Maelstrom507

Developer of 'Another World'
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Thanks, dude! Unfortunately, I've already gone through the whole script and added the option to change the MC's name for this newest version!

For anyone who hasn't seen how to changeit, it's in the settings menu, under 'Change Name' :)

ash14500

Apr 28, 2020
Affection must be 5 or above, and Art Club E2 should be completed. Have you just started playing this update, or do you have a save carried over from Ver 1.2.0 or prior?
Affection is pretty up there and it was a save prior, do i need to start over again?

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Affection is pretty up there and it was a save prior, do i need to start over again?
This patch attached should fix the issue.

Place it in the 'game' directory - and once the issue is (hopefully) resolved, remove it.

Let me know how you get along :))

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Hi, maybe a oblivious answer that I am missing but what does the different line colors under the events mean?
*I believe I figured this out.

Another question, I read earlier that you may have solo paths? I really wanted to turn down Ami. Will you be able to shut some girls down?
* About the two No answers you can give her, is the only effect on that not getting the affection point?

*Finished what is available. Really enjoyed it ad looking forward to more. I did like Ami more as it went along, much prefer her calmer no makeup side.

*edits after I got caught up

Last edited:

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Hi, maybe a oblivious answer that I am missing but what does the different line colors under the events mean?
*I believe I figured this out.

Another question, I read earlier that you may have solo paths? I really wanted to turn down Ami. Will you be able to shut some girls down?
* About the two No answers you can give her, is the only effect on that not getting the affection point?

*Finished what is available. Really enjoyed it ad looking forward to more. I did like Ami more as it went along, much prefer her calmer no makeup side.

*edits after I got caught up
Yeah - blue is standard, blue/pink has sexual themes, pink is sexual, red is fucky :LOL:

There will be the option for solo paths further down the line - but there will be a period wherein all the characters kinda get mixed in together, and most of that will be unavoidable. The 'No' option sets a flag which will be used later down the line :)

Reactions: Yarazin

Draxeeon

Sep 7, 2020
I started to like Natsuki, until I realized that she is a lesbian. Damn Yuna... :confused:
Good game. I hope the protagonist evolves, he's an idiot.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Lesbian tag needed, another game with another girl obsessed on one other girl. Seemingly, she's one of the Main Girls too.

Saki has a guy? How will that work? Please kindly explain on what do you plan for future events and relationships of characters.

Games like LiL are interesting, but goddamn I am so sick of heartbreaks, depression and some kind of mental breakdown that always involves lesbians. Games with mysteries like these on this site seem to always copy this aspect.

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Lesbian tag needed, another game with another girl obsessed on one other girl. Seemingly, she's one of the Main Girls too.

Saki has a guy? How will that work? Please kindly explain on what do you plan for future events and relationships of characters.

Games like LiL are interesting, but goddamn I am so sick of heartbreaks, depression and some kind of mental breakdown that always involves lesbians. Games with mysteries like these on this site seem to always copy this aspect.
Assumed lesbian tag would be for if there were direct lesbian content rather than implied - will update :)

The future plans in regards to relationships between characters will be pretty simple - all main characters will eventually have a romantic connection with the MC in some way or another - some side characters may also be.

Using heartbreak and other narrative devices like that are par for the course for the theme I'm wanting to convey through the game, and adds the 'ups and downs' that make an emotional connection. Also, I seem to find that games that have strictly straight relationships between the MC and each romancible character tend to feel a little one-dimensional - and to avoid any NTR bullshit it's impossible to include any non-female characters romantically.

Just trying to make it feel a little more alive, y'know?

Reactions: Antera

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Assumed lesbian tag would be for if there were direct lesbian content rather than implied - will update :)

The future plans in regards to relationships between characters will be pretty simple - all main characters will eventually have a romantic connection with the MC in some way or another - some side characters may also be.

Using heartbreak and other narrative devices like that are par for the course for the theme I'm wanting to convey through the game, and adds the 'ups and downs' that make an emotional connection. Also, I seem to find that games that have strictly straight relationships between the MC and each romancible character tend to feel a little one-dimensional - and to avoid any NTR bullshit it's impossible to include any non-female characters romantically.

I think I have already said it on other occasions, but the lesbian content that I like the most is the one that doesn't exist. In fact, it's the only lesbian content I like (because that means no lesbian content). But I like not being able to avoid seeing lesbian content even less than the existence of lesbian content.

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

doubt.gif

hahaha ok, let's see if I understand this, since you cannot or do not want to add other Male npc in order to avoid problems with the issue of the ntr, you are going to make the LIs lesbian/bicurious? I see that in a previous comment you said: "Will keep the viewing of lesbian scenes optional", what do you mean by optional? Avoidable (it does not happen canonically in the story) or skippable (it happens but the player does not see the scene or skip it).

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
YOOOOO this is awesome! Thanks for the port! ;)
Unfortunately, it crashes when pressing "Start".
The longest it went before crashing on me was 2 or 3 seconds. It did manage 5 seconds once, but I couldn't get it to go that long again.
I ended up just having to uninstall it. But, other than that it looked like a fairly good port. I think it was just trying to do too much work all at the same time.

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
View attachment 3176582

hahaha ok, let's see if I understand this, since you cannot or do not want to add other Male npc in order to avoid problems with the issue of the ntr, you are going to make the LIs lesbian/bicurious? I see that in a previous comment you said: "Will keep the viewing of lesbian scenes optional", what do you mean by optional? Avoidable (it does not happen canonically in the story) or skippable (it happens but the player does not see the scene or skip it).
Some characters will be lesbian/bi-curious, yes - I really wanted to steer clear of NTR due to the amount of shit people tend to get for including it - but wanted the game to be a little mroe realistic and complex in nature, hence lesbianism.

Any direct lesbian content (IE sex) will have the option to be skippable, without the player viewing the scene - but unfortunately the themes of lesbian romance will be interwoven between some character's narrative, and all events, seen or otherwise, will be canon.

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Unfortunately, it crashes when pressing "Start".
The longest it went before crashing on me was 2 or 3 seconds. It did manage 5 seconds once, but I couldn't get it to go that long again.
I ended up just having to uninstall it. But, other than that it looked like a fairly good port. I think it was just trying to do too much work all at the same time.
That's a shame!

I do have an Android build for the game - but it's pretty untested. Maybe give that a go? :)

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Some characters will be lesbian/bi-curious, yes - I really wanted to steer clear of NTR due to the amount of shit people tend to get for including it - but wanted the game to be a little mroe realistic and complex in nature, hence lesbianism.

Any direct lesbian content (IE sex) will have the option to be skippable, without the player viewing the scene - but unfortunately the themes of lesbian romance will be interwoven between some character's narrative, and all events, seen or otherwise, will be canon.

Well this game a pass for me then sadly..
Mostly everyone prefer things being AVOIDABLE then skippable, which is just a trash mech in general since it still happens...
As a man who is not a fan of lesbian in harems and prefer to avoid it (as it never happens the player chooses) this is just meh.
Tag revamp need to come faster.
But overall, good luck and happy gaming dev.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

And can the MC be prevented from having a romantic relationship with the LIs who have a lesbian relationship with each other?

Reactions: battali0n

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
And can the MC be prevented from having a romantic relationship with the LIs who have a lesbian relationship with each other?
youcansexher.png
The exact details for the planned content in this area aren't fully set in stone as of yet - but what I can say for certain is that the MC will never be outright prevented from building a romantic/sexual relationship with any of the main characters included within the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 3181392
The exact details for the planned content in this area aren't fully set in stone as of yet - but what I can say for certain is that the MC will never be outright prevented from building a romantic/sexual relationship with any of the main characters included within the game.
What I want is that the MC hasn't a romantic/sexual relationship with the LIs who have a lesbian relationship with each other.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes