2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

trashbag29

Aug 7, 2022
I don't know renpy that much but keep getting jobs that give you 9$ is pretty meh wouldn't there be a way to make it so once you decent stats you'll slowly stop seeing low paying jobs? Just a thought. Also how many scenes are there for the characters.

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
Also how many scenes are there for the characters.
Regarding main events, there is no current tally for how many are left/remaining. For each individual character, if you go to their individual stats page there is a feature that shows how many events are left for them.

We'll look into the job thing. Jobs are randomly generated and those that require more stats pay more. It's just about the luck of the draw.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
do i need to buy clothes for them to use or just reach a certain level status and then will show up a option for them to change?

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
do i need to buy clothes for them to use or just reach a certain level status and then will show up a option for them to change?
Each character needs to have certain stats to change outfits. Some are higher levels then others.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Haven't played this game yet, but I do have questions. How much grind is in this game and how intuitive are the choices? Meaning do I need a walkthrough to get the scenes?

SymaG

Jun 4, 2020
Update from Feb 15th, leaving this here for anyone that doesn't check the patreon(or infrequently like myself)

Version 0.3.5 well underway! (Roadmap)

I swear we are not trying to keep you in the dark. Things have been hectic for the development team. New jobs, new career paths, new hobbies, and new friends have kept most of us pretty busy the last few months. (and new video games....)
Today we present a roadmap of what we intend to accomplish with this update. We have already started working through and making sure everything works as we want, but we still have a long way to go. Naturally we do not have a timeline, but with your constant support we will keep providing great content for you to explore.
Update 0.3.5 will be the background of Brittany. She's been waiting patiently for you to join her on her home turf and meet some of her family. Maybe it's to show you off? Maybe it's so she can keep a closer eye on you instead of leaving you at home with all the girls.. Who knows. Nothing is going to stop you from exploring while she's busy though.
You'll get a whole new environment to explore. Tasks to do, things to fix. The apartment grind will be on hold while you help Brittany's family in any way you can.
Our roadmap for this update will have updates when tasks are completed to make sure you see where we are at. We'll try our best to keep you in the loop as we proceed.
0.3.5 Roadmap:
-New graphics and full dialogue for the Brittany update (dialogue(80% complete- graphics (10% complete)
-Environment sounds(doors, knocks, etc..)l
-More music!
-Altered homecoming - people are starting to move in to this little town
-More efficient home workflow
-Possibly cheats? Maybe.....

Thank you for being patient so far. As long as we have supporters, we will continue to produce Apartment 1B. Any and all suggestions for the game should be made to Discord!

Reactions: NotSoTasty

t3mporary

Mar 10, 2018
I don't know if the maker checks this but the light in 1D (Brittany's room) is unclickable when broken. Thus draining her happiness with nothing I can do in game. I have to literally edit the save to fix it each time. Oh joy :/

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
Replay gallery is missing the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which is sad because it's pretty good honestly.
I don't know if the maker checks this but the light in 1D (Brittany's room) is unclickable when broken. Thus draining her happiness with nothing I can do in game. I have to literally edit the save to fix it each time. Oh joy :/
I think that scene can be added to the gallery. I'm impressed it wasn't already.

Regarding the light, you'll be the first person to bring it up so I'd be happy to fix it! Can you tell me what version you're on?

I thought this game was abandoned
Not abandoned, but when you don't get paid to make it then it's at the mercy of my free time. I enjoy doing it, so long as that spark is there then it will continue.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes