M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
@M4t7theNinja

They uploaded this one because the last update of parental love was not going to be that fun for many people becuase the update was mostly about the wife who the majority of the games players are ignoring so they did this one as a way to try to keep the ones that are not on the wife path happy. Like me I'm only going after the 2 daughters the sister and the one sisters friend.
Good to know

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty sure I saw that the result was PL, based on his discord. And considering he's at 9/22 scenes on that we won't be getting either before the new year.
Actualy no.There will be a poll after the release of PL 0.8,not before that.
If A69 wins then he will work on A69 v0.2.And after that will work on PL 0.9.
If PL wins he will make PL 0.9 and after that will be a new poll
Not sure why Luxee took another game on tbh, it already takes him longer than a month to release an update for PL
Actualy it take him 4 months to make an update this year:(
So I won't expect PL 0.8 before february 2019 and next game/PL 0.9 or A69 0.02/ maybe may/june 2019
@M4t7theNinja

They uploaded this one because the last update of parental love was not going to be that fun for many people becuase the update was mostly about the wife who the majority of the games players are ignoring so they did this one as a way to try to keep the ones that are not on the wife path happy. Like me I'm only going after the 2 daughters the sister and the one daughters friend.
And he admit that was a mistake.That he should make PL 0.7 better or release it together with content in Pl 0.8 not together with A 69

Cristobal Ah

Sep 18, 2018
Ok I tried it and there were too many glitches in the this version of the game, black screens and complete crash to desktop of the game when clicking on characters in some cases...will try the next version of the game if there is one in the future, too bad it looked promising...

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Ok I tried it and there were too many glitches in the this version of the game, black screens and complete crash to desktop of the game when clicking on characters in some cases...will try the next version of the game if there is one in the future, too bad it looked promising...
my playthrough was just fine and Luxee will come out with a new version (maybe after .8 of Parental Love is released)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Never happend to me !!!

Serkyan

Nov 22, 2017
Playing the game, I'm doing Nea's story line and after the hug in the cafeteria there doesn't seem to be anything else, is that it? I don't plan on getting with anyone else to be honest since I liked her from the get go '-'

EDIT: Nvm just found the walkthrough, and it seems that is all there is to Nea at the moment since trying Evelyn's events crashes the game.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Playing the game, I'm doing Nea's story line and after the hug in the cafeteria there doesn't seem to be anything else, is that it? I don't plan on getting with anyone else to be honest since I liked her from the get go '-'

EDIT: Nvm just found the walkthrough, and it seems that is all there is to Nea at the moment since trying Evelyn's events crashes the game.
Searching is your best friend. You could consult the walkthrough in OP ;)

Serkyan

Nov 22, 2017
Yeah, I usually go in blind so I don't really look for walkthroughs but I got really into Nea's story and it didn't continue xD Anyway that was my bad '-'

Okay got Evelyn's events to work and I have to say I hate Nea's dad and agree with MC, Nea's too good for the world '-' I'm gonna repeat what I've read before but...looking forward for more Nea content =3

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@fz

Next time read the tags as it clearly states at the top TRAP which means there is a character that looks like a girl but isn't. You can also do nothing with them and be mean to them if you don't want to be their friend.

I read the tags of every single game I want to check out before I download just so I can avoid the stuff I don't like.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes