2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Just played this. Excellent start. Only thing I might add is some sort journal or questlog to keep track of tasks.

Other than that, I like the humor and the erotic bits. In for more updates...
Thank you for the feedback! these changes will reflect in newer updates and were already planned. This game is still very bare bones and a lot of stuff needs to be improved still

Reactions: Dingo139 and menatv

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I hope to see more of this game
A new version is coming hopefully this week with an additional DLC (basically a side story that is not canon)

It just took way longer than it should've because I've too many problems mentally and otherwise to deal in the past couple of months

Here's a sneak peak though
alana dungeon10.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Osk0 and Dingo139

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Great Beginning, i think we need more of this stuff, i like the renders too, looks realy hot, maybe a dominant AI Shemale will be funny or more Amanda, she sure had more than enough time to get his number out of his Mobile, and maybe did herself a little fun evidence video ;)
Thank you for the feedback!
There's definitely more AI related stuff planned and a lot more

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Please don't go overboard with the imagemaps and treasure hunts. It only works well if it's done right. See the Leisure Suit Larry games for reference.

You need a journal of some sort or at least a way to mark end of content. Otherwise sandbox games become even more of a desert than they already are at the start of a game's development.

You need to track inventory. The chapstick can be bought more than once. In fact, once it is bought, you can drop the entire mall location from the map until it's needed again for a new location/quest.

HVAC conduit is a trope that needs to go away. Look at the heating grate in your room and tell me how that's something you can navigate. The main air intakes at the furnace itself are probably too small for anything other than a large building. Even if it was big enough to fit a person, the thin bendy metal would make an enormous racket as it buckles under the weight. Also it's designed to handle air and not human weights so it will fail as soon as someone tries to crawl in.
I will try my best to not go overboard with the imagemaps, The imagemaps are only there to help facilitate the general UI and the stuff that is map-based. The more confusing it gets the harder it will be for me to navigate it as well.

An inventory or a bag of sorts is planned for future release.

I didn't knew about the HVAC conduit but now that I know I'll think of a better approach to this.

As always feedback like this is extremely helpful

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
In place of the HVAC trope, the two options most plausible for alternatives are the "maid key" that can be stolen and then used to go in the front door or the connecting door often found in adjacent rooms that can be used to turn them into a suite. The drawback with the connecting door is that it is usually two doors that must be opened from both rooms before anyone can pass. If they have a deadbolt, it's game over. Otherwise there is a slight possibility that an mc that knows what they are doing can use a shim method to bypass the lock.

I will try my best to not go overboard with the imagemaps, The imagemaps are only there to help facilitate the general UI and the stuff that is map-based. The more confusing it gets the harder it will be for me to navigate it as well.

An inventory or a bag of sorts is planned for future release.

I didn't knew about the HVAC conduit but now that I know I'll think of a better approach to this.

As always feedback like this is extremely helpful

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
In place of the HVAC trope, the two options most plausible for alternatives are the "maid key" that can be stolen and then used to go in the front door or the connecting door often found in adjacent rooms that can be used to turn them into a suite. The drawback with the connecting door is that it is usually two doors that must be opened from both rooms before anyone can pass. If they have a deadbolt, it's game over. Otherwise there is a slight possibility that an mc that knows what they are doing can use a shim method to bypass the lock.
Interesting
:unsure::unsure:

That is a good idea

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Happy to hear this game isn't dead I'm looking forward to more especially futa
I'm glad you're looking forward to more.

The main chapter for this release is done, the only thing left is the DLC / sidequest part of this release which is almost done too so hopefully It would get completed in the next 3-4 days so I can release the new version

And in addition to futa content, this release contains femdom, gay and more bdsm content

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I'm glad you're looking forward to more.

The main chapter for this release is done, the only thing left is the DLC / sidequest part of this release which is almost done too so hopefully It would get completed in the next 3-4 days so I can release the new version

And in addition to futa content, this release contains femdom, gay and more bdsm content
Another Truth Posterv2.jpg

The new update is up

you can check it out on my itch page on page#1 of this thread

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
I first time playing this game, and I can say I love it.
I enjoy it playing it.
While I was playing it, I found a bug.
When MC is a woman, there is a choice between going into the room first or waiting for the man, which MC follows (first screenshot).
If I choose the second option, we get two images of MC (man and woman - second screenshot). This bug will appear in all hotel scenes, but when MC report to the client, MC is now a man instead of a woman (third screenshot).
Also, there is an irregularity in the story. When MC masturbate like a girl, she asks AI why boys can't have a such intense orgasm, to which AI replies that she had it, and there is a flashback when MC as a man, have sex with Alana. That scene can be avoidable when MC as a man, have the choice to stay or exit the hotel. But if we avoid that scene in the first place, how can MC have a flashback of it?

Reactions: ChilliMilliLily

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I first time playing this game, and I can say I love it.
I enjoy it playing it.
While I was playing it, I found a bug.
When MC is a woman, there is a choice between going into the room first or waiting for the man, which MC follows (first screenshot).
If I choose the second option, we get two images of MC (man and woman - second screenshot). This bug will appear in all hotel scenes, but when MC report to the client, MC is now a man instead of a woman (third screenshot).
Also, there is an irregularity in the story. When MC masturbate like a girl, she asks AI why boys can't have a such intense orgasm, to which AI replies that she had it, and there is a flashback when MC as a man, have sex with Alana. That scene can be avoidable when MC as a man, have the choice to stay or exit the hotel. But if we avoid that scene in the first place, how can MC have a flashback of it?
Noted, thank you for finding and reporting these bugs. With so much stress already piled up from work and other things, these things get missed sometimes even when I play through it a couple of times. I fill fix these issues and release the fixed version as soon as possible

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Another Truth Neo 0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes