pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
wasn't up on f95 when I checked earlier. seemed like it's only on subscriber release atm
I found it at another location, it was a 10 hour download unless you paid for the download service. It was worth the 10 hour download based on the little bit I played. I thought about uploading it here but I would need to run it by the mods first since I am not going to go through the trouble of uploading it for them banhammer the thread.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Fair enough, I just didn't think he'd need to tell all of that to Heather. I prefer a show don't tell approach in cases like these. And like I said before, some people just aren't accepting of trans people. Doesn't make them bad, just a different outlook which I think the mc should respect.
he clearly wasn't thinking straight. emotions can cloud your judgment... a lesson i know all too well. maybe he felt protective--they've clearly gotten close and he knows she was bullied.

Reactions: lexdoll

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
  • Added 10 new scenes (1 Jaime - Subscriber - Random) (2 Millie - Nea) (3 Seki)
1+2+3 Isn't that only 6?
Or is it just written strangely?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
  • Added 10 new scenes (1 Jaime - Subscriber - Random) (2 Millie - Nea) (3 Seki)
1+2+3 Isn't that only 6?
Or is it just written strangely?
Actually written a bit weird. It's 1 each for jaime - Subscriber - Random, 2 each for Millie - Nea and 3 for Seki.

john_snow8

Dec 30, 2017
And where did this scientific study he was talking about come from? Like biology doesn't care about how you feel. I thought the mc understood that but clearly not.
Biology isn't the only field of science? Social sciences also studies transexuality.

Second, biologically, everyone is born with a "instruction manual" on how to make a male AND a female body, but our combination of chromosomes ends up deciding which way to branch of to (not to mention other factors in the case of intersex people), and while it's still early, biologists have found evidence of the brain and the body of individuals having developed in different directions.

Indeed, science doesn't care how you feel.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Man ,....this update was ...destroyed ...it became utter crap...
the fuck was that scene with Teacher?
all this time Mc was made to look like such a nice guy and he actually was...a cool dude...nice dude...
and then the scene with teacher x Seki....MC was a total cunt...
starting to dislike this game ...a lot...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I wonder if the teacher really was a virgin, or if it was just a ''game''. :unsure:
Yes .. yes she was a virgin to MC and one to his wonderful touch at that
Anything else she is game!

Also .. be forgiving of that patron commissioning the wee kink be done that way.
That toilet scene is kinda ridiculous ... or at least it highlights the weird disconnected of the game; one moment you have this defend-the-trans-character scene and next
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^^;
Biology isn't the only field of science? Social sciences also studies transexuality.

Second, biologically, everyone is born with a "instruction manual" on how to make a male AND a female body, but our combination of chromosomes ends up deciding which way to branch of to (not to mention other factors in the case of intersex people), and while it's still early, biologists have found evidence of the brain and the body of individuals having developed in different directions.

Indeed, science doesn't care how you feel.
Man ,....this update was ...destroyed ...it became utter crap...
the fuck was that scene with Teacher?
all this time Mc was made to look like such a nice guy and he actually was...a cool dude...nice dude...
and then the scene with teacher x Seki....MC was a total cunt...
starting to dislike this game ...a lot...
Rational human beings should not base their adult decisions on emotions.
Alas ... these are games of passion and release ... therefore all might be forgiven.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Actually written a bit weird. It's 1 each for jaime - Subscriber - Random, 2 each for Millie - Nea and 3 for Seki.
And almost zero actual content, lol.
A botched bj and an interrupted masturbation.
Guess we got a couple more character introductions. Which is wonderful with the decent amount of current content with the existing....oh, right.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately a bit too short, but we are eagerly awaiting the new update.
Too bad no action with Evelyn.
Hope this one comes soon. :love:

Reactions: Zekethor
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes