Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the gracious assist, gamers!
Canto Forte Yeah it is weird it did not work. What I know of the Eve bug is that if you do step one you have to come back to her for step 2 before too many days have passed or it locks. Eve is my priority so I do not let time pass doing other routes which is why I was lucky enough not to have the bug affect me.

I wonder if I can send a save file that you could launch from??
View attachment 1121162 View attachment 1121163 View attachment 1121164

Those are my 3 Eve saves
Upload this file to the path - Apartment69\game\scripts\locations\home\evelynroom
And everything should work.
Gotta assemble this one game again: compressed + patch + screens.rpy + saves.

Here is hope at all comes together for a good gaming experience.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
How to apply it in my android phone I mean the big fix file
Oh, well, this is much more complicated, such points should be clarified immediately. Well, or check the latest link to android, maybe there is already a fix in. Or insert it yourself, but then you need the skills to work with Total Commander or a similar file viewer. Here, either by yourself, or look for an assistant in irl, so it will be easier. :unsure:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ayal

I'm just going off of that whenever a update for 96 has been posted that later that night 69 would get their update posted. I have no clue if there has been any messages about 69 or not and I'm just going off of what I have seen.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Used the mod and all I have left is to go to the younger girls room but she is blanked out and so I cannot continue with the other women in the house. Is this broken or is it not even worth continuing anyway?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Pretty annoying that all the updates are for scenes of a character i don't care about at all and have been skipping over. Hopefully stuff picks up more with the others in later updates.
If you refer to Nea (My MC BFF) you need to realize she is probably higher focus than any other character in game. So it will continue as it has been.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Pretty annoying that all the updates are for scenes of a character i don't care about at all and have been skipping over. Hopefully stuff picks up more with the others in later updates.
I am agree with you on that.
Nea takes too much place, and I am not interested in her too.
It takes more balance a little bit.

Last edited:

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah it perfectly acceptable to not like Nea.

But that isn't ever going to change her focus level for this game. If she is a deal-breaker then you should probably look for a different game. Just as a helpful suggestion.

If you combine the people who want her as a full LI plus the people like me who are fine with her story as a non-sexual friend it is definitely the majority. But Luxee has final say and all indications are she is important.
I love Evelyn, and Millie. I am just waiting for them. And, of course, Mommy ! ;)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hardly, but if there's a long discussion that gets a bit flamey then those post might get deleted, that's happened in the past and probabably will happen again.
"The tone makes the music".

It's perfectly okay not to like Neah. Therefore it will also be possible for us to date him/her or just treat him/her as a friend. That's not a big deal, there are enough "love interests" in this game. I don't know of a single game now where I like all characters, either.

But there are people who not only don't like Neah, but also rumble here, even want him/her out of the game. It's just a bad habit here in this forum that there are players who imagine that every game has to be tailored exactly to their wishes, then act like in "kindergarten". And if they behave like this, they mustn´t be surprised if they are banned. The developer has decided that he wants to have such a character in his game. And we have to accept that.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes