DonHudson

Dec 8, 2018
Apartment #69 [v0.04] [Luxee] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linuc Size: 1.13 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.10 GB

Compressed Win Size: 166 MB MEGA PixelDrain
Compressed Mac Size: 149 MB MEGA PixelDrain
Compressed Linux Size: 156 MB MEGA PixelDrain

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
NEW LINK PLEASE

Reactions: ede22

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Well, at least the MC got to know Seki, which opens the door to one *cough* new LI in the future, so ... progress, I guess?

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
soo... playing it fomr a last saved game annnd... everytimne I click "memory available" nothing happens and its like skiped that part to the next and removed from the check list... likle wow... nicely done
its because you disabled trans content which is a bit stupid it should be that if you pick that option all the sex scenes should not show up not the actual character devleopment scenes

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
The 2 Nea events was more 1 Nea event and then 1 yelling about Neas personals life to Heather event. That second event while I get MC is angry is being kind of a dick by telling people what Nea is going through outside of school.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
The 2 Nea events was more 1 Nea event and then 1 yelling about Neas personals life to Heather event. That second event while I get MC is angry is being kind of a dick by telling people what Nea is going through outside of school.
Yeah that 2nd event wasnt really an event and I agree with what you're saying. It's a dick move to tell Nea's everything to Heather, that was some serious personal stuff that could have been left out. I also must have missed something, what was up with the piss girl coming out of nowhere. Seemed really random and out of the blue.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Apartment #69 [v0.04] [Luxee] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linuc Size: 1.13 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.10 GB

Compressed Win Size: 166 MB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 149 MB MEGA
Compressed Linux Size: 156 MB MEGA

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
pls. compress this patch too.
Patches:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is that game 'The Intern' available on F95 ?? Looks really good but I don't trust using using my bank card details online on subscribestar or on any other website as I prefer to use safer payment methods like paypal etc...

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Can't find the last scene form gallery in v.4 anyone know what it is ? trans scene or something? Im on friend path with Nell or what's his name.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is that game 'The Intern' available on F95 ?? Looks really good but I don't trust using using my bank card details online on subscribestar or on any other website as I prefer to use safer payment methods like paypal etc...
wasn't up on f95 when I checked earlier. seemed like it's only on subscriber release atm

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes