Seeking Anyone know any games with Male to Female Transformation?

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has a good list of games where you play as/can play as a male character at the start of the game, who gets/ can get genderbent into a female.

I would prefer games with art/sprites.etc and if not, at least very good text descriptions (preferably 2nd person in the case of text-based only)
As for other kinks I would like to have/are okay with
  • Mind control/Brainwashing/Hypnosis
  • Bimboification
    • Breast Expansion, Ass Expansion, IQ Drop.etc all rolled into one
  • Breast Expansion
  • Ass Expansion
  • Pregnancy
  • Furry (Not opposed)
  • Cum Inflation
  • Futa (on Female)
  • Parasites/Monster Impregnation.etc
    • Victoria's Body for an example of the latter for that
  • Corruption/Corruption Transformations
    • Slime/Latex Transfomration
      • ZXC Latex Dungeon for example
    • Demon Transformation.etc
As for games I've heard of/played
  • Lilith's Throne
  • Accidental Woman
  • The X-Change Games
  • Parasite Infection
  • Victoria's Body (as mentioned earlier)
  • Corruption of Champions 1 and 2
  • The Hero We Need
  • Unyeilding
For Ref, I have tried Trials In Tainted Space, but could never get into it, so if someone has advice on how to get into that easier that would be okay too.
For general ref on my top Kinks on this.
  • MtF TG TF
  • Pregnancy
  • Mental Changes/Mind Control.etc
Any recommendations?

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
Sounds like you haven't visited before which some of those games you like are originally from. There are a crazy amount of gender bender games there. I recommend using the filter options for breast enlargement, bimbofication and feminization.

I'll list a few standouts by game engines:

RPG Maker

- One of my absolute favorites, play as a young man who gets sucked into a girls only, magical girl camp while hiding his identity to save his life. Progressive physical and mental transformations as the story progresses with cool characters and an interesting world. Has some CGs but mostly text descriptions. If you need help, there's a wiki.

- Similar to Magical Camp, about a beta tester trying out the newest VARG game. End up the hero of the spirit of mother earth who has a penchant of transforming the player female. Lots of progressive transformations and transformations of other characters. Mostly text, but some CGs as well.

HTML

- A game about survival and extreme feminization. Start as an impressed sailor forced to serve a pirate crew as the "cabin girl". Has a starting high difficulty scale to get used to mechanics but once understood can be pretty fun. Uses a slot machine mechanic for sex actions. Uses a dynamic visualizer to display the characters ever changing state. Can get pretty far along to looking like a bimbo pirate queen. Unforunatly this game was abandoned.

- A fairly popular game about a young student getting coerced into MtF by their teacher. Player is steadily tasked with increasingly feminizing and sissifying actions and escalating events. Uses real photos and a visualizer.

- An interesting game with its own full sized pixel art style. Player is forced to become a "SiSSy" secretary in order to keep his job. Player is steadily transformed including physical transformations. Has a number of fetishes including hypnosis. Has a few routes the player can go down.

- A game where the player is immediately feminized and aims/coerced to become an "ideal" girl. Has a kitchen sink worth of fetishes and a long line of events to explore. May need a wiki to navigate some story trees. Has a number of CGs.

- A game set in a near future about a young man house sitting and getting unwittingly forced into women's clothes by a "eWardrobe". Queue identity hiding and navigation of life in the town. Plenty of routes and paths and interesting characters. Has some 3D character renderings.

Renpy

- A game about the player joining an internship at a tropical resort. Gets immediately MtF with progressive physical changes as the player makes choices/gives into their desires. A work in progress, but has some great content. Entirely 3D graphics from Honey Select models.

QSP

- An open world game which is a simplified version of Eto. Player is a cursed by a gypsy and reincarnated into a younger body. Events will gradually feminize player and the curse will provide physical transformations. Mostly text, but has photos for visualizations.

Inform

- The kitchen sink of all MtF fetishes. Play as a male or female character stuck in a dungeon that does everything in its power to transform the player. Tons of fetishes and toggles to disable stuff you don't like. Has a body visualizer but is mainly a text game.

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Sounds like you haven't visited before which some of those games you like are originally from. There are a crazy amount of gender bender games there. I recommend using the filter options for breast enlargement, bimbofication and feminization.

I'll list a few standouts by game engines:

RPG Maker

- One of my absolute favorites, play as a young man who gets sucked into a girls only, magical girl camp while hiding his identity to save his life. Progressive physical and mental transformations as the story progresses with cool characters and an interesting world. Has some CGs but mostly text descriptions. If you need help, there's a wiki.

- Similar to Magical Camp, about a beta tester trying out the newest VARG game. End up the hero of the spirit of mother earth who has a penchant of transforming the player female. Lots of progressive transformations and transformations of other characters. Mostly text, but some CGs as well.

HTML

- A game about survival and extreme feminization. Start as an impressed sailor forced to serve a pirate crew as the "cabin girl". Has a starting high difficulty scale to get used to mechanics but once understood can be pretty fun. Uses a slot machine mechanic for sex actions. Uses a dynamic visualizer to display the characters ever changing state. Can get pretty far along to looking like a bimbo pirate queen. Unforunatly this game was abandoned.

- A fairly popular game about a young student getting coerced into MtF by their teacher. Player is steadily tasked with increasingly feminizing and sissifying actions and escalating events. Uses real photos and a visualizer.

- An interesting game with its own full sized pixel art style. Player is forced to become a "SiSSy" secretary in order to keep his job. Player is steadily transformed including physical transformations. Has a number of fetishes including hypnosis. Has a few routes the player can go down.

- A game where the player is immediately feminized and aims/coerced to become an "ideal" girl. Has a kitchen sink worth of fetishes and a long line of events to explore. May need a wiki to navigate some story trees. Has a number of CGs.

- A game set in a near future about a young man house sitting and getting unwittingly forced into women's clothes by a "eWardrobe". Queue identity hiding and navigation of life in the town. Plenty of routes and paths and interesting characters. Has some 3D character renderings.

Renpy

- A game about the player joining an internship at a tropical resort. Gets immediately MtF with progressive physical changes as the player makes choices/gives into their desires. A work in progress, but has some great content. Entirely 3D graphics from Honey Select models.

QSP

- An open world game which is a simplified version of Eto. Player is a cursed by a gypsy and reincarnated into a younger body. Events will gradually feminize player and the curse will provide physical transformations. Mostly text, but has photos for visualizations.

Inform

- The kitchen sink of all MtF fetishes. Play as a male or female character stuck in a dungeon that does everything in its power to transform the player. Tons of fetishes and toggles to disable stuff you don't like. Has a body visualizer but is mainly a text game.
I have actually browsed TFgames recently, and have played Trap Quest before. My Main thing with it it's that the transformations and effects are mostly random after you dial what you want/don't want.

Part of the reason I prefer Lillith's Throne over Trap Quest (Outside of Lillith's Throne having a narrative, and better inventory/progression system). You have more control of what you can become in that game at least for physical TFs.

Honestly my dream game would take Lillith's Throne's base, mix it with a bit of Unyielding's polish (not to say Lilith's isn't quite polished versus a number of the others), and then the variednes of corruptive TFs and art from ZXC's Latex Dungeons and the fan offshoots (Wasn't there going to be a Unity remake by a fan actually?.

But as that's unlikely to ever exist, I'm inquiring to others.

I would say my favorite text-based one is Lilith's.for ref on text based ones.

But any ones with more images.etc (also something I like is a consistent artstyle. 2D rather than 3D)

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
The guys posting before have gotten a lot of the titles I know of, here's a few more:

Crossdressing in Camelot - RPGM. This one is highly recommended, one of my favourites! Not full TF, but pretty close (and hot). Lots of sex scenes. The CGs that are there are pretty great. Has sprites for the main character.

- RPGM. Recently completed! Not a lot of sex scenes tho (mainly at the end), but pretty fun.

Afterlife - RPGM. Simlar to Magical Camp

Lust Doll Plus - RPGM. This has MtF/FtM, although it's not the focus. Lots of general TF content tho (kinda similar to CoCs/TiTs in its focus, but with more art).

Hard Times in Hornstown - Other. Very broad game with lots of fetishes, MtF being one of them. Writing and renders are good, but the gameplay is a little grindy.

- HTML. Short, decent renders and pretty wholesome. Guy gets transformed and what happens is up to you. Lots of endings, pretty good writing. It takes ~30 minutes for a playthrough, highly recommended.

- HTML. Been a while since I played, I think it has some art. Main focus is MtF with gradual changes. If you like the writing, consider the author's other games & , but note these ones are mostly text with little to no art.

The Company - HTML. Lots of fetishes, MtF and FtM is a big part. Lots of dom/sub stuff as well. Personally I'm not the biggest fan of the gameplay, but the writing/story is fine.

Healslut - Renpy. Well-written, fun VN focusing on MtF. Good characters, nice renders, fantasy setting. And mostly wholesome, I'd say. Good stuff.

Re: TiTs, definitely use the image version. Adds a lot to the experience (you can click to zoom in on a lot of the images in the game). But it is still a text-first game supported by images rather than the other way around.

I also echo the previous poster's recommendations of Secretary, The Repurposing Center and Magical Camp. Those are all very solid. Hope those help!

Reactions: Piss Whore

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Can't see these one on the lists so far - all unfinished but all have had updates this year
Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.11] [Fapforce5]
html - but doesn't really play like html
MC is feckless layabout who gets steered towards feminization by a number of different females

I Was Enslaved by an Evil Witch and Turned into Her Maid! [v0.9.735] [Dahakma]
html - MC is upper class nobhead who is turned into a naid by a witch he pisses off - good humour - quite silly

SQ Cruise Ship [0.5.6 fixed3] [TipLick]
html - male on all female cruise ship forcefully changed

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Noticed that there were still at least a couple games that I know of missing from this thread, so I decided to contribute.

Seitenkan (The Sex Change) -You Can Cum Inside Me!-
Visual Novel, with Choices and Multiple Endings by Dieselmine.

Transylvania
HTML, Text-based, Gothic Horror game with Choices, main focus are Transformation, Monsters, Erotic-Horror and Bad Ends. Uses Black & White illustrations emphasizing the Gothic Horror theme (sometimes with small, but very deliberate accents of color here and there) by XFiction.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nowaylo and Xanly86