2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
nicely done guys.. only critique i'll give is maybe work on some visual render angles.. as mentioned on launch.. just adds bit more personality and quality to the characters especially when can just see then stood in or on the doorstep.. maybe sharpen Britt's renders a bit too.. other than that i cant find much fault others than what you had on recent upload but seems sorted now

I'm guessing its Honey select your using so there is always a specific limit possible i know with the characters.. thats why closer renders could offset that quality difference instead of seeing them from afar each time

A change in music too.. ive got that guitar beat repeating in my head over n over lol.. i dont want to mute it as hate silent games but its VERY repetitive and could use a few tracks to alternate between

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Question, looking at the event triggers is this game ever going to be an actual sandbox?

Cause as it is right now you have to do every single quest in order so no doing ambers quests or holly quests at the same time... so its completely linear atm

Also this 1 event per day is a real drag....

May 31, 2021
Question, looking at the event triggers is this game ever going to be an actual sandbox?

Cause as it is right now you have to do every single quest in order so no doing ambers quests or holly quests at the same time... so its completely linear atm

Also this 1 event per day is a real drag....
I like the 1 event per day tbh, gives a slight pause so you're not rushing events every day. Unless Pinnacle wants to add mini-events. Also its a visual novel/sand-box the blends cool❤‍.

Fucking w/ the content and game as a whole rn

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I like the 1 event per day tbh, gives a slight pause so you're not rushing events every day. Unless Pinnacle wants to add mini-events. Also its a visual novel/sand-box the blends cool❤‍.

Fucking w/ the content and game as a whole rn

except since there really isn't any side content its kinda pointless to be a sandbox as right now you do event spam skip time sleep do event and repeat, where as if all the quest weren't setup linear you could like just ignore one girl (if you don't want to do anything with her) and focus on the girls or girl you want (naturally some do need to be tied together for the story elements) but alot of the quest right now are just "side" quests filling in for story quest content

its kinda hard to example (because i suck at explaining) but if you look at the eventtracker code you'll kinda see what im talking about for example you can't get a text from girl b because you did an event with girl a today, none story texts IMHO should be independent from the "one quest per day" flag,

i mean when there is other stuff to do this won't really be an issue but right now i spend more time skipping to next day then actually playing the game Lol

Reactions: TheDick69+

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When a supposed Fed murders you for not putting your neck on the line, it says that she's not exactly on the up and up.
It makes no damn sense. And completely negates any kind of reliability for the things she just told you about the case.

It makes the think the dev just wanted to pigeonhole us but wanted to give the illusion of choice to make the writing look 'better'. It failed rather miserably.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
This is really confusing... did I bugged out or something? Why the hell is Brittany starts talking about whether she and the MC are a thing? Is the MC supposed to have fucked her already? The only thing I have done so far is Brittany blowjob and some scenes with Amber and anal sex with her.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Alright... seems fine. It would be nice to have a way to reduce on how many clicks you need just to do stuff. Make the sex scenes longer and hotter, I dunno about the others but I can't barely hear anything.

One last suggestion, you should raise the event once again on whether you would install the CD. I just didn't do so because of that annoying bug from this version

pervysword

Oct 9, 2017
I can't extract the images from the RPA file.
RPAExtract just opens briefly then closes, anyone else having this problem?

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
Strange and surreal atmosphere. I would not change a thing regarding graphics or sound. Something different and addicting. Minimalistic odd town. Good story. A unique rendering and VN. Just great. For a v0.2 nice content and thought behind it.

Good luck. (y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pinnacle_Games

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know why in the last games I've tried I'm force to name the MC (either a blank space appears if I don't write anything or it directly tells me to write something). Asdf is starting to look like a real name from how much I'm using it.

EDIT:

One missing image.

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So the lady just ups and shoots you if you refuse to help... seems a tad illegal for her profession...

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Morning after first trip to the bar with Brittany, an ignorable error

File "game/scripts/game_mechanics/Schedule/ScheduleManager.rpy", line 128, in <module>
NameError: name 'work' is not defined

Reactions: Froster0
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes