2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Links are broken, they will be back up in a sec
I found your game very interesting. I wish you success. (y)

I tried to translate it to my language, but the excess of "~" made me give up. :cry:

When we translate, the "~" becomes "%". For the game to work, we have to remove all the "%". :rolleyes:

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
I found your game very interesting. I wish you success. (y)

I tried to translate it to my language, but the excess of "~" made me give up. :cry:

When we translate, the "~" becomes "%". For the game to work, we have to remove all the "%". :rolleyes:
If you want to colab, we can make a version for you! Join the discord if you can, lets chat.

Reactions: giqui

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
We have identified those issues and have already corrected them, we are working to release a working version here shortly. Thank you for playing the game and for the feedback!
Something else that I noticed was that once you start seeing those errors, the daily jobs go back down to single digit money rewards, as well.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
Supposed to pick up clothing at the mall. The girl there doesn't have any optional dialogue. Did I find the end?

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Hints say I need to fix sth in 1C but the fixing menus do nothing.
I managed to do that via the repair option on the computer in the bedroom.

The interface really needs to be a bit easier to use though. There's too much clicking around. At least put tooltips on the icons.

I have no idea how to make any further progress.
I have Holly installed in her apartment but the one next to hers (1D) is falling apart. 3 repairs needed, I have all the parts and the ability to do them according to the stats but there's nothing I can interact with on the phone or the computer that'll let me do those repairs.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
After installing the software from the found CD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, this error happens when entering and exiting the computer app in MC's room.
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/computer_scripts/cams/setCams.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'scheduleReset' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 179, in script call
  File "scripts/computer_scripts/computer.rpyc", line 1541, in script call
  File "scripts/computer_scripts/computer.rpyc", line 1580, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/_Apartment/apt1b/screens1b.rpyc", line 316, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/hallway/screens_hallway.rpyc", line 125, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 5 more times]
  File "scripts/computer_scripts/computer.rpyc", line 1590, in script call
  File "scripts/computer_scripts/computer.rpyc", line 1595, in script call
  File "scripts/game_mechanics/Jobs-Inventory/inventory.rpyc", line 117, in script call
  File "scripts/game_mechanics/Jobs-Inventory/inventory.rpyc", line 117, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/_Apartment/apt1b/screens1b.rpyc", line 353, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/_Apartment/apt1b/screens1b.rpyc", line 316, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/bar/barScript.rpyc", line 129, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/mall/mallScript.rpyc", line 258, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/mall/mallScript.rpyc", line 270, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/_Apartment/apt1b/screens1b.rpyc", line 350, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/_Apartment/apt1b/screens1b.rpyc", line 353, in script call
  File "scripts/phone/phone.rpyc", line 328, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/_Apartment/apt1b/screens1b.rpyc", line 315, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/_Apartment/apt1b/screens1b.rpyc", line 350, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/hallway/screens_hallway.rpyc", line 114, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/park/parkScript.rpyc", line 145, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/park/parkScript.rpyc", line 145, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/mall/mallScript.rpyc", line 258, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/mall/mallScript.rpyc", line 305, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/mall/mallScript.rpyc", line 270, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "scripts/computer_scripts/computer.rpyc", line 1518, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/_Apartment/apt1b/screens1b.rpyc", line 315, in script call
  File "scripts/computer_scripts/computer.rpyc", line 1474, in script call
  File "scripts/computer_scripts/cams/setCams.rpyc", line 5, in script
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Apartment1B-0.2-pc\Apartment1B-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2058, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(self.condition):
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Apartment1B-0.2-pc\Apartment1B-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\HTPC\Downloads\Apartment1B-0.2-pc\Apartment1B-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Apartment1B 0.2
Thu Aug 25 04:22:38 2022
[/CODE]

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I found where I went wrong, it's not the repair menu in the phone, not the repair menu in the pc, but in the job menu of the pc. Pretty hard to find.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
It seems like declining the first opportunity to go to the bar with Holly leads to MC not having a conversation with Amber which would have lead to him giving her his number. Which doesn't stop her from texting him to go clothes shopping with her.

There's also an error related to the "britAndHolly" variable (I think that's what it was).

Other than that, seems like an alright game, just not for me. Good luck with it anyway.

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
I managed to do that via the repair option on the computer in the bedroom.

The interface really needs to be a bit easier to use though. There's too much clicking around. At least put tooltips on the icons.

I have no idea how to make any further progress.
I have Holly installed in her apartment but the one next to hers (1D) is falling apart. 3 repairs needed, I have all the parts and the ability to do them according to the stats but there's nothing I can interact with on the phone or the computer that'll let me do those repairs.
You would need to actually go to her room and fix them in person. I can see how having the 2 different game mechanics might be confusing but the intent was that you know how to fix various things that break over time but to "fix up a room" you are hiring someone to "paint the room" or purchasing a new bed that some company will install and that's why it is done from the computer.

I'll be taking this back to the team to discuss how to make it more clear in the future, thanks for playing and let us know if you have any other thoughts or issues!

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
It seems like declining the first opportunity to go to the bar with Holly leads to MC not having a conversation with Amber which would have lead to him giving her his number. Which doesn't stop her from texting him to go clothes shopping with her.

There's also an error related to the "britAndHolly" variable (I think that's what it was).

Other than that, seems like an alright game, just not for me. Good luck with it anyway.
Replicated it, thanks for the detailed bug report :) Will look to address quickly!

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Getting this when using the computer in the bedroom.
While running game code:

Also, got a text from Amber demanding I go and see her (after completing her room). The hint is "Go to None before this evening."

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes