2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If that room is 1C, I have it done, but the game just says I need to find a tenant.
Have you been to the coffee shop in the mall yet and met Holly? But usually you have a tenant waiting to rent before the room is ready, just takes about a week after you finish a room to be able to rent it out.

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
Hit about 4 exceptions that I ignored just before the 'side quests' are introduced.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've tested this code on multiple virgin machines and did not get this issue. I know why you got it, though it shouldn't have happened. I'm glad you were able to ignore them, and I've added a fix for the next update to prevent this for others in the future.

Sorry about the issue.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Pinnacle_Games

I looked at the save file a bit. There are things about my uncle that I didn't want to see. Anal, vaginal, blow, etc. etc. So now one question. WHAT THE FUCK? Is NTR coming here, because otherwise the uncle would not have those parameters. So do I immediately delete the game and set it to ignore or do you explain this to us NTR haters.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I've tested this code on multiple virgin machines and did not get this issue. I know why you got it, though it shouldn't have happened. I'm glad you were able to ignore them, and I've added a fix for the next update to prevent this for others in the future.

Sorry about the issue.

Got a bunch too all related to event name not defined

heres 2 of them

Code:
File "game/scripts/phone/phone.rpy", line 286, in <module>
    elif brittanyEvent9.triggered:
NameError: name 'brittanyEvent9' is not defined

File "game/scripts/game_mechanics/Schedule/ScheduleManager.rpy", line 143, in <module>
    if bellaEvent8.triggered == False:
NameError: name 'bellaEvent8' is not defined

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
Got a bunch too all related to event name not defined

heres 2 of them

Code:
File "game/scripts/phone/phone.rpy", line 286, in <module>
    elif brittanyEvent9.triggered:
NameError: name 'brittanyEvent9' is not defined

File "game/scripts/game_mechanics/Schedule/ScheduleManager.rpy", line 143, in <module>
    if bellaEvent8.triggered == False:
NameError: name 'bellaEvent8' is not defined
Got these two as well, along with one more (NameError: name 'bellaText2' is not defined)

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Pinnacle_Games : Hello! Nice little game you have there! I like it so far.
I'm in the middle of update 0.3.2 and I am really exciting what come next...
Holy is really cute written and I love her shyness. Sadly there are a few misspellings which disturb me, but not too much.
Keep this good work up!

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, forgot to mention that I had to start a new game as the old saves just kept making exceptions every time I tried to load them.

i have a feeling it has to do with the auto_load not loading in the events properly to define the varaibles

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Pinnacle_Games

I looked at the save file a bit. There are things about my uncle that I didn't want to see. Anal, vaginal, blow, etc. etc. So now one question. WHAT THE FUCK? Is NTR coming here, because otherwise the uncle would not have those parameters. So do I immediately delete the game and set it to ignore or do you explain this to us NTR haters.
There is no plans for cursed tags, but there are plans to introduce Non-MC male characters but in no intimate capacity. Will inevitably lead into a more true harem situation. That's what the Dev said.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
There is no plans for cursed tags, but there are plans to introduce Non-MC male characters but in no intimate capacity. Will inevitably lead into a more true harem situation. That's what the Dev said.
Well, it doesn't matter to me anymore, since I can't stand that camera thing. I don't have the whole game on my computer anymore.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The mod is not linked on the Thread Page, moreover those tells for the side events are kinda' convoluted. I just relied on that amazing mod so I can at least know how long I needed to wait for the next event than just keep on texting the girl.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes