DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but has this game really been available since September 2018 and has only had 3 updates since then?
Between update 0.1 and 0.2 was a long time where dev decided at requests of patrons to work on finishing his other game first. So yeah it is that long and no it is not that long since another game was completed by that dev in the meantime.

Reactions: thorin0815

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
kinda disappointed with this update, since it took longer so I expected some exciting scene, but just gave more introductions, I spent the days in the game and nothing new, "is that all?" I thought and closed the game

NoobMaster67

Oct 19, 2020
We clearly need an Option here for some Girls to Fuckoff, if i wanna keep just one of them. And nooo, i have nothing against that T-Girl, i would rather keep just her as my Girlfriend

Reactions: Deckard81

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Biology isn't the only field of science? Social sciences also studies transexuality.

Second, biologically, everyone is born with a "instruction manual" on how to make a male AND a female body, but our combination of chromosomes ends up deciding which way to branch of to (not to mention other factors in the case of intersex people), and while it's still early, biologists have found evidence of the brain and the body of individuals having developed in different directions.

Indeed, science doesn't care how you feel.
Since I don't want this to turn into a big thing I'll be brief.

So first of all, social science refers to the behaviour found in humans due to the effects of our environment and surroundings. If we're talking about transexuality in the social sense, then you'd simply be referring to how people feel like they were born into the wrong body and how society should treat them a certain way due to them not identitfying with the sex they were born as. In the grand scheme of things we can break social science down to action and reaction. Nothing really special unless we're talking about the psychological aspect which I can't be bothered to get into.

Second (and the only part that really matters), biology. If we're looking at it from both a biological and social science stand point, then biology is what you are and social science in this contex is what you identitfy as. And while you can identify as whatever you want, at the end of the day that doesn't change what you actually are. A man is a man and a woman is a woman. They are not interchangeable.

As for intersex people, they are genetic anomalies and should not be used as the standard.

Now this is coming from someone whose favourite character in the game is Nea and loves the games "Exiles", "A clever name", "Fetish Locator" and WVM for their portrayal of trans characters. But while I love these games and their characters, I'm not delusional enough to not understand that at the end of the day these characters are biologically male and will never be female. And y'know what? That's okay. Be what you want to be, but you can't change what you are.

As for this study on the brain, until the research is fully completed and not ongoing, I'd say that it is currently inconclusive. But even if it was concluded and there was proof that your brain can make you feel like a certain gender, it still wouldn't change a person's chromosomes. At the end of the day, you are what you are.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
kinda disappointed with this update, since it took longer so I expected some exciting scene, but just gave more introductions, I spent the days in the game and nothing new, "is that all?" I thought and closed the game
You can run your cursor over the heads on the right side of the screen to see if anyone has scenes if you don't want to open the character menu. That would save you from just running through days.
That areas with scenes are also marked on the 'map' if you're in the correct time frame for them.

Is there gona be a non cucked version of the game in the future or are thone loli characters gone for good ?
Download the 'incest' patch, I think. It's literally half the size of the whole game, so it's probably also the 'loli' patch.

Reactions: Tinuss

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017

So first of all, social science refers to the behaviour found in humans due to the effects of our environment and surroundings. If we're talking about transexuality in the social sense, then you'd simply be referring to how people feel like they were born into the wrong body and how society should treat them a certain way due to them not identitfying with the sex they were born as. In the grand scheme of things we can break social science down to action and reaction. Nothing really special unless we're talking about the psychological aspect which I can't be bothered to get into.

Second (and the only part that really matters), biology. If we're looking at it from both a biological and social science stand point, then biology is what you are and social science in this contex is what you identitfy as. And while you can identify as whatever you want, at the end of the day that doesn't change what you actually are. A man is a man and a woman is a woman. They are not interchangeable.

As for intersex people, they are genetic anomalies and should not be used as the standard.

Now this is coming from someone whose favourite character in the game is Nea and loves the games "Exiles", "A clever name", "Fetish Locator" and WVM for their portrayal of trans characters. But while I love these games and their characters, I'm not delusional enough to not understand that at the end of the day these characters are biologically male and will never be female. And y'know what? That's okay. Be what you want to be, but you can't change what you are.

As for this study on the brain, until the research is fully completed and not ongoing, I'd say that it is currently inconclusive. But even if it was concluded and there was proof that your brain can make you feel like a certain gender, it still wouldn't change a person's chromosomes. At the end of the day, you are what you are.
I think that regardless of who or what you are or even identify as, your point of view should be respected. I agree with some of what you said because I'm a logical person, but I'd also see more gray than you see. But as I said, dissenting opinions are valueable. I wish others (many that I personally believe) would respect them more.

I'm with you though. I'm an incest fiend and my favorite part of this game is just Nea. She's the best written and the cutest in my opinion. It doesn't hurt that the incest is the worst part for being poorly written, badly paced and unfulfilling to put it cruelly. Nea's relationship with MC is that of a friend except because of her lack of friends that accept her as well as her past, she falls hard for the MC. Instead of the MC taking advantage or being disgusted by her, he embraces her for who she is, not WHAT she is.

I've replaying the Japanese visual novel Princess Waltz and the dynamic between the MC and one of the charactesrs in that game reminds me of the MC and Nea of this game and vice versa. If you like good writing, fun characters, simple card battles and Nea, you might like it :) Also, the art, music and in game action are REALLY good!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sadly i've thought that every update so far.

Started off with a big chuck of hype when it originally dropped. Long wait while PL was finished then big hype again yet so far it's been quite underwhelming.

It looks like it's going to be one that takes a long time to get anywhere. Think it may be worth waiting a few updates before downloading.

some people just aren't accepting of trans people. Doesn't make them bad, just a different outlook which I think the mc should respect.
I think people like that are cunts.

It doesn't make me a bad person, just a different outlook.

john_snow8

Dec 30, 2017
Then actually research it instead of talking about your opinion on the internet.

If we're talking about transexuality in the social sense...
MC never said anything about biology, he said scientific consensus, and I pointed out that social sciences exists, and their consensus is that there are people who identify as another gender, trans people have been found in native groups of people completely independently of outside influence, which pretty much proves that it's something some people are just born a.

A man is a man and a woman is a woman. They are not interchangeable.
First of all, man and woman is not the same as male and female, otherwise you're excluding intersex people from being men and women, and you wouldn't be recognizing a lot of research in human behaviour.

Second, even in biology, sex isn't as black or white as we learn in high school, everybody hasthe same instruction manuals on building male and female bodies, and even among XX and XY people, there are variations that make them more or less masculine/feminine than most, that is the consensus in biology, that our sex isn't just our chromosomes, that's why it's so easy to take a couple of pills every day and your body actually does the work of changing. Sure, we can't change our chomosomes (yet) and we can't go full male to female or vice versa, but we can bridge some of the gap.

I wasn't using them as standards, I was pointing out that they exist so my sentence would be correct, otherwise I would be saying people either go to male or female and ignoring the people that don't fit in either category.

As for this study on the brain, until the research is fully completed and not ongoing...
Research is never fully completed, and is always ongoing, that's how science works. Sure, there's a point when a theory becomes so strong people stop bothering trying to disprove it, but people are always trying to improve things we already know.

Now this is coming from someone whose favourite character in the game is Nea and...
So, basically you think you're more objective on this because you fetishize trans/futa characters?

1621335438058.png

I'm not delusional enough to not understand that at the end of the day these characters are biologically male and will never be female.
And that's the whole problem, we were talking about scientific consensus and you boil it down to "this is just delusional". Then why don't you go talk to a bunch of biologists and ask them about their delusion? The scientific consensus in both biology and sociology is that there are people who are born with a set of genitals or other sex characteristics they don't feel confortable with, and that it's better for them to change those things, and if you don't like the idea of calling them men or women, that's your opinion versus scientific expertise.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Did not know this game before, so for me it was a great start, Laims Mods are always great for games like that too. What I liked most was how you dealt with the Bully Eric. Great laugh ^^

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Then actually research it instead of talking about your opinion on the internet.
I did research it, that's why I brought it up. The fact that you assume it was my opinion makes me question how you view things in general. And to be totally honest with you, if I was invested in this convo I'd go find the links just to show you the proof but 'm honestly bored with this debate at this point.

As for everything else you said, I really can't be bothered to address each point so I'll keep it simple.

I don't care what you view yourself as, more power to you if you identify as something completely different to what you actually are. And don't go around assuming things like I fetishize trans characters as fact just because you can't percieve that I can like a character while also acknowledging what they really are.

Now since I don't want to write several more paragraphs that will ultimately lead to you carrying on this social debate that I've grown bored of, lets just end things here before it escalates.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes