Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Normally if the main character in a game looks bad I don't really care, but the mc's face in this game makes me really uncomfortable lol. I don't like it at all but sadly it's probably too late for the dev to change it. I honestly dislike it so much that I think I'd prefer to play the whole game with his face blurred out instead of how it is now lol.

01i47.jpg 01i48.jpg

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I can't get any of the Evelyn events to activate. I got the icecream one to activate but nothing else.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@bossapplesauce. Nice rant and I am glad to see you are still doing your job as a mod, quite well I might add. Really don't know what Rule 7 is and probably don't want to know. Personally I didn't see anything wrong with this initial release. It's the best 0.1 release I've seen here so give @Luxee a chance to tell his story everyone and leave the garbage out of it. I am not a fan of some of the genre but it is still an enjoyable game so far. If PL is any example of what to expect then you should be able to avoid the content you don't like and still enjoy the game.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
What happened to the developer? Parental love is much better than this.
Ada looks much better in my opinion than this loli, and all the other characters look much worse than the ones in PL. - mom's face for example is too awful; it's a fantasy after all, make them look attractive.
I personally don't care about lolis, since I prefer curvy girls, not flat childlike ones; but it doesn't bother me either because it's just a picture, not that a real child was involved.
The characters other than the family ones, i don't care about, personally, especially the trap one.
Finally, I prefer PL format, not sand box where you have to click everywhere to get the story and at this stage most things are just empty. I know that it's just the first release, but with PL you don't waste time clicking; it goes to the point.
This is just my opinion, most things come to personal preference and are debatable. I read that the dev is gonna make improvements to the game, but I really would have preferred the continuation a PL on a more frequent basis, with the inclusion of Ada's story.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It is not a bad game even with the controversial content but still id prefer more PL simply because im more attached to that game not to say this is a bad game its not but it will take a few more updates and more story for me to grow attached to it like i am with PL

Reactions: proximus

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I read that the dev is gonna make improvements to the game, but I really would have preferred the continuation a PL on a more frequent basis, with the inclusion of Ada's story.
@Luxee is going to continue with PL at probably a faster pace since he was developing this and doing PL v 0.7.0 along side of this. Right now he has posted his progress for PL v 0.8.0 on his P site. Right now it is 0 but That's to be expected since he just released this and PL v 0.7.0 yesterday. He s going to finish PL before any more updates to this. PL has at least 2 more updates to go.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
@Luxee is going to continue with PL at probably a faster pace since he was developing this and doing PL v 0.7.0 along side of this. Right now he has posted his progress for PL v 0.8.0 on his P site. Right now it is 0 but That's to be expected since he just released this and PL v 0.7.0 yesterday. He s going to finish PL before any more updates to this. PL has at least 2 more updates to go.
That is good news

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I'm surprised so many seem to like this, was expecting it to get a good kicking, well that was my thought after trying it anyway, the characters are not very attractive imo, story is pretty bland and navigation isn't great, if this is a good first release then I'll eat my hat. (spoiler I don't wear a hat)

I wish the dev luck with his game, but it's not for me.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I played this and looked inside it because it stirred up controversy. Look at the badge I have. I'm staff, a moderator, an uploader and I'm also a game player. In fact, when I first joined this site, I was the one to ask about many games and wrote several walkthroughs. Also worth mentioning is that I have worked with 4 developers as a bug tester, proofreader and translator. So when I leave an opinion on a game, I'm making an opinion based on nearly 15 years of playing and testing adult games.

I'm going to ignore the obvious - some don't like the models, some do. That's your opinion and mine, too.

So here's what I'll say about the game.

Pros -
- Overworld map. This works like it should and has the right feel.
- The UI isn't too terrible but not everyone will know what all the buttons mean.
- The background only adds to the feel of the game. It's got this college-type vibe.
- The events at the school do have this feel that you're up against a bully with an agenda whose girlfriend might be yours to take down the road. This could lead to some fun situations.

Cons -
- It's literally kinetic. But kinetic as in you have no control over any event except for how you respond.
- "Random" encounters aren't actually "random" at all. You really no idea this is supposed to happen. For instance, I could show up in town thinking I need to find Nea then leave town not clicking on Cha'Relle. There should be some kind of guide since it's kinetic so I'm not wasting time. Check out Puzzled Life.. I love how it tells you want you should do.
- The dialog especially with his own family is cringeworthy. It's like they don't know what they want but at the same time, they would rape your ass when you sleep. It's unsettled and I didn't want to spend time at his old house because dialog was all over the place. It needs to stick to a more natural dialogue where it will stick to one subject and stay on track as most people tend to do. Point in case, the younger sister sets boundaries and then later breaks her own boundaries literally on a whim. O.O

If this game could work on more of an open world feel or say clearly "this is not open world" then get a hint system or quest log going along with more flow to the dialogue, this would be a much more immersive game.

BTW... Nea is pre-op transwoman. Means she's still technically a male but wants to turn into a woman.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I enjoyed it as a welcome change, and expect it will improve in time.
It's not too often there's a game with a character like Nea as well as conventional female characters. I appreciate the selection. And I chuckled a bit at one point, which is also welcome.
Glad to see it and am eager to see more. Cheers!

PattyPlainJane

Sep 2, 2018
This was pretty fun. Nea and Evelyn aren't really my cup up tea as far as content goes, but the models were cute and I enjoyed the story-lines with them. Ill def be playing more of this in the future, if it gets updated.

I really couldn't compare this to PL, they just feel so different format and story wise. I enjoy PL and I enjoy this so really, I guess I just enjoy Luxee's work as a whole. I hope he keeps it up.

Reactions: Luxee and SlowDance

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
No idea of where to be and when to be there is a bit of a pain in the ass. It annoys the Hell out of me to have to check every possible location at every time of day just hoping I'll trip over some game action. Also, if you're gonna have characters mention doing something on a specific day it would be nice to know when that day arrives. Add days of the week to your timekeeping, eh?

Would be nice to have a wider range of choice in MC's interaction with the tranny. I don't wanna have to either be a dick to the dude or be thinking confusing thoughts about him. Should be a middle ground where you keep him from getting bashed but don't get confused about the fact that, no matter what Noah might wish to the contrary, he's a guy. That's what will probably keep me from trying this again.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Is there a way to see what lvl our relationships are at? the small WT thru says I need 6 with Nea for more with Evelyn

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok I just finished. Don't know why some ppl are not liking it.
Personally I liked it alot. The characters looked good. I especially liked the background music. Everything worked and thought the story worked well. Have some friends in similar situations. I like the Nea character, I immediately wanted to help and protect them. Some romantic situations in the future would be more than welcomed. The possibility of family relations is of interest but worry that the youngest sister is to young but hard to tell with the current models and the Dev said he would be changing them. I like the Evelyn model but wish she was a bit taller . :)
I liked that the mother had tired looking eyes. It is tough being a parent and god knows I have spent a few nights tossing and turning worrying about my kid.
I look forward to the next update.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Is there a way to see what lvl our relationships are at? the small WT thru says I need 6 with Nea for more with Evelyn
Unfortunately no but if you follow the WT by doing things during the time of day, ie go to the map location such as the school in the morning for Nea and then do another location during the day until you do Nea 1-6 and so on you can tell what your relationship is with each girl. Make sure you read the notes included.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I agree, Evelyn is just too adorable character to be deleted entirely. I wouldn't mind at all if there's no sexual content with her at all, I'd just really like to spend time and have fun with her, take her to a theme park or whatever, just good ole fashion brother-sister bonding time (no perv time) :)
Would rather have both.. Lol

Reactions: fbass and HoboCop86

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
I really like Eve and Nea so hopefully @Luxee won't mess with them too much when he is redoing the character models. Not a fan of MC,black girl,mom or big sister looks though. First 3 look like toon characters and the big sister...she is just not that attractive and what the hell is up the the 1 white eyebrow, guessing it's just a weird rendering issue and not an actual character design.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes