myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@armion82

It'll still happen as many can't read or are too lazy to read and will still ask it even when the post/info is slapping them in the face and it'll never 100% stop them from asking unless they lock the thread for a year.

Reactions: armion82

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Ruining your own child's life to own the libruhls.
I wish that kind of ridiculous thing only happened in these fantasy games ...

Luxee has seemed positive concerning motivation to work on this VN, but Parently Love is such a major effort ... I wonder if it'll require a bit of a break when that's done, so he can step back fully into this virtual world he's crafting.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
I was pissed when he took break from PL to make AP69
and now I'm pissed cause he is continuing to make PL.
Give some love to

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reminded me of this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah i love both games, too.
I'm looking forward to more A69 and more Eve and Nea :love:

Fjonko

Apr 11, 2019
Worst shit game ever. Bully bully bully. The dev must be a big bully himself. CRAP

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
If i remember correctly, luxee(maker of great adult games) confirmed somewhere last year that this will be possible yes.
in your apartment you have the choice to spy on Nea or not..i think that was the route choice there..do not spy and you are just bud's..spy..and you want to fiddle with Nea's middle and spread the creamy filling all over...i just ruined Oreo's :O

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Cool. I'm not into trans (sexually), but I have no problem with them. More scenes with putting Eric in his place and stealing his girl would be fun.

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Im seeing screenshots of people clothes shopping with the mom/ whoever. How do you get there? When I got to a family member it just shows that "this hasn't been implemented and will crash your game." And ive done Nea up until the 2nd Cafeteria scene and there's nothing else I can see to do?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes