Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
That was an insanely short update for the wait time. Maybe 15 min tops.
It seems there was a fair amount of time spent on the GUI overhaul, which I suppose had to happen sometime. I agree I'd be hoping for something more substantial content-wise in future updates.

Reactions: Anarys

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Does this game have a decent amount of content? A version number 0.04 on a ~20 month old thread doesn't really inspire confidence.
It's not actually 20 months, what happened was Luxee released the first update around 20 months ago, but then put the game on hold for about 2 years as the dev finished up Parental Love, and with how long it takes Luxee to release one update, that's why. With this, there's not really a lot yet as the game is still somewhat in its infancy, and with how Parental Love took a little over 3 years to finish all the paths, we most likely won't truly start delving into the meat of this game for another 2-3 updates.

Reactions: Grelk and c4145317

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's not actually 20 months, what happened was Luxee released the first update around 20 months ago, but then put the game on hold for about 2 years as the dev finished up Parental Love, and with how long it takes Luxee to release one update, that's why. With this, there's not really a lot yet as the game is still somewhat in its infancy, and with how Parental Love took a little over 3 years to finish all the paths, we most likely won't truly start delving into the meat of this game for another 2-3 updates.
Which has been explained 25 times so he should have searched for it...

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
That made it very clear, thank you. I think I'll catch and release this one and let it build up a little more meat before sinking my teeth into it.
Which has been explained 25 times so he should have searched for it...
If "y dis only 0.0#??/" questions are so rampant maybe we should see if the mods can add a note in the OP explaining it, might prevent, like, 15% of future similar questions. I often search before asking, but I never would've considered searching for 'on hold' as that status, more often than not, is a precursor for 'abandoned'.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Apartment #69 [v0.04] [Luxee] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.13 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.10 GB

Compressed Win Size: 166 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 149 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 156 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
soo... playing it fomr a last saved game annnd... everytimne I click "memory available" nothing happens and its like skiped that part to the next and removed from the check list... likle wow... nicely done

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes