Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What's up with the first Evelyn event, are you supposed to see the world map while you talk to her?
Gotta quote me on that one once more, but is it intended that there are no pics for the first Evelyn event, but instead you get the world map?
I downloaded the patch and extracted everything to the game folder.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
First: I like this game alot so far, its very promising and has enuff potential to keep one intrested.

Chars: MC good (looking) guy, not oblivious nor retarded or straight out perverted, has some character and spine.
Mom is decent, looks quite good for her age but isnt overly sexualized, as in some other games...a mom most ones would like to have.
Older Sister...meh, something is off the chart here, not that shes ugly or so, but...meh, dunno about her personality yet.
Noah..erm Nea, well im not the slightest bit into Traps or so, but shes cute as of her appearence and nice and shy, would not bag or date, but having her as a friend, everytime.
Bully's GF...must agree, shes darn hot and appears to have atleast some bwainz left and is not totally into Eric-Types. ;)
Eve...so cute and adorable, just adorable, make her real and give her to me, i want her as MY little sister!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
the hot: Heather
the good: Mom
the cute: Eve, Milli and Nea
the bad: MC, Tess, Char'elle

Ymir

Apr 29, 2017
Only Millie. Crikey, that'd be a fucking devastating task to redo all the scenes Eve's already appeared in. Dunno where this rumor started, but it ain't true
That's good to hear.
Unfortunately we are going to have to wait till early to mid 2019 to see this game update I presume.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Only Millie. Crikey, that'd be a fucking devastating task to redo all the scenes Eve's already appeared in. Dunno where this rumor started, but it ain't true
Thank goodness! I'll be waiting anxiously for the continuation of this game. I have recently pledged just for this. Keep up the great work Luxee. :relievedface:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Honestly man i don't really see the issue here yeah Millie looks young same as eve but so far there is no real sexual content with her so not seeing an issue

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
The other rumor being that you won't be developing A69 until PL has been completed. This might very well be fact rather then rumor but I havn't seen anything conclusive regarding this.. thx for your time and work

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
What's up with Tess's eyebrow? Is she training to be a mime or clown or something?

Oh look another Eric how unoriginal I mean seriously there are literally millions of male names out there to choose from and all most DEV's do is pick the same boring ass generic fucking names. So I Changed Eric's name to fag.

Mc looks a bit gay but he should get along great with Nea then. At least the MC has a normal dick for a change instead of being another horse dick loser.

I didn't see anything wrong with the Millie model.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Still unoriginal. Not every bad guy has to be named Eric which is why I change that name whenever I see it spammed in countless game.

kenkko

May 11, 2017
i have no idea why, but charells brother reminds me of the supreme gentleman Elliot.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
does anyone know when the next update is coming ?
In the distant future i'm afraid. Luxee has obligations to fulfill, this was released as a sort of "test/teaser/introduction", take your pick. I'm pretty sure he still work on it to prevent a complete burnout from Parental Love but he is working on Parental Love as the main project. So don't expect anything for a while and just be happy if something still drops here.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
In the distant future i'm afraid. Luxee has obligations to fulfill, this was released as a sort of "test/teaser/introduction", take your pick. I'm pretty sure he still work on it to prevent a complete burnout from Parental Love but he is working on Parental Love as the main project. So don't expect anything for a while and just be happy if something still drops here.
oh i just saw that he's going to release another update when he finishes parental love
so that'd be in like 4 months or more i dunno cuz i didn't play his other game and don't know where it is in content.
anyway might give parental love a try cuz this game is good, so that one should be good too i guess.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes