Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I highly doubt we will see an update for A69 this year, Luxee may do something with A69 next year but considering we only have December left I don't see Luxee releasing an update for this game anytime soon but.... you never know just don't hold your breath best bet is just maybe we see some good news about work starting on new content for A69 Jan - Feb next year.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
<sings>
Loli, loli, loli f**k your youngest sis
I love me some loli, give her my whole fist
Older girls are folly, they can't get wit dis

<stop>
Sorry I had to. Nea will be locked into the friend zone vault at Fort Knox security level + but give me all the loli you can jam into the story man. Hell we need an Ada crossover as well.

Jan 1, 2018
Considering in the email I got from Luxee via Patreon today, he/she said, "Since I'm basically never releasing new updates...", I don't think we should expect much soon. I'm not criticizing, just sharing information which may affect your level of expectation.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
And the vote hasn't happened yet for for those of us on Patreon, at least.
Pretty sure I saw that the result was PL, based on his discord. And considering he's at 9/22 scenes on that we won't be getting either before the new year.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Pretty sure I saw that the result was PL, based on his discord. And considering he's at 9/22 scenes on that we won't be getting either before the new year.
I haven't seen a poll involving A69's future since this:

A poll goes up somewhere near PL 0.8 release, options are: make PL 0.9 or make a69 0.02
But, Luxee also mentioned wanting to favor PL no matter what - the only question seemed to be if A69 got some attention before finishing PL, I thought.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@M4t7theNinja

They uploaded this one because the last update of parental love was not going to be that fun for many people becuase the update was mostly about the wife who the majority of the games players are ignoring so they did this one as a way to try to keep the ones that are not on the wife path happy. Like me I'm only going after the 2 daughters the sister and the one daughters friend.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
<sings>
Loli, loli, loli f**k your youngest sis
I love me some loli, give her my whole fist
Older girls are folly, they can't get wit dis

<stop>
Sorry I had to. Nea will be locked into the friend zone vault at Fort Knox security level + but give me all the loli you can jam into the story man. Hell we need an Ada crossover as well.
Our Nea is a trap
That some will call a chap
And sometimes a dirty tranny
Or else another gay boy
As you can see (s)he's positively very very necessary

For those confused, I present the following:

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes