packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
no they all meet in jason's house on sunday not spa
never mention a spa

edit : i guess my wording of "they meet there" made u misunderstand
my bad
i meant there as in jason's house
got it ..... When she mention she wanted MC to watch her fuck 2 men... my heart skipped a beat... the idea she may be DP'ed not just spitroasted. She mention awhile back she did not do that.... but here is hoping !

Blackedraw

May 11, 2020
Another Man's Wife [v01.046] [Too Perilous]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN

There is a small bug in this game (both compressed and normal).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second Note: I will create an "unofficial Mac build uncompressed if asked nicely".
Can you please give us Android version as well?

• Love
Reactions: intrigan

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.05

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 528 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Can you please give us Android version as well?
that guy just posted the android port a page back btw
give that a try

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
This is a big release with multiple sex scenes and key pieces of the story. Although they explained that we have most likely solidified our path, they still have to write, code, and render for each of the three major paths. At the same time, apparently, they are setting up pieces of the stories that will follow. A lot is relying on this release. They want it to be perfect. No doubt it will take extra time.

Reactions: Rastafoo

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
This is a big release with multiple sex scenes and key pieces of the story. Although they explained that we have most likely solidified our path, they still have to write, code, and render for each of the three major paths. At the same time, apparently, they are setting up pieces of the stories that will follow. A lot is relying on this release. They want it to be perfect. No doubt it will take extra time.
they can't promise if the update before end of July gonna includes everything they wanted to put, that's what they replied to me at least
but they are saying it's possible to get it out before end of July

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
More the merrier. It keep the story fresh. THe text around the events is also what makes the stories high quality. The writing here is very good indeed !

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
they can't promise if the update before end of July gonna includes everything they wanted to put, that's what they replied to me at least

I say no rush! I would rather have an all time classic I can recommend, than a lame game I can only enjoy for a quick fap

Reactions: Big Rooster

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020

Quality over quantity. I think most of us in this thread are older than those in the 'dad-died-and-my-long-lost-sisters-are-smitten-by-my-sock-puppet' game threads. We can handle a few more days and keep ourselves busy watching Monty Python reruns.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Quality over quantity. I think most of us in this thread are older than those in the 'dad-died-and-my-long-lost-sisters-are-smitten-by-my-sock-puppet' game threads. We can handle a few more days and keep ourselves busy watching Monty Python reruns.
true, i rather have a slower but stable update than a half baked one honestly.

but i think they also want to keep up to their own deadline since they already said about another update before end of july on public post previously

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
True... but she did say "Maybe" and that maybe Gina would go hunting for trouble with her. In one path at the end of the sex she mention she wanted Cock.... lots of Cock. She mention varity... and having husband watch her fuck two cocks ! I tink this is on the low confidance route...
Low confidence and high voyeur stat = cuckold ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I am fully on board with this idea. I like the idea of playing a new couple. It allows us to go places the first couple did not. For example, and I stress this is just for illustrating a point, the new couple could engage in cheating or activity that would have been taboo for the original characters.

I tend to view characters in visual novels like actors. We may see the same model used but the personality and behaviors are completely unique to this new idea and story. But when you use the same characters in a way that essentially gives them a sequel, it can confuse matters.

On the other hand, using established characters with their behaviors and mindset can allow an author to explore deeper and faster without having to re-establish the basics. Using Tori and Steph to play their role in a new visual novel, we know what they bring to the picture. And instead of starting from the beginning, we have two characters that we know are "old pros" in the swinging world.

I enjoy the world the developers have created here in Another Man's Wife. I would love to see Steph and the MC (or Tori and Jason, definitely Gina!) return in future stories! How fun is that?!

Reactions: JetZ
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes