Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Lewd patcher the mvp. My question is can you fuck the futas? Please don't tease me. lol
Well not right now at any rate, this was just an introduction, but for some reason I'm quite certain that it will be possible but won't be forced on to you. :)

But don't quote me on that, that's just a hunch I have, haha. :p

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I think this feels all disconnected. You have no guidance and there doesnt happen anything. Just 1-2 talks per day in school or at old home. You talk to mom and they want to shop for pool party and then it takes some time until that happens. Just felt strange, and that pool party never happens (in this version I think). I dont know if I saw everything, bc I only got msg for mom and tess that there no more content for now.

At least it's mentioned that all those "oh my son, you're naked" scenes in most games are much too overplayed. Or maybe it's a cultural thing - I don't really understand this part. I've been going to the mixed nude sauna since I was 6 years old. I saw some of my teachers naked in the sauna and thought about it in a sexual context. It was never a big thing for me.

Currently there is now reason for the map and the navigation in general. I dont understand why devs put this in when all is so linear.

Evelyn's head seems out of proportion. It seems a little bit to big for her body size, at least in some scenes.
Tess's black and white eyebrows are irritating tbh. - good she fixes that for the "date".
Mom's eyes are litte big too imho.

And where is that Millie character? Did I miss something? (patched game)

Sure its a 0.1 version ... but it's all pretty messy at the moment and I don't think this game justifies the PL delay.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
People Stop whining about Evelyn content. The moderators from the beginning, because of the content (rule 7) didn't want to give to dpor the game out and it was clear to all who have brains, that the game will be such content. And in Lewd Patcher it is clearly written that * Restores Evelyn and Millie content*. What did you expect in this game that MC on the head will be all stroking? I don't mean to offend or insult but stop acting like you first time on this forum and know nothing.
just don't install the patch:confused:

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Honestly, i have no interest in Evelyn.But Maybe Luxee can make her older. He can make her like Melody or the girl from DMD.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I like this more then PL has more potential to be great....
not into the Transgender stuff but i can see that optional so far

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Game is objectively awful. PL was really good I'm surprised it was this bad.
I wonder what makes you think that this is a bad one?
I mean sure, it's not too linear and you have no idea what you're supposed to do so you're just flicking through different places to activate scenes and/or to find people to talk to but you don't know when/where they are.
But other than that, story has potential and models are mostly great, even if some characters have unnatural eye colors that don't exactly suit them, but it isn't an issue at all.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like this more then PL has more potential to be great....
not into the Transgender stuff but i can see that optional so far
Personally I intend to only befriend her, it's apparent that she has no friends and is very lonely, having even just one friend can improve the quality of life and make her happier, in return she can improve MC's quality of life, seeing as neither has any friends, haha.

Reactions: SirAuron20

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I mean sure, it's not too linear and you have no idea what you're supposed to do so you're just flicking through different places to activate scenes and/or to find people to talk to but you don't know when/where they are.
But other than that, story has potential and models are mostly great, even if some characters have unnatural eye colors that don't exactly suit them, but it isn't an issue at all.
Yeah but currently that's what really annoys me too. Especially because there is no reason to it. Everything is 100% linear - you can't meet a person in a different order (maybe in the old house at start).
Maybe there will be some variations later, but currently its just really bad game design.

My feedback -

• The trap character is adorable. I'm hoping there is a path of pure friendship without sex. It seems like there is, so that's great. Some players don't want to hate Nea, but also don't want to fuck Nea. (Though I wouldn't mind :p)
I hope so, bc I dont want to fuck her, but to have the chance to be a good friend for her and maybe help her to get a mate would be cool.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Aside from patch content everything else is fine.

I'm not into penis but Nea is cute as a button, think i'll probably go that route. That would be a bit of a turnaround, a lesbian setting up a straight bloke with a transgender. It's like the start of a shit joke.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm a good guy in real life and I can't even play bad guys (and I'm a big RPG fan) so, although I'm not gay, I really hate bullies and really like Nea as a tragic figure. Luxee is good story writer so I know the game will be interesting.

Things I don't like - or at least I like a little bit less: would prefer VN instead of "time management" game, but no big deal.
Also, I get it why, but somehow that big "action screen" when clicking on certain characters (hug, kiss...) annoys me.

As I said, I think it'll be a good game - just need few updates to "put some meat on the skeleton" or, in this, case, little stories to enrich the main storyline.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
What story? And there is a ton of issues for the game to me. No Milf teachers. Ugly green font. Mother is ugly. Older sister is ugly. Main MC is ugly and looks like a roided freak. He's also super short his proportions look screwy. His D is small. Weird camera shots and closeup of characters. Boring repetitive backgrounds. Content which crashes the game. I'm not going to kink shame those that do like the other models but PL models were all hot from Ada to the mother to the older sister Elly.

The only two decent renders in the game are the loli and the trap character. I'm not interested in either. I like adult women. Also the game is 100% linear so you are clicking rooms to trigger content but there is no randomness. There is no time management where you might miss content.

Game is just objectively awful.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I've seen some of the games you play, you're already going to hell and I'll be in the seat next to you. lol
brings snacks..also..if you are an actual Tiffany and not a dude dressed as a Tiffany...wear something nice and i'll bring you bon bons and shiny things that make you go "ooooo and ahhhhh" :p

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes