Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Keep it up, Maelstrom, I feel you have a winner here and would love to see more of your creation. As I stated earlier in this thread, you are quickly becoming a favorite Game Dev. You interact well with your audience and seem 100% into your project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maelstrom507

Maelstrom507

Developer of 'Another World'
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Are we still stuck with playing as "Arvin" or is it a name changer available? I can't take that name seriously even if my life depended on it :HideThePain: (No offense to anyone named Arvin though)
I'm still considering it - I'm mainly just dreading the amount of changes I'd have to make through all my code since I'm ~70k words in and will need to replace every mention of the MC's name. Really should have thought ahead :(

• Sad
Reactions: notBatman747

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
I'm still considering it - I'm mainly just dreading the amount of changes I'd have to make through all my code since I'm ~70k words in and will need to replace every mention of the MC's name. Really should have thought ahead :(
It's just gonna keep getting brought up until it gets fixed, yeah it's probably going to be a lot of work. But I'm sure you'll be surprised by the impact something as simple as being able to change the MCs name can make. It would of been slightly less work if it was implemented in this update like this implied.

Gonna be adding in choice for MC name after a lot of requests - will require a lot of rewriting though

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Stop sandbox this of game, its annoying. ok this allow some seperates scenes with no storie. Bye 70% of players are tired to catch them all
Beside , develop the relationship with the girl with the kiss photos in a branch story, so cute
Sandboxes provide a much better and more natural way to develop the relationships while providing a means for repeatable scenes once those relationships develop to a certain point. Majority of the sandbox games do a good job of balancing it to where there isn't much if any grinding. Yes there are some that fail at that but most don't.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
As of yet, nothing's fully set in stone. Will be either harem or individual character endings, but expect harem-based events down the line.
As of planned lesbian content, expect a little of that.

Will update all applicable tags on the next update within the next couple of weeks :)
Excuse me, would it be possible to keep lesbian scenes optional for people who don't have the fetish? Thank you!

seeraltair

Dec 1, 2017
Hi, I am not programmer by any means, just few easy PS scripts, but check if you could utilize ChatGPT or other "AI" to rewrite script with ability to change MC name.

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Hi, I am not programmer by any means, just few easy PS scripts, but check if you could utilize ChatGPT or other "AI" to rewrite script with ability to change MC name.
It'd be a case of just manually going through each text string and changing the MC name to a variable, alongside recontextualising all of the other text around it.

I think I'm mainly just dreading going for the change since it'd take such a long amount of time, and I'm still wanting to push our updates every month and am working non-stop to do so as-is. But people are right - the more I add now, the more work it is later down the line

I promise it will be done soon - either next update or one after that :))

Reactions: Paarl

FapPoggers

Jul 3, 2021
Are the sex scenes here just the default Kokiatsu animations, or is it custom-made like Unexpected or Goddess's Whim?

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Does the game actually have some lesbian content now? Been waiting for that to come around before I check it out.
We've got some lesbian-adjacent themes, but no physical lesbian events/content as of yet. WIll be rolling it out over the upcoming updates :)

Reactions: buff

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Are the sex scenes here just the default Kokiatsu animations, or is it custom-made like Unexpected or Goddess's Whim?
As of now, most are default/modified Koikatsu animations - been playing around with custom animations recently so expect those in future updates :)

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I like the style a lot and the story promises but the MC name thing drives off me a bit, I have read that you have planned to add an option to change the name of the MC, I know it must not be easy when programming when you have a story already assembled but I hope you can do it, in the meantime I will wait for that and thank you very much for everything

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes