Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Or My Girlfriend's Amnesia. Man that ending pissed me off.
The sister ending was great it's the gentlemen ending that's complete pig swill. It's supposed to be getting a carry on story for the good end where we'll probably have to babysit her again.

Reactions: Centurion

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
A lot of people here are like that, they go out of their way to specifically write a post telling people what they don't like rather than what they do. Quite a few posts will say things like "Oh traps no thanks not into that" , "Traps ew no thanks this game is garbage now" "Oh it has gay content I'm out". The thing is they didn't even have create that comment it makes no sense to do so. You wouldn't walk into a bar knowing there was a single gay person in the far corner that you didnt have to talk to and all of a sudden go and tell everyone "Oh threre is a gay person here no thanks this isnt the bar for me". Knowing it was optional to talk to them in the first place. People are weird.
Yeah. I just care about them being an interesting and/or sexy character. It's fiction with hopefully enough real-world elements to suspend disbelief when needed, so entertainment options for us players should allow for all sorts of things we may or may not experience in real life.

I've been hetero in my own life but do find plenty of guys attractive in an admiring way and can understand the allure sexually, even if it's not something I've been compelled to try. With that in mind, I've especially found the type and orientation of game characters doesn't matter to me too much compared to how intriguing or hot they act in the situations offered, how they interact with the game world and their mix with other characters. And after all, these are just fantasies - makes sense to try and enjoy whatever is presented in the context given and not get hung-up on things in *their* unreal world vs stuff we normally wouldn't consider or try in our real world.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Oct 29, 2016
Love the game and what it "promises" but man i fear that the dev wont have enough time and provide regular updates because of Parental Love progress too.

Anyways, i will most def keep this under my radar for sure. congrats again to the dev for daring this!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i thought the patch was just the usual incest patch, 13 year old looking girl is too young for me, wont be doing the patch again :oops:
What are you saying ???? Who is looking 13 years old ??? Imo, patch don`t change nothing in game but relationships !!!! That character looks 13 years old (in your mind) with or without patch !!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: testington

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What are you saying ???? Who is looking 13 years old ??? Imo, patch don`t change nothing in game but relationships !!!! That character looks 13 years old (in your mind) with or without patch !!!!!!
Without the patch there is no sexual content with the child and not all of us are into that kind of thing.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Without the patch there is no sexual content with the child and not all of us are into that kind of thing.
Sorry. my bad !!!!!! I just checked the patch and yes, you are right, it changes a game allso !!! As I said, SORRY, MY MISTAKE and yes, lill sis looks quite young !!!!! :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: testington

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Love the game and what it "promises" but man i fear that the dev wont have enough time and provide regular updates because of Parental Love progress too.

Anyways, i will most def keep this under my radar for sure. congrats again to the dev for daring this!
Well he shot himself with this release.I don't know what he is thinking.Like realy he don't expect that people will want more A69?If he realy need to get A69 out of his system,do it.But don't release it to the fans.Especialy if you will put it on hold for years.
What about the fans that supported him for PL and actualy paid for A69 too?That was an excuse to them for the worst Pl update-his words.
Now the idea to give 1 update on PL and one for A69.That can ruin both games because let's face it.The games won't come faster.At best we can hope for 4-6 updates per year,more likely 4.Split that on 2 and we will have to wait years before something real happen in A69 or getting Ada's only update in PL.

Oct 29, 2016
Well he shot himself with this release.I don't know what he is thinking.Like realy he don't expect that people will want more A69?If he realy need to get A69 out of his system,do it.But don't release it to the fans.Especialy if you will put it on hold for years.
What about the fans that supported him for PL and actualy paid for A69 too?That was an excuse to them for the worst Pl update-his words.
Now the idea to give 1 update on PL and one for A69.That can ruin both games because let's face it.The games won't come faster.At best we can hope for 4-6 updates per year,more likely 4.Split that on 2 and we will have to wait years before something real happen in A69 or getting Ada's only update in PL.

That would be a bit catrastrophic, it is plausible though. Hope it wont happen man!

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes