Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Did anyone else just blaze through the update?

Also found the 2nd Nea event hilarious. For one the mc was waay to emotioinal. And two, did he really think that he could change people's minds from calling Nea a "he" to "her" just because he was a little angry? Like no 2 minute conversation (especially a flawed one) is gonna change the way people think. And where did this scientific study he was talking about come from? Like biology doesn't care about how you feel. I thought the mc understood that but clearly not.

Like she's trans? Cool. But just because he thinks that way he shouldn't try to force other people to do the same. Then there was the fact that Heather accepted it so easily... Really turned me off to the scene. I could see her and Nea becoming friends, but this acceptance was way too fast in my opinion.

And trust me I like Nea and all (biggest reason I'm playing), but the way the mc defended her seemed so disney/friendship is magic that I honestly couldn't take him seriously.

Also wtf was up with the detention? MC seemed like such a dick for what he did to the teacher. Just because she's submissive doesn't mean he should of taken advantage of her like that. Especially not around another student. Honestly made me hate the mc a little bit.

All in all it was a disappointing update and hopefully the next one will have some meaningful content.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Also found the 2nd Nea event hilarious. For one the mc was waay to emotioinal. And two, did he really think that he could change people's minds from calling Nea a "he" to "her" just because he was a little angry? Like no 2 minute conversation (especially a flawed one) is gonna change the way people think. And where did this scientific study he was talking about come from? Like biology doesn't care about how you feel. I thought the mc understood that but clearly not.

Like she's trans? Cool. But just because he thinks that way he shouldn't try to force other people to do the same. Then there was the fact that Heather accepted it so easily... Really turned me off to the scene. I could see her and Nea becoming friends, but this acceptance was way too fast in my opinion.
he's struggling himself. i'd say more like ''reasoning''.

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
he's struggling himself. i'd say more like ''reasoning''.
Did you mean the mc is struggling? Because besides the fact that he looks like a 25 year old going to highschool, I don't see the struggle anywhere.

- His relationship with his family is on an upward trajectory.
- Girls at school are throwing themselves at him for how he kicked Erik's ass.
- He has a hot submissive teacher willing to do anything for him.
- He made a friend with the game's most popular character.

Etc... Compared to other VN mc's, he hasn't struggled in the slightest.

But like I said, I don't know if you were talking about the mc or not.

Reactions: ann87ra

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Did you mean the mc is struggling? Because besides the fact that he looks like a 25 year old going to highschool, I don't see the struggle anywhere.

- His relationship with his family is on an upward trajectory.
- Girls at school are throwing themselves at him for how he kicked Erik's ass.
- He has a hot submissive teacher willing to do anything for him.
- He made a friend with the game's most popular character.

Etc... Compared to other VN mc's, he hasn't struggled in the slightest.

But like I said, I don't know if you were talking about the mc or not.
his attraction to Nea. one could say he's trying to get both him and Heather to accept and understand.

Reactions: BTLD

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
his attraction to Nea. one could say he's trying to get both him and Heather to accept and understand.
Fair enough, I just didn't think he'd need to tell all of that to Heather. I prefer a show don't tell approach in cases like these. And like I said before, some people just aren't accepting of trans people. Doesn't make them bad, just a different outlook which I think the mc should respect.

Apr 16, 2021
Did anyone else just blaze through the update?

And trust me I like Nea and all (biggest reason I'm playing), but the way the mc defended her seemed so disney/friendship is magic that I honestly couldn't take him seriously.

Also wtf was up with the detention? MC seemed like such a dick for what he did to the teacher. Just because she's submissive doesn't mean he should of taken advantage of her like that. Especially not around another student. Honestly made me hate the mc a little bit.

All in all it was a disappointing update and hopefully the next one will have some meaningful content.
The MC clearly said they were defending someone being bullied for their being trans. Heather continued the same bullying behavior he had been defending his friendship with Nea against, then he let it all out in reaction to her inconsiderate ignorance. It's not like this was a sudden reaction to a new situation, cause the MC has been forming these perspectives since meeting Nea and being on the receiving end at school and from her father. It's even related to that mini-climax of the hallway fight scene, nobody should be surprised at the MC's growing feelings on the matter. Heather always seemed to just be going along with others and not really being too independent minded, that was obvious in the cafeteria scene too.

The detention scene revolved around his dominant role with the submissive teacher that had already been established, not difficult to understand in an adult VN.

It was a good update with newer and better mechanics, giving a solid basis for future paths. MC's mom came out as even more pervy and that can only lead to better times. My guess is a lot of time went into redesigned code for the map, hints and stuff.

I think a few are having issues with this one.
I was trying to figure out what this was about, it seems from the Lain game mod. That blurred scene is a future one, added as "extra" in this release for subscribers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I reached the point with the Lain's Walkthrough for 0.4 everything is marked as complete, even the side girls, so guess I am caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very interesting game you have here, that's for sure, and curious as to where several of these stories go. Thank you so much for this.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder if the teacher really was a virgin, or if it was just a ''game''. :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes