2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
oh - don't know if i am drunk or whether i missed anything about coding.....
But does attribute "dayName" for object "money" make ANY sense
sorry to ask frankly... but does the developer even know how to code?
The class that money and day are in is actually called GameAttribute. Not entirely sure why renpy's console would display the class in this way. Money and day information are handled by a single class and neither share the same functions within the class. Go ahead and unpack the archive files and check how the code is written if you'd like, however if you decide to use the console to edit game attributes then I cannot guarantee full intended game function.

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
yeah i nearly had this too then realised i had gone there in Evening NOT night.. is it possible for a hud time widget even if it just says Morning, Noon etc.. might save you some repeated questions
I believe the mini phone on the bottom displays a time of day when you aren't in a bedroom or apartment room. I will work to make it more obvious. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The class that money and day are in is actually called GameAttribute. Not entirely sure why renpy's console would display the class in this way. Money and day information are handled by a single class and neither share the same functions within the class. Go ahead and unpack the archive files and check how the code is written if you'd like, however if you decide to use the console to edit game attributes then I cannot guarantee full intended game function.
well - it's called "developer console" - i haven't been bothered to decode the entire game-code, but i believe you XD.
It just looked more than confusing on the first sight - you might have to agree XD

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
well - it's called "developer console" - i haven't bother to decode the entire game-code, but i believe you XD.
It just looked more than confusing on the first sight - you might have to agree XD
You definitely had me confused looking at that gibberish. Even double-checked the code to make sure I wasn't having a stroke. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
Seems ok.. I like the 'management' side of things and thats what will keep me grinding away for fun too..
PLEASE work on the visuals tho.. even with low quality renders and characters you can still produce better images to capture scenes.. sometimes its nice to see a wide shot of the character in their enviroment BUT not all the time.. use a few of your render shots to get closer up to the target, especially when theyare talking or being or dowing something of interest.. The bar scene with Brit is an example of this, you could have moved the render camera closer to brit since mc isnt even shown and got better looking renders for the scenes.. just think more about the overall quality of the visuals and this should be pretty dam good
This is actually an amazing suggestion. I'll keep this in mind for future production.

Reactions: Daveck

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
The dev highly needs to start including lighting in the renders. It'll make them 3x better and we will no longer need to lower the brightness of our monitor.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Can anyone explain what the hell you're supposed to do? After repairing Brittany's sink and her saying she'll be at the bar in the evening i can't do shit. Is this the end of the current version because all i can do now is doing the three repair jobs per day and go to an completely empty bar and drink beer and that's it.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Can anyone explain what the hell you're supposed to do? After repairing Brittany's sink and her saying she'll be at the bar in the evening i can't do shit. Is this the end of the current version because all i can do now is doing the three repair jobs per day and go to an completely empty bar and drink beer and that's it.
Despite only playing this a little earlier today my memory sucks but if I remember correctly try going to the bar at night and not evening.

Reactions: Pinnacle_Games

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Can someone give me a tip on what I'm supposed to do with Holly? She's moved in, I had the movie event with her and Brittany, and now there's been nothing.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Great to have that much content in a 0.1beta first release. Looking forward to find out more about the characters in the future.

Feedback so far:
* Handyman skill progression seems stuck at 140/109/110 (rounded values).
* I finished the second room, but couldn't tell the bartender about it (she is still in the motel)
* i don't mind the low poly backgrounds, enough to set the stage and the characters look good & unique. During dialogue you could maybe use the camera a bit more (closeups, different angles etc) for variety.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Can someone give me a tip on what I'm supposed to do with Holly? She's moved in, I had the movie event with her and Brittany, and now there's been nothing.
I had another event at the very end of the current content with her that will likely set off her story:
Her father comes to the apartement, verbally abuses her and wants to forcefully move her back home. When the MC steps in, she was quite impressed. However unfortuately i got the "end of current content" message right after that...

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'll save people a lot of endless gameplay and say after blitzing it last night as far (as i have got) there doesnt seem to be any continuation content once you get to the Detective scene at the Motel.. YES.. THAT ONE!!!..... there may well be more after this but i sim'd about 10-20 days after doing the usual.. fixed all 1st floor rooms but nobody after Holly moved in yet.. just kept telling barmaid it was nearly ready and she offered $100 towards the costs but i declined as already done..

Reactions: Forgotted

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
one question does holly have some sexy scenes apart of seen her naked ?
i fucked up whi the decisions or her content is more slowly ?

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I had another event at the very end of the current content with her that will likely set off her story:
Her father comes to the apartement, verbally abuses her and wants to forcefully move her back home. When the MC steps in, she was quite impressed. However unfortuately i got the "end of current content" message right after that...
Yeah, I finally got that scene then the end of content screen, unfortunately. I was hoping for some more Holly content.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes