ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's a stupid debate to have, there's a ton of other games without any interaction with other people's dicks involved. Let these dick loving folks enjoy their fun, no point in arguing semantics for those of us not interested. If anything, you could knock the game for being non-commital and putting in characters without schlongs in there. Us people who don't like the dicks are already out, go wild, give your underserved user base what they want.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm very glad to see a trans character in a game like this finally, and one that's handled pretty well for the most part. I say for the most part, because the MC's thoughts about her as a "guy" felt off to me. I'm hoping as his relationship (friendship or romance) with her goes on, he understands the errors in his thinking.
That would make sense as the story develops, given the setup of the trans character's family life being one where she is essentially denied recognition of her gender and all other things involved. My feeling was that the MC has more to learn, though he already shows consideration and sensitivity to his new friend's situations at school and home - so again, there seems to be setup in the early stage for more growth.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I'm glad my posts got a few likes, I actually wasn't sure how people would react. I'm just hoping that regardless of your preferences we can be open-minded enough that just the mere existence of whatever content in a game is not disqualifying. It's optional and therefore easy to pass by. I've been talking to the developer of " ", this new game which is looking really great so far, and he told me his plans down the road include optional transgirl (with a male and a female) and bi (male/male) content, for those who want it. In fact, he said it might be so optional as to require a patch. So those who don't need that won't even know about it. I think that's awesome and progressive, and hopefully more games incorporate all different types of people and relationships.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm glad my posts got a few likes, I actually wasn't sure how people would react. I'm just hoping that regardless of your preferences we can be open-minded enough that just the mere existence of whatever content in a game is not disqualifying. It's optional and therefore easy to pass by. I've been talking to the developer of " ", this new game which is looking really great so far, and he told me his plans down the road include optional transgirl (with a male and a female) and bi (male/male) content, for those who want it. In fact, he said it might be so optional as to require a patch. So those who don't need that won't even know about it. I think that's awesome and progressive, and hopefully, more games incorporate all different types of people and relationships.
It's in the development queue (backburner) sadly i work alone and only have two hands. But yes this is correct. I intend to release an entirely separate patch (as in a whole path) playable with a transgirl as a love interest. It will, of course, be made available only to those who wish to get their hands on it. Meet Emily. This little darling will surely have something for both doms and subs. And yes I intend to give both paths all the attention they deserve.

Last edited:

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
maybe someday he will reach his goal that we get monthly updates on parental love and after that apartment 69, would be a dream because he makes one of the best games in my opinions.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
hopefully you get to chop Nea's cock off at some point and give her a vagina, otherwise it would be a waste of a perfectly good character to me

I don't care about trans characters in a game, it's a 3D model, it's not really a trans, if she looks like a girl, has a vagina and has no dick, I don't care what you call her, it's a girl by my book

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hopefully you get to chop Nea's cock off at some point and give her a vagina, otherwise it would be a waste of a perfectly good character to me

I don't care about trans characters in a game, it's a 3D model, it's not really a trans, if she looks like a girl, has a vagina and has no dick, I don't care what you call her, it's a girl by my book
Personally I wanna keep Nea the way she is, I'm not looking to romance her nothing, I just really wanna be her friend because being friends with her could improve MC's quality of life and Nea's in return, and both surely could use a good friend :)

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes