FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
"The tone makes the music".

It's perfectly okay not to like Neah. Therefore it will also be possible for us to date him/her or just treat him/her as a friend. That's not a big deal, there are enough "love interests" in this game. I don't know of a single game now where I like all characters, either.

But there are people who not only don't like Neah, but also rumble here, even want him/her out of the game. It's just a bad habit here in this forum that there are players who imagine that every game has to be tailored exactly to their wishes, then act like in "kindergarten". And if they behave like this, they mustn´t be surprised if they are banned. The developer has decided that he wants to have such a character in his game. And we have to accept that.
Agreed. And I love Nea, one of my top five characters in any game on this site so perhaps your post should also or instead be in reply to the fella I was replying to. Just saying.

Reactions: exazubi

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but windows 10 sucks arse
Windows 7 is being phased out.

32 bit systems are long dead. While Microsoft still has minimal support for it, games devs dropped 32 bit last year, wont be long until everyone else follows.

To put it bluntly, it's only a matter of time before the only thing your system runs is old stuff.

You really only have 2 options, update or go retro.

kekerinos

Mar 6, 2019
Windows 7 x64 ultimate
You are absolutely right, it's not like windows 7 itself will stop working outright, but people really need to move to 64-bit, even if that requires a hardware upgrade.
As much as I would love luxee to make adjustments for all possible machines it's just not realistic, for the same reason you won't see this run on systems using Windows 95, eventually technology phases out and there nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
but windows 10 sucks arse
Just use (formerly classic shell) in Windows 10 to make the Start Menu how you like it, Win 7 style (Since Windows 10's start menu is terrible), and you can make Windows 10 behave pretty much like Win 7, and still have a modern OS and security updates. With some tweaks, Win 10 is actually good. Use Google to learn how turn off any Win 10 features you don't like, and you are all set.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Just use (formerly classic shell) in Windows 10 to make the Start Menu how you like it, Win 7 style (Since Windows 10's start menu is terrible), and you can make Windows 10 behave pretty much like Win 7, and still have a modern OS and security updates. With some tweaks, Win 10 is actually good. Use Google to learn how turn off any Win 10 features you don't like, and you are all set.
Thanks, I was just about to post the same thing. I hated the look and feel of Windows 10 but sticking with Win 7 is a security hazard. I've had Open-Shell on my last two laptops and love it.

Reactions: Smarmint

Prislo

Sep 25, 2020
How can I play the animations? On some point in the game there is a animation text shown on the bottom left but there aren't any animations?

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes