• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Why include all the clicking around different areas? you can only do 1 think at a time and you seem to have to do it in the same order. I'd prefer not to have to click around to all the places to find where I need to go next or check every location all the time to see if there is something I'm missing. Just make it a Visual Novel.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
ok so far even with the patch i have not really seen anything that could be considered sexual with the younger sister so im not seeing an issue mayby i did the patch wrong or something

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
She rubs his dick while masturbating. If that isn't sexual I don't want to know what your family get up to.
I haven't got that far so far i finished nea's events and thats about it

Nvm i found it ummm ok that that is kinda disturbing i should prolly stop playing but im going to hell anyways so why not i got this far might as well see how far it goes before i uninstall the patch

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
TBH I could bring dozens of different characters and games (and some of the characters have in-game confirmation how old they are!) that could be banned under "rule 7".
Why the f*** ppl started harassing this game is beyond logic. D. in DMD is 9 yo kid with big tits and emotionally immature - her friends even look like 9 yo kids. But hey! Oversized tits and everything is OK. "Melody" looks even younger.

Mind you - I love both games, but really can't stand those level of hypocrisy. And don't let me start about MCs in hundreds of games! Yeah, right. 18 yo.

There was ONLY ONE game on F95zone that should be banned under "rule 7" and was banned. I can't recall the name, but when you see a girl, probably 7 or 8 by all accounts, half-naked sadistically punishing MC... Yeah - THAT was "rule 7".
And only that game.
Gotta disagree with the DMD reference. D in the game is perfect. If you said Elena or Jennifer i'd TOTALLY agree with you. They make me uncomfortable. Maybe if they pubes or something to age them up a little? If D wasn't so naive the MC would have banged her 1st couple of releases... game over!

As far as hypocrisy is concerned, there are lot of hypocrites out there, you're right on the money.

Reactions: vir_cotto

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Evelyn and her friend were the only ones in this game I was even interested in. Eve was the only H scene I recall from playing .01 so what is even in this now??

I hope these stupid rules don't prevent him from working on those routes. He already has a site he can let you download from so you aren't putting anything here that tightens assholes of admins. He has the standard disclaimer and the young look is very, very desired by some of us. It is fucking pixels no real people are harmed by ANY of this!

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok from playing the patch i can safely say the game is ok the older sister tess could use some work not sure if she is meant to have two colored eyebrows on brown and the other silverish white. Nea's content was ok grnated i wanted to punch both her father and eric in the face. The little sister is fine if a bit to young looking for my taste but it is a game so i really don't mind all that much. I mean im going to hell anyways from playing all these incest games so whats one more game added to the list

Aug 26, 2018
Really liked the playthrough so far.
But i do have a question about the character Nea/Noah. Is it a trap or a shemale? from the game it's obvious its a trap. But will it change to become a shemale? or other shemales will be added?

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
I just played it with both the patched applied and without it. My two cents, I think Luxee just needs to change the models for Evelyn and Millie to a tad more acceptable, older ones and declare them over 18 and everything is good to go, the start of the story for a 0.1.1 is decent enough.

OR he could just keep the character of Evelyn and keep her in a non sexual role, I guess that wouldn't be causing any problems. But then again that would need major rewrite to the story and mechanics.

The game has potential to be fair. The only cons I find is that the mother/landlady character is a tad unappealing in term of her facial features (to me obviously, lol I mean pretty sure there are others who may find her appealing) (she has nice figure though). Another con is that the gameplay mechanics as of right now kind of seems linear even with the maps and events. Thus the clicking and having the map seems bit unnecessary but I guess he has plans for them in the future to make the gameplay more branched off. And why is Tess' eyebrows two colored?

And ya thank you to the creator for making the trans content optional, nothing against people and their kinks and fetishes but not my thing so its helpful when its optional and I can avoid it.

Maybe Somebody could really make a patch that just changes the "landlady" "roommate" to "mom" and "sister" "son", just basically a simple incest patch without those Evelyn scenes because I am sure a decent amount of people do not want to watch that scene.

Also I do have the same question a few other people have, If there was a huge fuss made about the very same content available in the Lewdpatcher patch and the game was nearly banned because of that i.e. the questionable content with Evelyn. Why is the patch still available enabling people to play the questionable version of the game? Kind of really confused.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Really liked the playthrough so far.
But i do have a question about the character Nea/Noah. Is it a trap or a shemale? from the game it's obvious its a trap. But will it change to become a shemale? or other shemales will be added?
Well, does'nt trap kinda inply a surprice? Like it's a trap... In game it's hardly the big SURPRICE, she/he tells you after all.

Reactions: fried

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I don't see anything worth jumping up and down about the younger sister's age, and do not see anything special about this game that made it worth holding off on why the dev didn't release his other game.

Reactions: rKnight

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
calm down and visit lewd patcher section ;)
Thats not the point. If its inofficial Content, there will be no focus on the Development. I really hope this Steam thing works out and we can move away from Patreon which tells Devs what to fucking Develop!

And this is fucking ridiculous, these are fucking "18 Year old" 3D-Characters. Something is really wrong with these prude Americans...

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
MC: This is not the end.
Game: This is the end of Nea events in v0.01.
Alrighty then.

I like the humor, but it's so over the top, it's somewhat hard to take the game sirious.
Gotta say tho, much better than i expected.
Just .. why would you create this game - with even more lolis and incest AND a (cute) trap - if it's mainly for Patreon? Feels like it's just more fun to write wacky stuff. Hope he doesn't lose interest in PL.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It never actually states anyone's age in game other than MC so from luxee himself "I don't know where these dumb cunts are pulling this age out of their ass."

The issue isn't with supposed age(like...we have girl life on here you know...)but obvious other reasons that individuals are being intentionally obtuse about their chester-dom.

Also Luxee hates you N7 for not knowing difference between traps and futa.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
regardless all the "controversy" i'm going to watch this one for sure..i like the selection of characters and the potential this first release shows..you get a fair chunk of play right out of the gate..even if it is clunky..but it looks good.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes