BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
A trap is cuter :p

Not 100% but I think a transvestite is a man that dresses as a woman and not necessarily a man that looks like a woman,I mean alot of the guys that i've seen dress like a woman don't pull it off at all...Traps are called traps for a reason,they can really trick you into thinking they're a woman,Until you get their pants off and see a willy :eek:
So i guess the only difference would really be do they look like a girl or a dude in a wig.And i'm pretty sure we can all agree on which one Nea falls under :D

Reactions: Andrew Rider

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
no, I think Luxee will put up a poll after 0.8 of parental love is released about if people want her to continue PL or this

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
no, I think Luxee will put up a poll after 0.8 of parental love is released about if people want her to continue PL or this
Gotta say, I do enjoy PL but this has the potential to be way, way better. Great character designs (I particularly love that Jamie is both stunning yet still looks her age), and in terms of kinks it's no question - 3 different incest possibilities (all of whom are frankly adorable in their own way, a delicious looking black girl, and a qt trap who just makes you want to protect her from the whole world... and has a fantastic ass~

Something for everyone ;)

In any case, I do hope the vote is just for which is going to be worked on next, and that the one that loses won't be abandoned

Reactions: iMagnor

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
For all concerned the poll is now live, get over on Patreon and cast your votes! I still don't think we have a chance in hell but it's worth a shot ^^

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Polls are usually only good if they are open to everyone not sure how many people are going to run over there and became a member just to vote.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I think this poll is open to everyone (I was able to open it in a different browser)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I would pledge just to vote for Apt 69 in the poll, however there probably isn't any point since Apt 69 probably has 1/5 of the votes PL has.

If someone shows that the votes are close though I'll pledge.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I would pledge just to vote for Apt 69 in the poll, however there probably isn't any point since Apt 69 probably has 1/5 of the votes PL has.

If someone shows that the votes are close though I'll pledge.
Close... it's 75% PL to 25% A69 with 145 votes cast

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes