PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Must admit, Nea is actually pretty refreshing considering most of the games out there at the moment. Interesting start @Luxee, don't change a thing!

(Aside from maybe the large map icons, those are a bit too trippy)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
GRRface Evelyn's events are broken for me, starting with her event #2 all it ever shows is here standing there for a second: night, old home living room she is there but instantly it flashes to the see Nea at her house event with her bigot father. Evelyn's event #3 where it Could be a different time of day depending on how long since her last event had passed, not sure i even got that event but if i did it was for .2 seconds and her last event same thing...all of these events beyond her 1st one had No dialogue, that intended or maybe i placed the patch in the wrong folder? could that even be the cause? #HelpaNoob

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Is this scene in the game? I don't think I missed it because it said I got to the end of her content.
I played two times. First time didn't happen this scen. For the second time just happen when you go in her room in the afternoon. Maybe a bug

Mecoro

Aug 2, 2017
GRRface Evelyn's events are broken for me, starting with her event #2 all it ever shows is here standing there for a second: night, old home living room she is there but instantly it flashes to the see Nea at her house event with her bigot father. Evelyn's event #3 where it Could be a different time of day depending on how long since her last event had passed, not sure i even got that event but if i did it was for .2 seconds and her last event same thing...all of these events beyond her 1st one had No dialogue, that intended or maybe i placed the patch in the wrong folder? could that even be the cause? #HelpaNoob
you need to place the patch into the game folder

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hmmm... I think the "pre-op transwoman who has conservative dad" plot is completely new on this f95zone-core games no? I mean, the writing could be better but at least the hook is new (I think, I havent played that many games before. Please correct me if Im wrong)
Yes I like that part of the story but I dislike the multitude of cliches in the plot.

I don't understand why there is a stereotypical no brains/aggressive high school bully when the characters all go to a university. It kind of feels like watching some Disney Channel show since they all have the cliche bully character who's only reason for existing is to be mean and literally does nothing else and has no other characterization. It's bad writing that completely fails to give any meaning to or reason to care about the conflict.

I don't think I even need to say anything about the old sister. The mc talks to her and she gets embarrassed and responds in the same tsundere way every time. If that isn't banal then what is?

I don't have high standards since I know the writing for any adult game will almost always be prosaic. I wasn't expecting amazing writing, and the writing is actually quite good if you compare it to the average adult game, but it's still banal.

Reactions: Safetydummy
Dec 28, 2017
so with the patch is the land lady still supposed to be called the 'landlady'? sorry for noob but it states merge patch with A69's game folder...Horrible wording suggesting u move A69 game folder into the patch...no i didnt do that but the wording is misleading for us noobs XD so which game folder does it go into? the 1st one directly within A69 folder (I assumed?) or the game folder within THAT game folder? #Folder-ception =(
There is a patch that erm "fixes that" look for it in page 1 i believe.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
There is a patch that erm "fixes that" look for it in page 1 i believe.
asking b/c if With patch installed she isn't supposed to be called 'landlady' anymore i did it wrong....somehow

I put patch into game folder, but she is still called landlady, made me feel i installed it wrong xD

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
asking b/c if With patch installed she isn't supposed to be called 'landlady' anymore i did it wrong....somehow

I put patch into game folder, but she is still called landlady, made me feel i installed it wrong XD
With this patch you need to overwrite the entire game folder not just the files. Not sure why but it works.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
Hey guys im a little confused. I have the patch installed, mom is called mom but if i talk to the sisters i get a crash when given the option to hug or kiss. i can talk to them at certain times but because im not getting any relationship points i cant progress. Am i missing something?

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I don't understand why there is a stereotypical no brains/aggressive high school bully when the characters all go to a university. It kind of feels like watching some Disney Channel show since they all have the cliche bully character who's only reason for existing is to be mean and literally does nothing else and has no other characterization. It's bad writing that completely fails to give any meaning to or reason to care about the conflict.
I was wondering that as well. Granted Im not American so I don't know how things are in the college there but bullies in college especially with that look is kinda out of place

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys im a little confused. I have the patch installed, mom is called mom but if i talk to the sisters i get a crash when given the option to hug or kiss. i can talk to them at certain times but because im not getting any relationship points i cant progress. Am i missing something?
Maybe. You need to concentrate on Nea as much as possible. Her relation points drive this version. Game didn't crash for me but when I needed to something else and I talked to someone I would get a red screen with the message it would crash if I tried to continue. That usually mean't I had to find Nea again to move on.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
With this patch you need to overwrite the entire game folder not just the files. Not sure why but it works.
Again ima noob with the tech part the patch is a .Rar file, i can drag it into the game folder but I'm not sure how I'd overwrite a whole folder with a file, if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong I'd truly appreciate the assist!!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Again ima noob with the tech part the patch is a .Rar file, i can drag it into the game folder but I'm not sure how I'd overwrite a whole folder with a file, if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong I'd truly appreciate the assist!!
You need to extract the .rar file first. If you don't have 7zip then download and install it and use it to extract the .rar file. Then find the extracted file and copy/paste the game folder to the apartment folder.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised. Honestly with the initial teaser bios that Luxee was releasing leading up to A69's release I wasn't all too interested. Turns out, it's pretty damn good.
The inclusion of a transsexual is a first for any Ren'Py game made with Daz3D as far as I'm aware; and I'm glad she's a real cutie. Nea is an adorable boi that I want to protect. :relievedface:
As always with Luxee's work, I love the usual 4th wall breaking humor & references to other adult games. Watching horror movies with Evelyn and seeing footage from gave me a good chuckle.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

And speaking of Evelyn.... err. I mean, It's a game. Fine. But I can't help but imagine is staring at me intensely from a corner. ::|:

All-in-all, great job once again @Luxee , your work always gives me joy. Looking forward to more great content between Apartment 69 and Parental Love. :smileskisses:

I don't understand why there is a stereotypical no brains/aggressive high school bully when the characters all go to a university.
I gotta agree. I'm not sure how University is over there at the US of A but bullies did not exist when I was in college; let alone people who act like the guy in A69.

jesus___

Jun 1, 2018
I have to agree with everyone else with it feeling more like a high school bully maybe you could change the setting from college to high school instead

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Bully in college that is a total homophobe.... Yea pretty much every college in a remote area. The rural areas of the USA are quite racist and homophobic and many locals go to the those colleges even though they may also have a lot of diversity from all over. The only real part that is wrong is that Nea would have allies and support groups and such at nearly any state funded university. So while it should be something that stops after high school, rednecks here do not really grow up....

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes