2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Morning after first trip to the bar with Brittany, an ignorable error

File "game/scripts/game_mechanics/Schedule/ScheduleManager.rpy", line 128, in <module>
NameError: name 'work' is not defined
Same error hits upon returning from the mall.

Reactions: Froster0

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Pretty annoying to play, with click spamming and rollback errors popping up all the time...I finished fixing a room for the short girl and then absolutely nothing happened. For 10 days after.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Should probably note that you need to start a new save guys... alot of the errors seem to be cause by old saves (at east that what i noticed just going over the code quick)

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Should probably note that you need to start a new save guys... alot of the errors seem to be cause by old saves (at east that what i noticed just going over the code quick)
New save for me since I never played it before. I got my first error about work being undefined on Sunday, Day 7. The next Sunday threw up the Schedule Manager error. Maybe we picked some options that weren't play-tested? I completely fixed up the room for Holly, and nothing happens. There's also no way to call her. If you visit her in the mall she just tries to sell you drinks.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
New save for me since I never played it before. I got my first error about work being undefined on Sunday, Day 7. The next Sunday threw up the Schedule Manager error. Maybe we picked some options that weren't play-tested? I completely fixed up the room for Holly, and nothing happens. There's also no way to call her. If you visit her in the mall she just tries to sell you drinks.

ya work not defined is a bug this version, i tried using an old save and got quite a few more then that Lol
haven't seen the Schedule Manager one can you post it?

as for Holly goto the room to check it out if that doesn't trigger it means you have other quest to do despite being tagged "sandbox" it really isn't you have to go back and forth between the girls in the exact order the game wants you to

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
ya work not defined is a bug this version, i tried using an old save and got quite a few more then that Lol
haven't seen the Schedule Manager one can you post it?

as for Holly goto the room to check it out if that doesn't trigger it means you have other quest to do despite being tagged "sandbox" it really isn't you have to go back and forth between the girls in the exact order the game wants you to
I hadn't looked at it close enough. It's the same error:

"While running game code:
File "game/scripts/game_mechanics/Schedule/ScheduleManager.rpy", line 128, in <module>
NameError: name 'work' is not defined"

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I hadn't looked at it close enough. It's the same error:

"While running game code:
NameError: name 'work' is not defined"

see if this fixes it for you

drop into "game/scripts/game_mechanics/Schedule/" folder

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/phone/phone.rpy", line 337, in <module>
File "game/scripts/game_mechanics/Events/eventManager.rpy", line 33, in getHint
File "game/scripts/game_mechanics/Events/EventsClass.rpy", line 78, in getHint
NameError: name 'locationDict' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 194, in script call
File "scripts/computer_scripts/computer.rpyc", line 1671, in script call
File "scripts/locations/apartment/apt1b/screens1b.rpyc", line 349, in script call
File "scripts/locations/apartment/apt1b/screens1b.rpyc", line 349, in script call
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "scripts/locations/apartment/apt1b/screens1b.rpyc", line 311, in script call
File "scripts/phone/phone.rpyc", line 337, in script
File "X:\game extracts\Apartment1B\Apartment1B-0.3 10-15-22\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "X:\game extracts\Apartment1B\Apartment1B-0.3 10-15-22\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/phone/phone.rpy", line 337, in <module>
File "game/scripts/game_mechanics/Events/eventManager.rpy", line 33, in getHint
File "game/scripts/game_mechanics/Events/EventsClass.rpy", line 78, in getHint
NameError: name 'locationDict' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Apartment1B 0.3
Sun Oct 16 11:47:02 2022
```

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
It's a cute game so far. Couple of issues for me but those are just growing
pains I think.

I tried to continue from v2 but to no avail. Same thing happened when trying
to continue from v1. I tried several different saves but they didn't work...just errors.
No biggie, just started from new again.

Also would prefer if I didn't have to wait a week or two after finishing up apartment
remodel before being able to let it out. Have to wait several days, then get the waiting
for paint to dry/air out, then when I go find the girl to lease it to, I don't get the dialogue
for quite some time.

Anywho.... Good Luck
Keep on keepin on!

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
Work variable issue rectified as well as some syntax issues.

Regarding not being able to do anything or not understanding next steps, hint system works great. Check the phone and click the question mark icon to get what you should do next.

After this update, sandbox elements will be more "free-play" where as the current story up to this point will remain linear.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Am I correct to presume the errors, or at least the schedule manager errors, have been fixed or at least most of them?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Am I correct to presume the errors, or at least the schedule manager errors, have been fixed or at least most of them?
haven't downloaded the new version but the error was just just by one line so i assume that was the fix Lol
so should be good to go if not you can download my small/temp fix above

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
haven't downloaded the new version but the error was just just by one line so i assume that was the fix Lol
so should be good to go if not you can download my small/temp fix above
How are you meant to make money to buy the stuff to fix the apartments up? Plus there doesn't seem to be a lot you can do.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes