3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Ugh I thought it was going down that path when I discovered the receipt, not sure whether to dump this or wait and see now.
nah give it a chance, trust me it passes my mind for a bit until i remember one thing,
there's no way they setup all these dialogues and stuffs just for player to guess it so easily (well aside the low confidence donny part)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

one thing for sure knowing the next update gonna have Tori event, that means there's gonna be a lot of new dialogues on the script
i'm gonna spent a whole day to read that script even if i have to read it while working lol

Reactions: Nurikabe

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
nah give it a chance, trust me it passes my mind for a bit until i remember one thing,
there's no way they setup all these dialogues and stuffs just for player to guess it so easily (well aside the low confidence donny part)

one thing for sure knowing the next update gonna have Tori event, that means there's gonna be a lot of new dialogues on the script
i'm gonna spent a whole day to read that script even if i have to read it while working lol
Yeah okay, I'll go update by update and see.
I'm not sure about the confidence mechanic. Every time I checked the variable it was 0.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wow ! You guys could be spy code breakers ! I always thought there was something about the note on the desk...MC made special comment on that. I thought the call in the morning would have been Tori.. I did not think there was a relationship with Gina yet. So not here. Being an outsider to script reading ..... this seems like Steph could have planned this whole thing... because she is the one who wanted to open up the Marraige. MC just vocalized it first... and she played along ???? Just my thoughts. I do love this game .

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Wow ! You guys could be spy code breakers ! I always thought there was something about the note on the desk...MC made special comment on that. I thought the call in the morning would have been Tori.. I did not think there was a relationship with Gina yet. So not here. Being an outsider to script reading ..... this seems like Steph could have planned this whole thing... because she is the one who wanted to open up the Marraige. MC just vocalized it first... and she played along ???? Just my thoughts. I do love this game .
i had a sus moment when i thought it was Tori as well since Tori and Steph know each other already
but when i saw a line of dialogue on the last update how steph acted like she knows gina that well
it all made me re-play and reread the dialogue again

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I suspected Tori, but it does seem it is a setup and a lot of manipulation going on. We will have to wait and see

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not sure he is drooling over tori or the idea of a thresome with her... Where before he may have thought her out of reach. ( Loyal Husband )

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Not sure he is drooling over tori or the idea of a thresome with her... Where before he may have thought her out of reach. ( Loyal Husband )
he always think Tori is attractive, but just that since he knows she's his best friend's wife.
hence when offered the idea he thinks so hard how to tell steph,
which reminds me.......
will it be funny if i was proven right that before MC think about open marriage or getting a permission from Steph for the threesome,
Steph already ahead making plans with either Gina / Tori about open marriage
but we'll see once the whole story is complete

at least we know once this game is done, we will still see them again

Last edited:
Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
True that... now I want to know who that is in the pool teaser.... and what may happen there ?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
he always think Tori is attractive, but just that since he knows she's his best friend's wife.
hence when offered the idea he thinks so hard how to tell steph,
which reminds me.......
will it be funny if i was proven right that before MC think about open marriage or getting a permission from Steph for the threesome,
Steph already ahead making plans with either Gina / Tori about open marriage
but we'll see once the whole story is complete

at least we know once this game is done, we will still see them again
Yeah we shall see. It evolved way to quickly I thought it sus. Steph decides in the morning to try it and then in a couple of hours she is fucking another guy. MC can say no but then the consequences is end game, and Stephs reaction is way over the top, so the player has to accept it and so the MC is forced in to it. It seems Steph is up to something, she is too eager for a 'loving wife'.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
well be prepare for more question in the next update u guys

so WuzzyFuzzy what do u think about what the dev said?
I can't say I agree with the developer's reasoning here. Dramatic tension is all well and good, but not if it comes at the expense of undermining our heroes. If sleeping with Tori runs a real risk of destroying the MC's marriage then he should be smart enough to back off and fix the problems before pressing forward (and he certainly shouldn't need Tori to explain this to him).

The game needs to strike a proper balance between making the interpersonal dynamics believable and making the sexy fun times fun and sexy. If it's too focused on what Steph is hiding and how far she'll go then the high/low confidence paths will start to blend into each other, making the whole game less vibrant and less interesting. That's my take, anyway.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I can't say I agree with the developer's reasoning here. Dramatic tension is all well and good, but not if it comes at the expense of undermining our heroes. If sleeping with Tori runs a real risk of destroying the MC's marriage then he should be smart enough to back off and fix the problems before pressing forward (and he certainly shouldn't need Tori to explain this to him).

The game needs to strike a proper balance between making the interpersonal dynamics believable and making the sexy fun times fun and sexy. If it's too focused on what Steph is hiding and how far she'll go then the high/low confidence paths will start to blend into each other, making the whole game less vibrant and less interesting. That's my take, anyway.
for sure, the whole
If the story the story is working, and this is true for any story I think, then part of the fun is having a sense of dread about a character's future.
makes a lot more sense if you change it to
If the story the story is working, and this is true for any NTR story I think, then part of the fun is having a sense of dread about a character's future.
Completely agree on all this stuff potentially taking away from what many of us like about the game; the lightheartedness and communication between husband and wife.

I don't think many players in this camp find anything about 'a sense of dread' fun. Perhaps a 'sense of uncertainty', since uncertainty can mean surprise and eroticism or titillation, but dread?

ngl Tori kinda give me a bad vibe from the beginning
not sure why MC is drooling all over Tori lol
100%, if I had my own way with game Tori wouldnt even be a thing and Steph and MC would learn from Donny then continue talking and finding new liasons. (Im biased of course because dont like IR and that's implicit with Tori entanglements)

Reactions: Nurikabe and JetZ

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017

they mentioned about the steph part because i asked them directly what their end game with Steph,
since they mentioned on using Steph and Tori on the next game after this is complete.
basically trying to quote what Steph said in the game about the phone call "you'll know everything when the time comes"

regarding Tori..it's either they giving a hint that Tori has something to do with Steph secret or Tori knows something about it
for now i won't think much until the next update drops
then we all can assume more the direction they are going

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
for sure, the whole

makes a lot more sense if you change it to

Completely agree on all this stuff potentially taking away from what many of us like about the game; the lightheartedness and communication between husband and wife.

I don't think many players in this camp find anything about 'a sense of dread' fun. Perhaps a 'sense of uncertainty', since uncertainty can mean surprise and eroticism, or titillation, but dread?
lol ikr
like when i read dread, the first thing that came in mind is bad stuffs ( could be death or anything )
and even if it's a pure NTR scenario it's not fun as well if we have a sense of dread.
maybe they use the wrong wording on replying to my question i suppose

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
lol ikr
like when i read dread, the first thing that came in mind is bad stuffs ( could be death or anything )
and even if it's a pure NTR scenario it's not fun as well if we have a sense of dread.
maybe they use the wrong wording on replying to my question i suppose
Yeah that was the first thing I thought, perhaps translation issue or something....because dread has a very specific connotation. And finding fun at a character's sense of dread or demise is a very ntrish theme, something completely different from the current flavor in game.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I thought the MC husband made a point in the bar to Steph that this was not about Tori. It is about an open marriage. However... reading all these other comments... I am not 100 percent sure MC dude initiated all this. Steph and possibly Tori masterminded this all along.
Not sure where Steph dug up Donny if he is involved from the beginning....as is mentioned by the office lunch bill. Why did she pick up the tab if she met Donny ?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah that was the first thing I thought, perhaps translation issue or something....because dread has a very specific connotation. And finding fun at a character's sense of dread or demise is a very ntrish theme, something completely different from the current flavor in game.
and after re-reading their reply again
the last part "Tori is gonna tell you why my answer is "you won't have it...yet" is like answering my question as "nah u'll see it later on but not on this update because Tori gonna stir up more drama"

so maybe it's a translation issue or something
but then again i'm not from an english speaking country myself tbh

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I thought the MC husband made a point in the bar to Steph that this was not about Tori. It is about an open marriage. However... reading all these other comments... I am not 100 percent sure MC dude initiated all this. Steph and possibly Tori masterminded this all along.
Not sure where Steph dug up Donny if he is involved from the beginning....as is mentioned by the office lunch bill. Why did she pick up the tab if she met Donny ?
i still put my bet on that receipt is related to either Tori or Gina

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes