myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@TobiMAH

Parental love has a ton of content it also needs a patch for one characters. there's the mother 2 daughters a sister a friend of the one daughter and maybe some other side characters but not sure on side characters as it's been awhile since I played it. I would say that you can't go wrong by playing parental love just make sure to pick up the patch for the one character off of lewd patcher.

The reason why they released apartment 69 was because this latest update to parental love revolved around the mother and the majority of people will either ignore the update or play it and be sad as there isn't really any other content other then the content for a character that most of us have ignored through out the whole game.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
there isn't really any other content other then the content for a character that most of us have ignored through out the whole game.
that's a nice review there btw.
but why did you ignore that character anyway ?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Seems like a lot of people don't like Emily for one or more reasons and this update was for the faithful husband route which means you have to pretty much turn down every other girl in the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@TobiMAH

Most of us are there for the incest. The last update had to do mostly entirely with the wife who most of us have ignored through out the game and also there are different outcomes depending on who you are all going after. Like older daughter has hotter scenes on the daughter only route.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
What am I missing ?
I have reached the point where I cannot interact with the girls back at my Old Home, because a warning comes up that it will crash the game.
Nothing is happening at College, Town or Park.
I don't recognise some of the scenes, or characters, mentioned in other posts on this thread.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Cornfield

Go to sleep then go around and check all places if nothing is there then advance the time and check all places again then repeat again till you have checked the spots at each time frame. Also make sure during those times that you are also checking your apartment room for events.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
@Cornfield

Go to sleep then go around and check all places if nothing is there then advance the time and check all places again then repeat again till you have checked the spots at each time frame. Also make sure during those times that you are also checking your apartment room for events.
Tried that four times with no advancement, there have been comments about "original story" and "patches", would that be relevant ?

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
@TobiMAH

Most of us are there for the incest. The last update had to do mostly entirely with the wife who most of us have ignored through out the game and also there are different outcomes depending on who you are all going after. Like older daughter has hotter scenes on the daughter only route.
ohhh i thought it would be a harem game where you could date all romanceable girls and still make all relationships work.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@TobiMAH

You can date all of them if you want. But there are 2 routes to go with the older sister harem route and her only route and depending on what route you pick you'll get different sets of events and stuff with her. Can't remember if any of the other girls have 2 routes or not. I set up 1 save files 1 for solo and one for harem. If you get stuck there is a walk through that shows the different routes you can go.

FlarpCommander

Jan 3, 2018
IMO better than his other game already, better looking models, a story progression that makes more sense... kinda I.E. Doesn't go from Zero to Fuck in 5.3 seconds. I dig it.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
In the distant future i'm afraid. Luxee has obligations to fulfill, this was released as a sort of "test/teaser/introduction", take your pick. I'm pretty sure he still work on it to prevent a complete burnout from Parental Love but he is working on Parental Love as the main project. So don't expect anything for a while and just be happy if something still drops here.
To bad. really looking forward to more.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Parental loves last update was pretty much for the wife only they only made this one as a way to try to make the ones that are not on the wife route happy and that they would have something to play instead of waiting another x months till the next update comes out.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
But now, I'm the unhappy one! It's irresponsible to release such a nice teaser and let us wait for continuation for half a year or so. I'm not able to pretend that I'm angry for real, of course it's better to have something than nothing, but ... argh!

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes