Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reading is your super power! Use it in blasting through the last couple of pages:

Why does this version of the game say Censored, because now I'm hesitant on downloading it?
??????????I thought the same thing???
Its censored due to restrictions of what content can be available on this site. To get the full content you need to download and add the patch from "LewdPatcher".
Apartment69-0.04-pc-"censored" :rolleyes: What is censored?

Thank’s for the new Update.
Did you even consider Nea would be OK with it?
It feels kind of a bully move to me...

i suggested a scene of the mc and Heather playfully grilling Nea about the locker room situation.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I don't think I know how to play anymore or this update is very small. I was unable to see significant progress in this update, after looping, I decided to use the MOD and realized that all events were complete. :unsure:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Reading is your super power! Use it in blasting through the last couple of pages:

Did you even consider Nea would be OK with it?
It feels kind of a bully move to me...
maybe if we did so publicly. privately, it would likely only annoy. like Heather--i like to playfully insult friends and family--she did so in a poor way--the ''loosers'' comment.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Man this update was disappointing. It is so small for the length of time it was being developed it was the same with the last update. I think this is the kind of game that I just stop following for a year or two and then come back to check it out later.

Personally I think it suffers from having far to many characters and it's only going to get worse as the game develops, if the size of updates we are getting stay the same as they are now.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I think this Game has too many Characters. I'd rather have 2-3 Characters and focus on them instead of 10+.
Yeah at this rate it'll surpass WVM for the amount of characters it has (and keeps introducing) when amount of updates each have is considered

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Personally I think it suffers from having far to many characters and it's only going to get worse as the game develops, if the size of updates we are getting stay the same as they are now.
I'd say it's mainly too many types of characters. Trans Nea as the main focus looked like a good start, something original for a change. But that's not enough, let's add something for everyone, dangerously young, old, flat chest, monster tits, tiny ass, heavy ass, ...

Do that many people really enjoy all of that, I mean one player liking all characters? If they do, then it was good choice. But if they don't and only like half or even less of them, they will be constantly disappointed by the amount of content they are getting.

Reactions: Elias85

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'd say it's mainly too many types of characters. Trans Nea as the main focus looked like a good start, something original for a change. But that's not enough, let's add something for everyone, dangerously young, old, flat chest, monster tits, tiny ass, heavy ass, ...

Do that many people really enjoy all of that, I mean one player liking all characters? If they do, then it was good choice. But if they don't and only like half or even less of them, they will be constantly disappointed by the amount of content they are getting.
i think we've enough. maybe the principle. i don't care for it. honestly, i think Nea and Heather are the real stars.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

For me personally I only like Nea and have no interest in the other characters since I'm in the UK there is no way I'm downloading the patch so I can't comment on the characters in the patch.

With all the characters he is adding it's worrying that a lot of characters are going to be neglected and lack content and not have a chance to be developed because there is so many of them, especially since I only really like one of the many characters in the game.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game needs actual gaming for the gurls we have already.
Nea is at snail pace .. keeps going backwards and stalling 4 no apparent reason.
Like .. cum on! The sheets! The stall! The knob! His hand in there! His leg! Anywhere!
i think we've enough. maybe the principle. i don't care for it. honestly, i think Nea and Heather are the real stars.
For me personally I only like Nea and have no interest in the other characters since I'm in the UK there is no way I'm downloading the patch so I can't comment on the characters in the patch.

With all the characters he is adding it's worrying that a lot of characters are going to be neglected and lack content and not have a chance to be developed because there is so many of them, especially since I only really like one of the many characters in the game.
Then the babe with the angry bro .. like: cum on! Date her! Park date her!
Sure she be down 4 some grindin” some twerkin” some adventure time.

That wonderful teach ... Mhhhh ... 3 is enough! Give us their story love scenes!

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Millie texting him like that is cute, little crush on him. I would really like to see Nea and his family interact at some point :) And it seems to me mom is pimpin her girls out to her son :x ... Not that I have a problem with it...

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes