3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
The ending was what annoyed me the most.
It sounds like the devs are trying to have some sort of mystery.

But I want to focus on Steph & the mc having fun.

And like I said I find Amber to be repugnant.
Agreed on the ending, though the preview images don't leave a lot of mystery. Seems sadly predictable at this point.

The Amber character is very poorly written. She doesn't even have enough personality to be a stereotype.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I really want a game where the MC has a hot wife, and he's confident enough in himself to let me have fun with guys she meets in clubs every once in a while. It allows the MC to be a filthy bastard in every situation around other women, because the wife knows she's getting pipe as well.

Reactions: neronwtf

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why does everybody keep projecting things in this game?
Will you just enjoy the ride?

The premise was always that there will be paths that would go to different rabit holes, never was this game just your run of the mill - whore wife fkked by any looser that shows up because she wants to cuck her husband story. Never!

If you want hard NTR where JAson fkks Steph with nothing for build up or reason, get the 1.06 and enjoly your NTR cuckold where MC and Tory watch hapless in disgust as Jason being the absolute Backstabbing asshole to MC and her.

You can have that game and play it any time you want.
Get it in this thread and end this nonsence.

Every other iteration of the game changes the story slightly because the devs never promissed brain dead NTR where you just watch random scenes with little to no plot.
That sounds like version 1.06 or 1.07. Do you not have any of the Jason/Tori scenes?
I actually wanted the MC to watch his wife being dominated sexually. For me, it allows the MC to recognise his wife is actually enjoying herself and experiencing pleasures she never knew existed. This is beneficial to the husband, as it allows him freedom to rail other women. Steph the dominated slut was epic, and most women in high power jobs enjoy the catharsis of being sexually submissive to a powerful dominant stranger. Husband role play will neve compare to the real situation. She was totally into that guy, and couldn't wait to fuck him.
My bad, I misinterpreted some of your other posts. I can see now why you liked this game.
It could have been epic, if you had a selection of dom, voy and cuck husband. The wife gets to have the time of her life while the husband explores the many options. He is always free to have sex with other women. So it doesn't reduce him in any way.
Was it Amber giving the BJ in the club bathroom if you don't click on her character?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I always stumble on games which have so much potential, but are either abandoned, or edited to cater for people unable to deal with NTR/voyeurism/cuck. Surely the game selection dynamic can protect players from situations which upset them?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

The premise was always that there will be paths that would go to different rabit holes, never was this game just your run of the mill - whore wife fkked by any looser that shows up because she wants to cuck her husband story. Never!

If you want hard NTR where JAson fkks Steph with nothing for build up or reason, get the 1.06 and enjoly your NTR cuckold where MC and Tory watch hapless in disgust as Jason being the absolute Backstabbing asshole to MC and her.

Every other iteration of the game changes the story slightly because the devs never promissed brain dead NTR where you just watch random scenes with little to no plot.
People are allowed to discuss things they want to see happen in a game.
It's what these forums are for.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Make the husband leave its wife, make a short end with divorce , counter ntr where the husband just leave with another women, one where he just don't give a fuck and use condoms to fuck his wife degrading her like "come one i don"t want to grap some STD"
That'd be all i asked for... maybe including some more dom elements where she has basically to beg for MC to fuck her because he is to disgusted of her... or forcing herto lay down Donnie et al to save her marriage. Her doing it out of the blue herself feels unsatisfying.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

Game creators need feedback. Of course, we don't expect to dictate the game path, but it's important for people to discuss the pluses and minuses of games, and what they are into.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
That'd be all i asked for... maybe including some more dom elements where she has basically to beg for MC to fuck her because he is to disgusted of her... or forcing herto lay down Donnie et al to save her marriage. Her doing it out of the blue herself feels unsatisfying.
Yea, that would be hot. Steph begging to be touched by the dominant husband, who now gets to fuck women in front of her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I chose not to the second time.
I was meaning in the previews for the next update.
She is a sneaky bitch.
People moan about Steph, but she is an angel compared to her imo.

I'm just a bit bitter because no other girl in this game can even compare to my sweetheart.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I might create a Windows remote inside my Mac to play the windows version. I'm super curious about the whole game.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes