Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I am unsure if my gallery is bugged OR if this just doesnt show but i just found an animation i have not seen in the gallery. If you get caught by one of those wall grapplers while one of those tentacle monsters with 2 tentacles is below you, you get xenomorphed, this does not seem to even have voice acting, is this onyl for me or does anyone else have this animation in a funcitoning way unlocked? View attachment 1658923
Could you screenshot what that animation looks like? Or try to recreate and record it? AFAIK there are three possible animations with these two. Aside from the "wall" one the "wall grappler" has an alternative "form" if you shoot him off the ceiling, he becomes a "centaur" and has a different H-scene for you (the first half of is non-voiced). And the ground guy has his own and only animation.

Chances are you found a bug, because I don't recall any "xenomorphed" animations with her.
He may be talking about that "centaur" plant. It can pregnant the character while carrying her (there's no birth, but it grows a plant around the player). Also, that animation is in the gallery.

Vivi_Three

Sep 8, 2021
So is there a way to Save the flower cat girl she is just being fucked and it doesn't seem like i can help her.

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
So is there a way to Save the flower cat girl she is just being fucked and it doesn't seem like i can help her.
It's kinda semi implied in the ending that anytime you run into her it's the same cat girl over and over again but other than that no, there is no way to save the flower cat girl.

Reactions: jackbob24

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
I'm kinda muddled by the save OP offered,I couldn't find mine to replace,is that because I don't reach the save point so the game itself doesn't create one or there is something I ignored?
EDIT:I'm dumb,and this game is fantastic.Problem solved.

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Some things to note about these -
"anthophobia" spawns friendly zombie girls of the aggressive and healing catgirl types, as well as friendly bulbs that orbit you and protect you from projectiles (not obtainable in normal gameplay I believe). The aggressive one doesn't run out of bulbs like normal, and the catgirl doesn't have a countdown to forcing herself on you like normal but will instead wait indefinitely for you to request it by interaction. A second use of the cheat removes these special zombie girls and your bulb shield. Because you have both kinds of zombie girls, the catgirl may end up doing her useful "grab a bulb and create a random free item from it" behavior a lot.
"anemone" is kinda useless because it's the same H-Replay available from the Extras menu.
"energydrink" ... is not a real cheat I think; it doesn't seem to do anything and it doesn't make the "cheater" sound when you input it. I was hoping it was an infinite stamina cheat but sadly not.
EDIT: You may have to start the cheats that require minus at the start with the Numpad minus key specifically, not the normal minus key. No idea why.

I also would be interested in a fully unlocked save for 2.0; I know there's some kind of thing that "locks" it to a PC but I'm sure that can be defeated.
do you go in game for typing them Ch., or do you do it in the files?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
do you go in game for typing them Ch., or do you do it in the files?
I thought this was mentioned somewhere but: Press - or 1 on the numpad and type the cheat code and press - to activate it. You should see the cheat you type in the lower left corner.

Feb 25, 2022
Not sure if this is a 100%, but I found it on a forum site where sourjelly himself participates in

this is the said site:

also, this is how the sav file is transplanted: C:\Users\*pc name*\AppData\Local\Anthophobia
This is a lie. Somethings are still missing:

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
This is a lie. Somethings are still missing:
Not sure if this applies here because it's been a while since I opened this game, but access the full gallery by opening it with your mouse. For some reason, opening via keyboard opens an older, more limited version of the gallery.

Reactions: holyApex

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I really did enjoy this game despite its simplistic gameplay. The diverse cast of monsters, intriguing world building/lore and splendid animations kept me invested right to the end. Actually had me wanting more so I've been on the hunt for any other games like it (much like Night of Revenge) since they scratch my itch. Any recommendations?

Reactions: Beggarman

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
It's not a 1:1 comparison, but I've written two similar lists of games which had Anthophobia on it, this is maybe the less useful one as it's shorter and was supposed to be a suggestion thread that, uh, nobody added to, but this is more extensive, more about other similar side-scrollers and has some other suggestions in the thread too.

Reactions: Zanurah

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Hard to say without seeing exactly what you see, but the main character does move slower than most other characters in side-scrollers. The game is supposed to be a slightly-clunky horror game, after all.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes