2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
main.png

Overview:
Plucked from your easy going life and put into an unfamiliar environment, you must learn the skills it takes to succeed as a property manager. With the instruction of your Uncle, you need to balance budgets, jobs, and the relationships with your tenants. Satisfaction is key!
If you have suggestions for the game, check out the Discord!​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-28
Release Date: 2023-10-22
Developer: Pinnacle Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Installation(Android):

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

brit127.jpg amber303.jpg holly178.jpg sam56.jpg v2Release.png v2Public.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Apartment 1B [v0.1 Beta] [Pinnacle Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,89 GB / 470 MB - Apartment1B-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,88 GB / 455 MB - Apartment1B-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~24,9% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.13(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
Are the .psd, .esr and .hdr files needed for the game? If not you could save another ~50 MB by deleting them. I was too lazy to check all the scripts.
Needed for creation, not for final product. It was just easier to have them where they were useful.
They will not be in the final product. Some images aren't used either according to lent, but I haven't been through them all. I wanted to get a viable version of it out before I made the tweaks for the full first update.

Keep the tips coming, I'm all ears!

Reactions: "CJ"

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Needed for creation, not for final product. It was just easier to have them where they were useful.
They will not be in the final product. Some images aren't used either according to lent, but I haven't been through them all. I wanted to get a viable version of it out before I made the tweaks for the full first update.

Keep the tips coming, I'm all ears!
hi, i stumbled over one error
and something like an mistake if you dont get the blowjob from Amber in the clothing store she still mentions it in the later park scene (also strange you could not reject her there while it seems that nearly all other interactions were choise or point based) this encounter seems a bit forced. overall i found the game quite fun until you had to plant the cameras sorry that seems quite suspicous and even after the police questioned the mc about his uncle... big red flag will check the game when the full release is released but so far the way the story with the uncle goes its really suspicious.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Pinnacle_Games

It would be wise to clarify future tags, and not gonna happen tags.

i.e. will it be true harem? (cause harem tag goes on anything sometimes) i.e. MC exclusively has 3 or more LIs (harem doesn't share, that is polygamy, harem is polygyny, although f95 uses it for 1 MC and 3 or more LIs ignoring their sex).

Will there be cursed tags like NTR? Sharing/swinging? MMF? etc. (tags that are very cursed when it comes to harem).
And if so will it be avoidable/optional? (Skippable doesn't count)
Note: Really completely ruins the point of harem if you have unavoidable non-MC male content. (cause harem-lovers will more than likely ignore any game that does exactly that, It isn't harem-lovers that are mostly playing subverse for example).

edit: O and apply for the dev role via ticket or asking a mod.

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
Pinnacle_Games

It would be wise to clarify future tags, and not gonna happen tags.

i.e. will it be true harem? (cause harem tag goes on anything sometimes) i.e. MC exclusively has 3 or more LIs (harem doesn't share, that is polygamy, harem is polygyny, although f95 uses it for 1 MC and 3 or more LIs ignoring their sex).

Will there be cursed tags like NTR? Sharing/swinging? MMF? etc. (tags that are very cursed when it comes to harem).
And if so will it be avoidable/optional? (Skippable doesn't count)
Note: Really completely ruins the point of harem if you have unavoidable non-MC male content. (cause harem-lovers will more than likely ignore any game that does exactly that, It isn't harem-lovers that are mostly playing subverse for example).

edit: O and apply for the dev role via ticket or asking a mod.
Game posting Rules, Rule 5.) Please ensure games are properly tagged, tags should only include content which is currently in game. You can find a list of tags . The Genres section can include more specific tags/genres/fetishes.

As the game continues, I will add the tags that are relevant. I don't want to break rules my first time out ;)

There is no plans for cursed tags, but there are plans to introduce Non-MC male characters but in no intimate capacity. Will inevitably lead into a more true harem situation. And I'll reach out to a mod, thanks for the advice!

Reactions: mofonistik

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
[/SPOILER]
and something like an mistake if you dont get the blowjob from Amber in the clothing store she still mentions it in the later park scene (also strange you could not reject her there while it seems that nearly all other interactions were choise or point based) this encounter seems a bit forced. overall i found the game quite fun until you had to plant the cameras sorry that seems quite suspicous and even after the police questioned the mc about his uncle... big red flag will check the game when the full release is released but so far the way the story with the uncle goes its really suspicious.
Fantastic Feedback!
The error has been identified and resolved already, but I appreciate you bringing it up.

As far as the mistake, I understand the concern. I will work on the variable switching to not bring it up. Having a choice option for the park would be nice, however Amber is intended to be very 'forward'. I'll see other options for the first release.

For the cameras, they will be installed but you do have the choice not to see or use them. Thats the beauty of it, choices!

Keep the feedback coming, and if you have any good suggestions for the game, head over to the Discord!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The game is in early stages and could go anywhere! If you have suggestions or maybe want to see something included in the game, head over to the discord and make some suggestions!
I don't do discord.
But let's see... your theme is "property manager" so naturally, we could eventually upgrade that into a "brothel manager" if you know what i mean. :whistle::coffee: Or even "slave auction" manager for rich folk, if you're hardcore enough for this kinda thing.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes