• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..old guy here..i thought futa had both sexual organs..hoohaa and dangler...and shemale of course has only a dingus..so..which is Nea in this game?...inquiring minds want to know o_O

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yeah, Nea is definitely transgender. After all, futa is a fantasy model and this game is about the real world.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I'm a good guy in real life and I can't even play bad guys (and I'm a big RPG fan) so, although I'm not gay, I really hate bullies and really like Nea as a tragic figure. Luxee is good story writer so I know the game will be interesting.

Things I don't like - or at least I like a little bit less: would prefer VN instead of "time management" game, but no big deal.
Also, I get it why, but somehow that big "action screen" when clicking on certain characters (hug, kiss...) annoys me.

As I said, I think it'll be a good game - just need few updates to "put some meat on the skeleton" or, in this, case, little stories to enrich the main storyline.
I dont really mind if the game does not force it on you which so far it does not, i mean i can see the appeal for some ppl with that kind of fetish or taste but im not gonna scrap the game cuz 1 characted does not appeal to me...

Reactions: vir_cotto

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i actually think the "landlord"..lol..is appealing..she looks older..i'm sort of over the supermodel 19 year old looking 40 year old milfs..to have one looking properly milf is nice
Oh she is my favorite so far as well...really like the character design in another words she is Hot!

Reactions: shmerlin33

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
btw..sorry if one of my posts caused such a huge fuss..thats why i put it in a spoiler..i'll try to go with the perverted flow in the future :p

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Really nice so far the game ... A Little Skin Color fix is needed (Genitalia)

I haven't tried this game Yet but I've noticed in many games the top half of female (ususlly) characters is fine but the lower half is like a bit more red-ish than it should be...and it's not from chafing lol

Aug 27, 2018
Seems interesting so far. Though I didn't expect the turn of events lol. Got jebaited. Anyway love the memes. Just hope the whole incest thing isn't force. I love my sisters but not that close lol. Anyway good job and hope to see more good content in later versions. Keep up the good work.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I downloaded the patch, but still have a "Landlady", who seems to be his Mother really.
Is this OK, or have I done something wrong....again ?

bob32543

Mar 7, 2018
dreams of desire dev really it's the landlady hahahahaha... and o lord this game man o lord have mercy

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
ok downloaded the game and the patch though i think i might have done something wrong i can't hug either sister without the game crashing not sure if its meant to be like that or if i screwed up

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Wasn't this game supposed to be Patreon friendly so he could continue with PL? Well that didn't work out... at all.
Nope. This game was something for his patrons to play because of PL 0.7 is just wife-route.

Sad to see Luxee focusing himself on this and rushing Parental Love. Personal opinion
Again. No, he didn't rush PL. He said he'll focus on Emily in 0.7 and for all those who played Ellie or harem route, he made A69.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes