HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
A Trap and a trans girl are NOT the same thing. Traps like being traps, and have no intention of changing sexes. It's like a Drag queen only they are not trying to be camp, but instead actually pass as a girl.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
They never said Nea is a girl, they said that they're better than the girls in PL. And I believe Nea is Trans. I believe we'll just have to wait for another update. I personally can't wait!
Well since his real name is Noah I believe it's a he who wants to be a she. And I'm not gay so I'm not into that :p

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ok, i dont get the whole argument over Nea/Noah. Seems like a likable dude/gal. I just went friendship route there. Could make for an excellent wingman and friend.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
You seem to be protesting that point quite hard, almost too hard. It's like you expect people to believe you aren't gay while you wank over pictures of bigdaddybear69 in all his hairy naked glory.
A lot of people here are like that, they go out of their way to specifically write a post telling people what they don't like rather than what they do. Quite a few posts will say things like "Oh traps no thanks not into that" , "Traps ew no thanks this game is garbage now" "Oh it has gay content I'm out". The thing is they didn't even have create that comment it makes no sense to do so. You wouldn't walk into a bar knowing there was a single gay person in the far corner that you didnt have to talk to and all of a sudden go and tell everyone "Oh threre is a gay person here no thanks this isnt the bar for me". Knowing it was optional to talk to them in the first place. People are weird.

StarKid

May 31, 2017
A lot of people here are like that, they go out of their way to specifically write a post telling people what they don't like rather than what they do. Quite a few posts will say things like "Oh traps no thanks not into that" , "Traps ew no thanks this game is garbage now" "Oh it has gay content I'm out". The thing is they didn't even have create that comment it makes no sense to do so. You wouldn't walk into a bar knowing there was a single gay person in the far corner that you didnt have to talk to and all of a sudden go and tell everyone "Oh threre is a gay person here no thanks this isnt the bar for me". Knowing it was optional to talk to them in the first place. People are weird.
Yup, alot of young men are pretty insecure. Same thing happened in the High School Crush(and the previous games) thread where a few posters that complained that the MC was a woman and had mostly lesbian options knowing full well what the game is about before posting. Like why comment on content that you clearly know arent in your taste? I dont go in threads with NTR content and complain about simply because it doesnt interest me and i can read the tags. Even more hilarious that when the content is OPTIONAL.

Anyway i reiterate, Nea is a breath of fresh air and by far one the more interesting characters in these games as a whole. Rarely you see these games tackle Trans issues thats also surprisingly well written that also isnt preachy or overbearing/cringey. Helps thats shes really likable(although her getting bullied is kinda cliche and makes you immediately sympathize with her but it makes sense for her to be discriminated against). I really like her and im probably gonna become a patron to vote in that poll, however fruitless that is.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe along the way the MC can help Nea/Noah become a full women by helping them with getting money for breast enlargements that you can control the size of and maybe even buy a sex change operation for them to make it complete. It could be set up as a Nea/Noah quest line.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe along the way the MC can help Nea/Noah become a full women by helping them with getting money for breast enlargements that you can control the size of and maybe even buy a sex change operation for them to make it complete. It could be set up as a Nea/Noah quest line.
I can't see that being a thing. Wishful thinking but highly doubtful. It sounds so out of place in a game like this, maybe a TF game but not for a game with any degree of realism considering how many years it takes to get gender realignment surgery. I doubt his game is going to span that long.

Reactions: fried

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Avaron1974

It would be no different then in many of those movies where one minute the person is hurt and the next day they are fine and all healed up like they are superman or wolverine. Plus it could be very easy to jump weeks at a time between seeing them so that it would seem like it took awhile for them to heal up before they have the MC's more in likely big fake horse cock shoved up in there tearing shit up and sending them back to the hospital.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I definitely enjoyed this game as a starter, but am worried Luxee won't be able to work on it much, especially since PL takes a bit of time to create the next update (I believe it takes around 2-3 months). Even though it'll probably take more time, I'd love to see this game grow and flourish.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@Avaron1974

It would be no different then in many of those movies where one minute the person is hurt and the next day they are fine and all healed up like they are superman or wolverine. Plus it could be very easy to jump weeks at a time between seeing them so that it would seem like it took awhile for them to heal up before they have the MC's more in likely big fake horse cock shoved up in there tearing shit up and sending them back to the hospital.
I just don't see it happening. Lux wanted to add a trap character so I can't see a sex change being on the cards at all. It doesn't fit.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I just don't see it happening. Lux wanted to add a trap character so I can't see a sex change being on the cards at all. It doesn't fit.
Does it really make Nea a trap character if everyone knows that? I mean I've watched a few animes where there was such a character, but I can't really say I find it "trappy" if I know that it's a trap.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes