2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
do we need to start over? my last used save i loaded but the pc in the bedroom vanished as well as the locations on the map i was on day 84 and when i went to managers room the dialogue about 'has my stuff arrived' played out again

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
followed through with the set up room again.. (i checked to see if the rooms id finished were still showing as done in the hallway first) set up room again.. clicked pc and got error.. will have to restart

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
do we need to start over? my last used save i loaded but the pc in the bedroom vanished as well as the locations on the map i was on day 84 and when i went to managers room the dialogue about 'has my stuff arrived' played out again
YES! I put it in the Dev notes, but no previous save will work properly with this new update. You can attempt to play with your money and the Stats might work themselves out, but the game play will break.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
YES! I put it in the Dev notes, but no previous save will work properly with this new update. You can attempt to play with your money and the Stats might work themselves out, but the game play will break.
explains a lot.. i skipped the notes this time to get testing but all good lol

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
haha you can change that mod description to ABSOLUTELY will not work.. it just causes errors from the 1st in game click.. just to save others making the mistake i did in trying to speed back through to current content..
and now im waiting on reupload so can redownload a clean edition lol

deppy06

Aug 15, 2021
haha you can change that mod description to ABSOLUTELY will not work.. it just causes errors from the 1st in game click.. just to save others making the mistake i did in trying to speed back through to current content..
and now im waiting on reupload so can redownload a clean edition lol
Again, we apologize. We are working as quickly as possible to correct the issues so that everyone can play through the current and new content. We appreciate your support and patience while we get the new release corrected.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Once you install the camera software, the game keeps getting errors when you open the pc and some of the pc tabs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deppy06

Aug 15, 2021
Once you install the camera software, the game keeps getting errors when you open the pc and some of the pc tabs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We have identified those issues and have already corrected them, we are working to release a working version here shortly. Thank you for playing the game and for the feedback!

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Again, we apologize. We are working as quickly as possible to correct the issues so that everyone can play through the current and new content. We appreciate your support and patience while we get the new release corrected.
oh i aint bitching its cool.. its a fun lil grindy game to play and grindy isnt usually fun so its all good

Reactions: deppy06

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Would be nice to have the option to change to white text. Dark blue on what looks like a 50% transparency is not at all easy to read, especially on a laptop...

deppy06

Aug 15, 2021
Would be nice to have the option to change to white text. Dark blue on what looks like a 50% transparency is not at all easy to read, especially on a laptop...
It is funny that you mentioned that, I said the same thing today in our developer chat, and depending on what the other developers think, we may be changing it here in the near future.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
It is funny that you mentioned that, I said the same thing today in our developer chat, and depending on what the other developers think, we may be changing it here in the near future.
im unsure on the mechanics in relation to renpy but i have seen a option used before now in others where you can set a colour and change it at will.. along side the whole text box opacity etc

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes