2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Div/0

Dec 4, 2020
Just a nit to pick. Without having played this, shouldn't the management tag be added. I have spoken. :p

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Apartment 1B [v0.3.3] [Pinnacle Games]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
ffs dev, turn down the gas repair event. I've had to buy replacements for each room 5 times now. either that or someone make a cheat mod to give us money

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
ffs dev, turn down the gas repair event. I've had to buy replacements for each room 5 times now. either that or someone make a cheat mod to give us money
It's a random generator that's unique for each player. The algorithm does focus more on the cheaper items but I guess you got unlucky there. We'll work to make the more expensive items break less, however the chances of getting regulators or compressors fail go up depending on the amount of days played since the amount of money you're earning from jobs is higher.

Either way, we'll look into it!

Toaxulca

Nov 6, 2019
Yes, I get this message
Does anyone else get error messages regardless if they load previous version or start a new game?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gameLoadScript.rpy", line 40, in <module>
NameError: name 'girlList' is not defined

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
So with the new update i had 2 girls send me a text message to come and talk (2nd one was about her mom's visit) but the talk options in their rooms were just the generic ones... Do i have to restart the game or am i missing something else?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I am at 4/6 events with Holly, how get the last 2?
ya having same issue can't get to trigger no matter what

Edit:

found the issue and will include the fix to my mod so whoever put hollys dad in jail will get the extra 2 side events

Last edited:

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
If you get the renpy save editor its easy enough to modify the money no mod needed and works for many other renpy games to boot.

Reactions: phreadom

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Apartment1B-0.3.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes