2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Anyone know if choosing one over the other will lock u out of content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its a split in the main events (2 different paths) so you should save and make a choice and then play the other route

main difference in spoilers

as for overall outcome or "best" choice unknown there only a few events after the point so hard to tell

Reactions: ViperGts151

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
its a split in the main events (2 different paths) so you should save and make a choice and then play the other route

as for overall outcome or "best" choice unknown there only a few events after the point so hard to tell
Thanks for the info il make a save and play both routes then.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I don't remember if the cop is a LI or not. If she's a LI and she dies, I quit the game. So the only real option would be to choose the MC's uncle.

EDIT:

In any case, when a game starts putting LI deaths on the table, it's a great time to stop playing it.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
She's not a LI, she doesn't even have stats Lol She's just another character like the uncle is she just also happens to be female
Ok, anyway I'm going to wait and see how the game develops. The fact that characters start dying doesn't excite me, so for now I prefer not to continue until I'm sure that the story is developing in a way that I like.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Ok, anyway I'm going to wait and see how the game develops. The fact that characters start dying doesn't excite me, so for now I prefer not to continue until I'm sure that the story is developing in a way that I like.

thats far i just don't really care about her... she is the one that shoots you in the back of the head if you turn her down the first time (giving you a gameover) so she can kinda go fuck herself Lol

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
thats far i just don't really care about her... she is the one that shoots you in the back of the head if you turn her down the first time (giving you a gameover) so she can kinda go fuck herself Lol
I haven't played in a while, so I don't really remember who she is. Anyway, if I had gotten to that scene where she shoots the MC from behind and it's a game over, we wouldn't be having this conversation because the game would have been over for me at that point.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I haven't played in a while, so I don't really remember who she is. Anyway, if I had gotten to that scene where she shoots the MC from behind and it's a game over, we wouldn't be having this conversation because the game would have been over for me at that point.

its pretty much at the start of the game Lol

Reactions: BlasKyau

trashbag29

Aug 7, 2022
I'd know if its a bug, but been stuck on "Do some jobs and kill some time, I'm sure someone will contact you soon" I can link my save file if needed.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Does anybody know exactly which stats need to be boosted in order for the ladies to wear riskier clothes?

Risky is Happiness 13
Slutty is Happiness 15 and Attraction 17

Just a warning if you do grind those stats high then take them on the date (some girls) the game assumes you cheated and resets your stats
for example ending sam date with stats above 40 sends you to this label which resets them to the numbers shown (belove)

its honestly kinda stupid cause if someone did cheat they could just change the stats back easily... so this code only hurts people who actually did the grind (as they won't be able to cheat them back in) if anything its just going to make people cheat Lol

Code:
label samPostDateH:

"I know it's not a crime, but you're really donking up the place by cheating."
    "Just for that...."
    $ Samantha.happiness = 9
    $ Samantha.attraction = 5
    $ Samantha.lust = 3
    scene black with fade
    call switchMusic(endScene=True) from _call_switchMusic_227
    $ incrementTime(2)
    jump hallway_main

Last edited:

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
its honestly kinda stupid cause if someone did cheat they could just change the stats back easily... so this code only hurts people who actually did the grind (as they won't be able to cheat them back in) if anything its just going to make people cheat Lol
You're completely correct, and this exact thing was brought up before we pushed the code. As it stands, the game is still in wayy early development. Once scenes are fleshed out in a more natural way, shit like this won't be needed. Other options just included a stat cap, but that wouldn't be fun either.

Regardless, this kind of thing goes away as the game develops. Hell, you've seen all the code anyway.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
You're completely correct, and this exact thing was brought up before we pushed the code. As it stands, the game is still in wayy early development. Once scenes are fleshed out in a more natural way, shit like this won't be needed. Other options just included a stat cap, but that wouldn't be fun either.

Regardless, this kind of thing goes away as the game develops. Hell, you've seen all the code anyway.
Honestly i would just put a "placeholder" scene there instead or just not bother leading to it at all yet until the content is ready or just have a screen that says "you have reached the end of "date" content for this version" or something to that effect cause as is its really going to discourage people from trying other "events" in fear of their stats getting reset for "cheating"

Reactions: Bingoogus

Blueshirt616

Nov 2, 2021
I think a stat cap would make more sense, since it will allow you to have a solid idea of where players will be at each update

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes