Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Have fun then guys. I just hope there is a fleshed out friends path. Wanna get my hands on that dad. He needs his balls properly kicked.
Pretty much this. While I'm not interested in traps, futas and such Nea is one of those cute characters that can care for and that you want to make happy, even without romance and such. At least that's how I feel about it. Nea also feels pretty similar to Mare from Overlord.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I was thinking about this. Nea is like the "anti-Liam" (from Acting Lessons). Liam is the emotional glue holding that story together and his presence gives the MC more depth as a character. Without his best friend Liam, Acting Lessons would be good, but maybe not great. Likewise, without Nea, what would we know about the MC's character in A69? The MC's concern for her gives him more depth, making his interactions with his sisters somehow more authentic.

I am one of those weirdos (apparently?) that doesn't get immersed in the MC from the first-person perspective. In other words, it's not me in the story, it's a character created by @Luxee and I'm directing the story from a third-person perspective. I'm extremely curious to explore the MC's relationship with Nea on both paths. Any potential sex scenes between the MC and Nea are not something I think I'll find arousing, but I imagine I might enjoy playing the romantic route with her. The emotional relationship is fascinating precisely because it's rather foreign to me. And if it ends up being arousing, cool! I've learned something new about myself.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never paid any attention to Liam as I always saw him as someone who is trying to steal the MC's girls from him if you let him. But then I generally think that of almost all of the MC's male friends.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
me: "hmmm this game isn't too bad, kinda neat."
game: *she is originally a he*
me: "well I can be friendly I ain't a dick."
game: *bully guy* "you gay."
game: MC: "no u."
me: "WHAT IS THIS MAGNIFICENCE I HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO!!!! I AM NOT WORTHY OF SUCH BRILLIANCE!"
me: *laughing my arse off at the "no u"

anyway that no u was bloody brilliant XD

Reactions: Ppino

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
love the game, the patch makes a difference. as for nea........is it a case of the MC making a "willy wont he" choice :closedtongue:

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Enjoyed the demo. Dont agree with some of the other posts that the renders are awful. While a couple pics here and there were not ideal, i thought the characters looked fine. Im not into traps, but damn nea is cute :D, almost wish she was a hermaphrodite instead :D

I do hope the devs make the game the way they want to make it though. It's tiring and disheartening seeing game devs continually break to the loudest complainers. As long as the games tagged correctly, or fetishes are clearly optional, why do so many get so fucking riled up over content? I mean seriously, it's not even friggen real... it's pixels and script. This tiny rant is only half directed that this thread, its mostly just a general rant :D

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Very good start.
Good dialogs that drives the story.
Personally, a little more flesh on stories before showing flesh is preferable. This one was a wee bit fast on the up and show.
Sadly i think with this pace, this might turn out to be a rather short game. Cute and good, but short.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Doesn't sound good for Apartment 69. Not looking like there will be an update for a while, if ever. Bummer.
Yeah it seems more like, "I dont want to do it but it was well received so lets have a poll even tho I still dont want to do it" Also stating they he didn't want to work on them side by side (or at all), Which begs the question, why do it in the first place with no intention of continuing? If anything it kinda annoys me that he did make this air it out in the open with zero intentions of finishing.

Jan 1, 2018
Hmmm, that wasn't my impression at all. It sounded to me like his preference was to finish PL FIRST, before launching into the remainder of A69, which was his original stated plan. It didn't sound to me like he had no intention of ever finishing it.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
But why launch a game you don't want to work on? Finish the first game and then work on the next if you don't want to work on them at the same time. You lose all the hype of the game if you just let it sit for months and months. Hopefully I'm just looking at the worst possible outcome.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Whatever happened to "I'll give you guys a peak at the new game and then finish PL"?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
So looks like he's getting bored working on PL, so try make different project, that is A69. But then realize the money he's got is from PL's donation ... so instantly he changing back to work on the project that produce him moneys before all break lose.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes