2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Hardlocked. cannot play.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'goIntoBar'.
First Time at bar with Holly

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
while I liked the concept of the game, I feel like it could be better. maybe start us out with $300 so it won't feel like we have to grind the forums for skills and money. also maybe make the repair costs of apartments a little less. maybe allow us to take up a part time job at the mall to make a little money

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
Hardlocked. cannot play.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'goIntoBar'.
First Time at bar with Holly
Anyway you can DM me your save file? First time I've seen this one.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
while I liked the concept of the game, I feel like it could be better. maybe start us out with $300 so it won't feel like we have to grind the forums for skills and money. also maybe make the repair costs of apartments a little less. maybe allow us to take up a part time job at the mall to make a little money
haha thats my only gripe.. i kept saving up cash and getting the most expensive repair piece several times till i just ignored the repair request lol

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
i like the you added sound/music BUT its way to low i have to blast my surround sound just to hear anything (and thats with game volume set to 100) which mean i hear way more "white noise/static" then anything else sound/music needs ajusting

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
how do i even get holly in to the apartment. I got her contact, finished the room but there's no way to actually talk to her. I go to the coffee shop and I can only buy drinks and I go to messages on my phone but can't message her. Hopefully someone makes a walkthrough mod or either you implement hints in the game because I hate sandbox games like this where they just kinda launch you out there with no actual hints as to where to go or what to do to trigger events.

Reactions: deathman666

deathman666

Dec 1, 2021
apperantly im fucking retarded casue i get stuck at the blonde after the bar nothing happens anymore is there a walkthrough or?

deathman666

Dec 1, 2021
how do i even get holly in to the apartment. I got her contact, finished the room but there's no way to actually talk to her. I go to the coffee shop and I can only buy drinks and I go to messages on my phone but can't message her. Hopefully someone makes a walkthrough mod or either you implement hints in the game because I hate sandbox games like this where they just kinda launch you out there with no actual hints as to where to go or what to do to trigger events.
same bro same

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
Hints will be available in the next update. We thought the context would be enough, but there is a lot to do and a lot to forget.

We can help you in the discord, but for now if you haven't been with Amber at the clothing store, then you need to get that far.

If you have been that far, go check out Holly's room.

Sorry for the confusion! Future updates will negate the need for a walk-through, promise ;)

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
apperantly im fucking retarded casue i get stuck at the blonde after the bar nothing happens anymore is there a walkthrough or?
Sorry for the issues! Go ahead and start working on Holly's room to get it finished. (However, if the officer's haven't visited the Apartment yet, check out the hallway at night-time.)

Join the Discord to get more help if you need it. We understand the frustration and hope to rectify it in the future.

Reactions: deathman666

bon22

Dec 5, 2020
quick question. i assume there are no scenes for holly in the apartment ? for example brittany got interaction and so on. also great game :)

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
This game desperately needs a hint system the Dev mentioned in a prior post. got the BJ from Brit while watching the movie, but cant progress any further, cant invite any girls to live in the complex even though all the apartment are fixed. Apparently there is something with Amber at the clothing store but cant seem to trigger it. will come back when the Dev has sorted this stuff as the game has potential but definately needs to be polished up

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
This game desperately needs a hint system

banner.png

https://f95zone.to/threads/apartment1b-shawns-walkthrough-improvements-0-1-beta-shawnchapp.124346/

Features:

• This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game Apartment 1B! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.
  • An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to change name, get money, and add parts

• Improvements:
    • Massively improving the dialogue UI by making the hud more minimal, change textbox and font color, adding dialogue names for the characters, and adding the main character's portraits

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2018
Welp, this Brittany is EASIEST lay I've seen in a while. Even taking candy from a child is little bit harder. 15$, some tear-jerker story and she's ready deepthroat you, and don't froget that unprotected sex with creampie at the end. MC should check on STDs at some point, I'm sure she left not a small surprise for him.

Sep 17, 2018
Nah, sorry, I don't have patience to wool my watch/bookmark list for that. Mostly condoms used like "trophys" or like kinky jewelry. In their original usage I've seen not so often, but I do remeber some Honey Select games had them (don't ask me, they all look the same) and you can see condoms in japanese games pretty often, really often. So I guess it's one of the popular kinks that they have.

Oh, here's one that I could remember while I was writing this post (their weird and stupid long-ass names) - Childhood Friends with Benefits [OrcSoft / Denpasoft].
https://f95zone.to/threads/childhood-friends-with-benefits-final-orcsoft-denpasoft.80167/

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes