ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Not really into traps but Nea is fucking adorable. I didn't peak because not really into feminine penis lol
I actually did both, peeking and not peeking. It was actually handled quite well in that all you got was a look at male genitalia like so many games have done with the difference being this is a male choosing to look at another male. My second playthrough I used the patch and walkthrough and chose to not peek because I also am not into that genre. My plan is to play this as a friendship rather than a sexual relationship.

Edit: In short @Luxee handled it quite well and wasn't over the top.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I enjoyed playing this. Yes, the MC's looks are problematic and I think that deals with his eyes looking dark and hollow. Characters in PL are desirous to us because the eyes really help tell the story and the emotion of the scenes. When this game becomes the primary focus for Luxee, I expect that the quality of the game will increase. Looking forward to where this goes.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Looks nice so far. Jamie looks like an older milf in some renders and i hope the creator allows us to convince tess to dye her eyebrows normal.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Hopefully Dev will not be too upset with the comments, but really PL remains his best work ..
And A69 is a game with diversity (maybe the target audience is a little different this time)
But with incomplete scenes and the way it was (or the hastily turned off due to censorship) the impression was very strange ..

And you have PL, where the characters have a better appearance, in A69 the Dev tries Mass E / Dragon age approach ..
Well the game is still in the beginning, and a lot can still be changed (or not if Dev so desires)
Anyway PL is still one of my favorites .. hopefully it will not take another 4 months until the next update ..
Thanks..

Reactions: Cernunnos.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Finally got the chance to play the game.

I like it. It's good start so far and I didn't thought that I like the trap so much. She is really cute and I'm pleased to see how the MC will progress with her. The music and the renders are nice. L

In my opinion the game needs is a solid backgroud... There are few "flashbacks" but it feels atm more like a throwing in the story directly... That the Millie model will be changed is good... Looks like Chuckys ungly twin sister...

I have read the last few pages and there was stated, that the Model for Millie and Evelyn will be changed. Were come this info?

I know about the message from Luxee ingame about changing the scene and Millie. But I didn't read anything about changing Evelyn... I like the model how it is?
Were can I read about the change for Evelynn? Thanks for the answer.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
can you do anything with millie in this version. All I got was the evelyn scene?

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Normally if the main character in a game looks bad I don't really care, but the mc's face in this game makes me really uncomfortable lol. I don't like it at all but sadly it's probably too late for the dev to change it. I honestly dislike it so much that I think I'd prefer to play the whole game with his face blurred out instead of how it is now lol.

View attachment 155832 View attachment 155833
I agree, his face is just...off, it's sort of like its made of plastic and he drew the 5 o'clock shadow beard on, plus his jaw is too square haha.

Sloshed

Feb 17, 2018
I know about the message from Luxee ingame about changing the scene and Millie. But I didn't read anything about changing Evelyn... I like the model how it is?
Were can I read about the change for Evelynn? Thanks for the answer.
Really hope no change for Evelynn is adorable as is (flashbacks to ada in PL)

That being said, i must admit was pleasantly surprised already with the various set up storylines that were introduced
Dont mind the trap, not into it personally, but no reason not to be friends. might help get eric's GF :) by being polar opposite of him.

Props to the Dev!!! feels like something new and good here.. will definatly be keeping an eye on.

Reactions: iMagnor

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I love this game, I can barely read the Text bubble the MC gets at the start of being friends with Nea or not. Lime green text on a pink background is hard to read, can you please fix. thanks, I would also love to have rollback.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the trap is thinking you have a female but turns out to be a male. Also most of the content in this game so far is straight. Although as it stands it appears there could be an option to develop a relationship with Nea as a friend but am not sure if there will be an optional sexual relationship. So far it appears to be as a friend. But I think the overall content will remain straight with any gay content being a side story.
Nope, Nea is a full romance option not a side story. You can stay friends but the romance is going to be there.

Reactions: Hones and iMagnor

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Normally if the main character in a game looks bad I don't really care, but the mc's face in this game makes me really uncomfortable lol. I don't like it at all but sadly it's probably too late for the dev to change it. I honestly dislike it so much that I think I'd prefer to play the whole game with his face blurred out instead of how it is now lol.

View attachment 155832 View attachment 155833
well he could change it even the face of the mc so in the old-fashioned way serious accident -> hospital-> op and tadaaaa new face x'D

Reactions: Maid Lain

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Nope, Nea is a full romance option not a side story. You can stay friends but the romance is going to be there.
However, there is a point early on when you have a choice, which I didn't take, to register a strong dislike for gays. So I don't know how that would affect that relationship.

Blackchip

Apr 22, 2017
Thats not the point. If its inofficial Content, there will be no focus on the Development. I really hope this Steam thing works out and we can move away from Patreon which tells Devs what to fucking Develop!

And this is fucking ridiculous, these are fucking "18 Year old" 3D-Characters. Something is really wrong with these prude Americans...
Luxee doesn't charge monthly he charges per update, so he has enough time to put in the effort for all the characters in the game if that's what he was going to do. So you canceled your pledge either cause lack of insight or cause you're cheap.

Hahaha if you believe Steam will be the savor for that kind of content, they would straight up pull the game from the store or worse. Publishers would need to do the same thing they do now and have an unofficial patch to put it back in.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Very nice game, the story really draws you in.

The only thing I would like is that they keep the friend route for Nea as I don't go for the other routes.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes