MadDogB

Oct 22, 2017
ok new player here
down loaded patch and placed it in but still can not hug or anything with out crash. Is there something I am missing.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ok new player here
down loaded patch and placed it in but still can not hug or anything with out crash. Is there something I am missing.
You need to start a new game

also make you place it in the "game" folder

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
However, there is a point early on when you have a choice, which I didn't take, to register a strong dislike for gays. So I don't know how that would affect that relationship.
It's all optional so if you say you dislike gays then i'm pretty sure that cancels out the romance path completely. It may also cancel out the friendship as there is another option when visiting the apartment that I think triggers the romance path. I will take a wild guess that telling someone you hate what they are will probably close down that path completely when it's fully finished.

Just like you have the option to call the girl that bumps into you or whether to visit the sisters or not, everything seems optional.

If you don't like gay content it won't be forced but Nea is still one of the main romance options for those that do want that content.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
What is all the fuzz about Millie?
A kid simply meeting the little sis before school. No content at all to be upset about, not even the talking implies anything.
Or did I miss something?
CU
Heinz

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
However, there is a point early on when you have a choice, which I didn't take, to register a strong dislike for gays. So I don't know how that would affect that relationship.
That was a huge annoyance for me, the text choice didn't have to say "FUCK GAYS" It easily could have said "Not Interested" or something to that nature.

Reactions: Safetydummy

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Anyway, some thoughts about this game

* Can someone tell me what "copy-paste game" means? I've seen this game being called that and I don't get it
* At some scene, Evelyn's head seems too big for her body. Most noticable during the morning masturbation scene
* That Millie model is just bad. Thank God, she is going to be changed
* So Nea is the girl who's on Luxee twitter/discord/patreon avatar right? Fuck me, that was a dude all along hahahaha
* I don't know if it's intentional, but that tsundere-trope from Tess is just too much. Like, she doesnt have to say "w-well, it's not like...." every 30 seconds. But if it's supposed to be tongue & cheek or that her character is a parody then its ok I guess
* Can't wait to drill Nea while we are jerking his cock. Trap isnt gay after all.
* Evelyn is way better jailbait/loli than Ada in my very humble opinion.

Can't wait for more Nea and Evelyn! Honestly those two are the only interesting characters judging from 0.01 (again, IMO)

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
I just hope after the problems he had getting it posted here, he doesn't back down on his more risky content characters.
Not that I wouldn't like the game without them, but there wouldn't be much left to make the game different from all the other incest "guy fucks everyone" games that are out there.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I just hope after the problems he had getting it posted here, he doesn't back down on his more risky content characters.
Not that I wouldn't like the game without them, but there wouldn't be much left to make the game different from all the other incest "guy fucks everyone" games that are out there.
I mean Luxee's games are carried pretty heavily by good storytelling and writing alone

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
That is when she fell asleep.
When does that happen?

ok new player here
The patch does not unlock the scene gallery.

What is all the fuzz about Millie?
A kid simply meeting the little sis before school. No content at all to be upset about, not even the talking implies anything.
Or did I miss something?
Yeah like how can people even say Millie is their favorite when we saw like 4 images of her and her char model is going to be completely changed as well??

That was a huge annoyance for me, the text choice didn't have to say "FUCK GAYS" It easily could have said "Not Interested" or something to that nature.
The 'Fuck the gays' was an obvious joke. I thought you were smarter than this Re-L. =P

1. Can someone tell me what "copy-paste game" means? I've seen this game being called that and I don't get it
2. I don't know if it's intentional, but that tsundere-trope from Tess is just too much. Like, she doesnt have to say "w-well, it's not like...." every 30 seconds. But if it's supposed to be tongue & cheek or that her character is a parody then its ok I guess
3. Can't wait to drill Nea while we are jerking his cock. Trap isnt gay after all.
1. It uses the same Daz assets that literally every dev uses in every game (I don't really blame too much for that though). But also the writing is the dictionary definition of banal.
2. It's just bad writing.
3. Amen

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
I mean Luxee's games are carried pretty heavily by good storytelling and writing alone
Well if you want games with good writing your pickings certainly are slimmer.
Though with the sheer amount of poor games with terrible english and bad writing that are cranked out constantly and abondend fast because they think they can do a quick cash grab there is not really a big competition in the "Good Writing" departement. You get your pick of a few and they mostly all fall into nearly the same harem, vanilla, straight, possible incest genre.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
1. It uses the same Daz assets that literally every dev uses in every game (I don't really blame too much for that though). But also the writing is the dictionary definition of banal.
Hmmm... I think the "pre-op transwoman who has conservative dad" plot is completely new on this f95zone-core games no? I mean, the writing could be better but at least the hook is new (I think, I havent played that many games before. Please correct me if Im wrong)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Eric but of course... fucking Eric is everywhere. Hope he ends up dying in this one. Every game that shows Eric die is one i end up supporting.
You don't understand, he's the hero /weg/ deserves, but not the one it needs, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent creep, a watchful voyeur, a Cuck Knight.

Dec 28, 2017
Context: I was born in a third world close borders country. With no clue of the outside world, until late 90's. So this was the 19 year old me in a first world country...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I will say this about the game ... It is a great start. People might not be into specific things (the sister, the trans girl, etc.) then it is not your thing. I think there are a few things that can change the mechanics (like a task list so you don't have to click everywhere every "time" of day to find events). But as a v0.1 it is awesome and has lots of promise. Each character is written well and you can believe their stories. A college age trans woman being picked on by a bully? A little sister missing her brother being a little curious about sex (with no father around?) Yeah .. I can believe that.

As I said, make the mechanics work a little better with the knowing where to go, and everything else fits the vibe and theme of the game.

Dec 28, 2017
Never met a transgender I take it?

There are some men out there that make incredibly hot women, almost makes me jealous.
Yeah at the time i had never met any. In fact i didn't even know they existed... So imagine my surprise when i uh almost dated this one girl? Let's just say there was absolutely no way i could tell the difference. Then and now i bet, that's how incredibly hot/attractive that individual was. In all honesty i kinda regret not being as open minded as i am today back then. And yes i agree with you, some are very good looking.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
so with the patch is the land lady still supposed to be called the 'landlady'? sorry for noob but it states merge patch with A69's game folder...Horrible wording suggesting u move A69 game folder into the patch...no i didnt do that but the wording is misleading for us noobs xD so which game folder does it go into? the 1st one directly within A69 folder (I assumed?) or the game folder within THAT game folder? #Folder-ception =(

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes