Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
don't reference Parental Love
My first impression of this game is very positive. I'm too tired to write a review at the moment, but I'll be following developpement with a close eye.

I absolutely fell in love with Nea. Love her. She has absolutely no right to be this cute. <3

It is nice to see some consensual, enjoyed piss play in there: too often, urination is way too close to r*pe to enjoy, but here... Well, this scene has a save of its own. :)
can avoid the worst of it.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
When Nea tells the MC her secret.
Maybe
You didn't choose trans content.
I did opt out of the trans content. So Nea is a trans person, I didn't know.
That makes sense then that there are no scenes and nothing happens, but a very odd behaviour that the time alteration seem random. There should be some message OR the memories with Nea shouldn't even appear.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't get the Parental Love bit? Wa that adressed to me?
As for that last part... Don,t get me wrong: I enjoyed it. That's why I was saying that it was nice to see.
the first part was a thought that i decided to keep to myself... thought i deleted it. may as well elaborate. while i can't speak for him--he might not make the family the focus here. i personally don't think he will. in parental love... that was the entire plot-a father who lost his family trying to clean up his act to get it back. again, i don't speak for lux... but no reason to expect thanks to be the same in this game in regards to the family's role.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Does anybody actually like Heather?
It seems pretty clear the is the "redemption" character in the game. Not just "Tsundere," because I expect she'll change the way she treats others, not just the MC.

I'm reminded of a video essay on Ahsoka Tano from Clone Wars. To wit, she was unlikeable because she was intended to be. Filoni had a plan to have her character develop from one of the most hated new characters to one of the most loved. I can't say Heather will be a "most loved," but I expect Luxee has a similar intention. You have to hate her in the beginning for her arc to mean something.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It seems pretty clear the is the "redemption" character in the game. Not just "Tsundere," because I expect she'll change the way she treats others, not just the MC.

I'm reminded of a video essay on Ahsoka Tano from Clone Wars. To wit, she was unlikeable because she was intended to be. Filoni had a plan to have her character develop from one of the most hated new characters to one of the most loved. I can't say Heather will be a "most loved," but I expect Luxee has a similar intention. You have to hate her in the beginning for her arc to mean something.
i never hated Ahsoka or Heather... but, i agree with your point.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Def need more Nea content
There are some developers who include trans characters like marking off a check-box. A manifestation of "Take a Walk on the Wild Side," In a few extraordinary cases, the developer creates a trans character whom you can relate too. They show us their struggles and we want to make life happier, easier, better for them.

Nea is such a character, IMHO.

The trans character in PL, Jordyn, was also sympathetic, and it felt bad that the MC had to tell her no to taking her into his harem. She wanted to have a place where she fit in, but at the end, we didn't get to know her well enough.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There are some developers who include trans characters like marking off a check-box. A manifestation of "Take a Walk on the Wild Side," In a few extraordinary cases, the developer creates a trans character whom you can relate too. They show us their struggles and we want to make life happier, easier, better for them.

Nea is such a character, IMHO.

The trans character in PL, Jordyn, was also sympathetic, and it felt bad that the MC had to tell her no to taking her into his harem. She wanted to have a place where she fit in, but at the end, we didn't get to know her well enough.
i'm more for Shauna. i'd have words for Ryker.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i'm more for Shauna. i'd have words for Ryker.
You and everyone else who played the game. :ROFLMAO:
No Shauna here.
This is the Apartment 69 thread.
Nea is the only trans-woman. Her character is the most sympathetic and realistic t-woman in any of these games, IMO. She also isn't just a fetish check box. All the games that let you choose for the t-female to be cisgendered instead feel like they put the character in solely for the purpose of offering another fetish, and nothing more. Again IMO

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
No Shauna here.
Nea is the only trans-woman. Her character is the most sympathetic and realistic t-woman in any of these games, IMO. She also isn't just a fetish check box. All the games that let you choose for the t-female to be cisgendered instead feel like they put the character in solely for the purpose of offering another fetish, and nothing more. Again IMO
trans Shauna is cannon and cis is fanservice.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never hated Heather as she was more like she was just following them around just to fit in somewhere then really ever participating in the shit that place overused generic username here was always doing. Alicia on the other hand I have hated since the moment she appeared and want nothing to do with her.

No clue who Shauna is.

Lost all of my avatars I made with DAZ when my computer died so now I'm back in DAZ messing around with Yui and Shaniquah trying to make new ones.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I never hated Heather as she was more like she was just following them around just to fit in somewhere then really ever participating in the shit that place overused generic username here was always doing. Alicia on the other hand I have hated since the moment she appeared and want nothing to do with her.

No clue who Shauna is.

Lost all of my avatars I made with DAZ when my computer died so now I'm back in DAZ messing around with Yui and Shaniquah trying to make new ones.
Trans girl from a game called wvm.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No Shauna here.
I see your point, but I feel that Sumertime Saga's Eve is an exception. Sure, DC made cis Eve available, but I think that was just to appease a certain segment of his user base. Trans Eve is not just a fetish, IMHO. I haven't gotten far enough into WVM to encounter Shauna, so I can't offer an opinion with that one. For me, cis Eve was more of a fetish--to see if I could get all three of them pregnant at the same time. Even better, to have them all in the maternity ward at once. Mission acomplished! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Morgana_Le_Fay
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes