2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Good God I'd forgotten how grindy and frustrating this game is. I'm sitting here grinding the repair events on the forum for days on end.. wandering around and there's nothing else to do. Hints say to fix something in Apartment 1C, but there's no repairs listed for there, it's not open, nobody lives there... none of the other characters are doing anything... just grind grind grind... so frustrating.

I finally cheated the money just to hopefully make it a little less infuriating... but still nothing else happening.

I know I played it before and got farther, so I know it's possible... I just don't remember what I had to do... this was probably a couple years ago when I played it last.

EDIT: Had to go back into the apartment repair option on the computer (the one that shows all the rooms on the floor, and says "complete" on the ones that are fixed up already. It's not the same as the normal repair ones on the phone and elsewhere on the computer.) That lets you fix up the apartment so that tenants can move in. That seems to let the game start progressing again.

Last edited:
Reactions: kunkunman3000

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
That lets you fix up the apartment so that tenants can move in. That seems to let the game start progressing again.
Fixing and repairing are 2 different things in this game, fixing basically means buying furniture like the fridge and stuff as well as painting walls. and repairing is just for changing light build, outlets and fixing the sink

if the hint says fix up room it means buy the stuff from the computer, repair will tell you to repair socket/light or sink

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Fixing and repairing are 2 different things in this game, fixing basically means buying furniture like the fridge and stuff as well as painting walls. and repairing is just for changing light build, outlets and fixing the sink

if the hint says fix up room it means buy the stuff from the computer, repair will tell you to repair socket/light or sink
The should probably be changed to be more clear. In general English "fixing" and "repairing" are synonymous.

I understand that you're "fixing up a room", but maybe it should be something like "remodel room" or "fix up rooms for new tenants" or something. (Versus something like "maintenance".) Something to make the difference more clear.

The rest of the game is mostly tolerable grind-wise, once you figure out the routine. But that one aspect of it really stumped me both times I've tried playing through this game. It was long enough between playthroughs that I forgot what the heck I had to do the first time and had to figure it out all over again. Same problem both times.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
How to level up Holly's Attraction and Happiness?
Unless there is an easier way of doing it that I couldn't find, I went to the mall, and if you go in to Hardware heaven if you look on the counter you'll see a present, click that and you can buy stat boosters and then assign them to whatever character you want, every time you buy them though they get more expensive, it's grindy as hell but like I said I couldn't find another way.

sufunmong92

Jul 27, 2019
Unless there is an easier way of doing it that I couldn't find, I went to the mall, and if you go in to Hardware heaven if you look on the counter you'll see a present, click that and you can buy stat boosters and then assign them to whatever character you want, every time you buy them though they get more expensive, it's grindy as hell but like I said I couldn't find another way.
Thank you, saver

Kloudo

May 31, 2020
I've got a repair job for Brittany to repair the light but it's not selectable, its been buzzing on my phone for about a week now and I've actually had a plug socket break and fixed in her room in the meantime.
to gice a point in the game I've just met her 2 sisters, altohugh this problem has been happening since before they showed up, ever since she got pissed at me about other girls I think.

Anyway, am I missing something here or is there a way I can get rid of this event? maybe a console command or something?

*edit*
This query can be ignored, I'm an idiot and didn't notice there was 2 lights in the room :LOL:
:FacePalm:

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I understand that you're "fixing up a room", but maybe it should be something like "remodel room" or "fix up rooms for
Ya remodeling or refurbish would work better IMO even just "renovate" room would work.

i personally would go with refurbish Lol

Reactions: phreadom

HuuMoRi-X

Oct 19, 2023
I downloaded, but deleted it after reading some of the texts. My interest disappeared as soon as I became aware of the uncle and the cameras.

Reactions: Majindevil

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Will it have impregnation/pregnancy to all harem lis in future updates/epilogue?
I personally will like to see all the lis with big preggo belly late in the game and I am sure there are so many people who like to see all the lis in harem pregnant.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
This screen cap really shows what i've thought all along, Isabella has a disproportionately larger head then everyone else's model. It comes up all the time with her, like the scale slider was set to 1.1 or 1.2 when the dev designed her.

• Wow
Reactions: $@~

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Ya remodeling or refurbish would work better IMO even just "renovate" room would work.

i personally would go with refurbish Lol
Redecorate.

Remodeling is tearing things apart and making something new, but not because things were damaged and need repair, you just feel like changing shit for the sake of changing shit. It's similar with refurbish, you're just updating and sprucing things up. Replacing worn stuff that still works fine, basically. They're very similar, just with diff focus. Just as fix and repair mean the same thing. You decorate when you buy new furnishings, you redecorate if you're replacing furnishings.

30 years of construction.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
View attachment 3027214
This screen cap really shows what i've thought all along, Isabella has a disproportionately larger head then everyone else's model. It comes up all the time with her, like the scale slider was set to 1.1 or 1.2 when the dev designed her.
And? You do know ppl have diff sized heads. You have ppl that look like Pinhead, and ppl with massive heads that look like an orange on a toothpick.

They have their own weather systems. And they cry themselves to sleep on their giant pillahs.

Reactions: illogicallity

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Apartment1B-0.3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes