Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
So looks like he's getting bored working on PL, so try make different project, that is A69. But then realize the money he's got is from PL's donation ... so instantly he changing back to work on the project that produce him moneys before all break lose.
Also , given the backlash of some of his backers over starting A69 instead of working exclusively on PL is kind of worrying. If hes going to put up a poll that determines the fate of A69, then it's probably best not to put that poll in the hands of the people who already hate its existence.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Seems like Luxee is like most other dev's these days and just cannot focus so he starts a new project to get a fresh start but sooner than later he loses inspiration again. So now he finds himself stuck not able to complete anything at all. Is a shame as i do not think he meant any harm but us as patreons feel slighted in this little drama.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone have any news on the fate of A69, I checked discord an couldn't find much just that the poll should be up around the release of PL 0.8.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That was the original plan, but suddenly there are polls to determine the update schedule.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm not 100% sure, but as I heard, Luxee is planning A69 as his next game after finishing PL - so, probably, won't be abandoned.

Also, I think he mentioned he's close to finishing PL, so...

TitseyeLoli

Oct 15, 2017
I'm not 100% sure, but as I heard, Luxee is planning A69 as his next game after finishing PL - so, probably, won't be abandoned.

Also, I think he mentioned he's close to finishing PL, so...
If this is true i will patiently wait :FuckYea:

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes