EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
And this is where I cancel my Patreon.

He fucking stopped working on PL for like half a Year for this and then removed the only Chracter that looked somewhat neat?
Well Evelyn looked cute as heck indeed. Millie looked like a bigheaded kid...

Reactions: N1K17Y

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Never thought I'd see Lewdpatcher used for content F95zone doesn't allow in addition to Patreon, but if that's the case then mark it "working as intended". Viva Lewdpatcher.

Lewdpatcher notes for Mac say there's not a way to merge folders, but there is. Hold down option key while dragging folders in Finder and a "Merge" button will appear beside the "Stop" and "Replace" buttons. (NEVER choose Replace. It erases everything in the original folder and replaces it with everything in the new folder.)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So, there is literally nothing in this game right now?
It's an introduction at this point, that's usually the case when a new game comes up, shouldn't expect much more than that :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Evelyn and Millie - awesome! I hope you will NOT delete them from the game.
I agree, Evelyn is just too adorable character to be deleted entirely. I wouldn't mind at all if there's no sexual content with her at all, I'd just really like to spend time and have fun with her, take her to a theme park or whatever, just good ole fashion brother-sister bonding time (no perv time) :)

• Haha
Reactions: MG_ and Rythan25

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
This game has huge potential.
Sad that it's competing with PL, because you can't have more of one with sacrificing time from the other.
If you use the lewdpatcher the game has decent content for a 0.1 maybe not the most I have seen but also far from the least I have seen. Pretty acceptable.
For the content I'll just gonna say what I already said in the discussion thread that was removed.

The Mom has a great model, Neah is mighty fine for a trap and lil sis is cute af.
Really interested to see where it is going with them.
Though not a fan of Tess.
If this game doesn't get lost between PL development and/or backlash on its "controversial" content this can turn out to be one of the best games here.
Traps and stuff may not be your thing, hell I am not even a big fan of traps, but this game at least feels like a breath of fresh air with its content, between all those vanilla, ntr mom/son, corruption or "I blatantly copied this famous game to milk the cash cow" games that are going on.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This game has huge potential.
Sad that it's competing with PL, because you can't have more of one with sacrificing time from the other.
If you use the lewdpatcher the game has decent content for a 0.1 maybe not the most I have seen but also far from the least I have seen. Pretty acceptable.
For the content I'll just gonna say what I already said in the discussion thread that was removed.

The Mom has a great model, Neah is mighty fine for a trap and lil sis is cute af.
Really interested to see where it is going with them.
Though not a fan of Tess.
If this game doesn't get lost between PL development and/or backlash on its "controversial" content this can turn out to be one of the best games here.
Traps and stuff may not be your thing, hell I am not even a big fan of traps, but this game at least feels like a breath of fresh air with its content, between all those vanilla, ntr mom/son, corruption or "I blatantly copied this famous game to milk the cash cow" that are going one.
Yeah this one indeed does have huge potential, I'll keep a close eye on this one, but hopefully it won't interfere with the production of "PL" too much, I'd be happy if PL and A69 took turns, PL get an update next month, A69 the month after that.
I even like Tess actually, she just has weird makeup and such, but I definitely liked her body type, very delish, haha :p
I really liked all the characters, apart from that male bully, he's a douche, the female one seem to be nothing more than a follower.
I find myself protective of Nea, I really aim to be her friend, regardless what others might think of that, they too have the same right to have friends and same right to be happy as everyone else :)

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes