myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sounds more like they hate the patrons that are voting for the wrong thing and not voting for what they want. This is what happens when you open up polls the greater majority will vote for what they like and out vote everyone else and will vote the same thing every time for every poll if they are given the chance to and they'll almost never vote for what you want. If you want to do a whole story on Nea then fuck them and just do it I mean it is your game. Just make them optional and maybe make it to where they can select do you want Nea in the game with a yes or no.

Polls should be used more to give you an idea of what people want to see but it shouldn't force you to do only one thing it is your games and what you put into it is up to you. If you want to do more Nea content then do it. I have no problem with Nea and they are optional for people so that they can ignore them if they want to. If you want to really annoy them you could do a Nea parental love crossover where Nea comes to visit because he's friends with one of the daughters or something and he can try to seduce the dad while they are there.
:p

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Sounds more like they hate the patrons that are voting for the wrong thing and not voting for what they want. This is what happens when you open up polls the greater majority will vote for what they like and out vote everyone else and will vote the same thing every time for every poll if they are given the chance to and they'll almost never vote for what you want. If you want to do a whole story on Nea then fuck them and just do it I mean it is your game. Just make them optional and maybe make it to where they can select do you want Nea in the game with a yes or no.

Polls should be used more to give you an idea of what people want to see but it shouldn't force you to do only one thing it is your games and what you put into it is up to you. If you want to do more Nea content then do it. I have no problem with Nea and they are optional for people so that they can ignore them if they want to. If you want to really annoy them you could do a Nea parental love crossover where Nea comes to visit because he's friends with one of the daughters or something and he can try to seduce the dad while they are there.
:p
That would be the one thing that would acctually get me to play PL ^^ solid idea

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Luxee is going with the money here, otherwise doing "the right thing" since letting A69 out of the bag could probably have been accepted by enough existing Patrons to keep the audience entertained, I figured ... but what do I know? It makes sense to keep the paying PL-invested Customers happy.

As mentioned, some of us joined as a Patron because of A69's strengths and obvious potential, so I'll be joining back up again if or when it's restarted.

doodlebob65

Aug 19, 2018
So, aside from the polls, I did the "spot" installation for E and M's story. It's working great but its saying I have images missing. For example, "Image '01i32' not found." How do I fix this problem? Very new to this site and I went through the thread already trying to find the solution. Where do I get the image files? Thanks everyone

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@doodlebob65

Image files are in the games files you need something like unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files from those files. Sometimes files can be named wrong missing or in the wrong format.

JanusTitor

Sep 4, 2017
Close... it's 75% PL to 25% A69 with 145 votes cast
Come on, this is by no means a defeat for A69. I'd like to believe that Luxee is the kind of creator that would keep on going even if just one person wanted him to. And we have way more than that. Considering the way A69 was introduced and the whole Nea context, I'd say it is a very good start.

Yes, maybe every poll from now on will be won by PL, and maybe PL has to finish first for A69 to restart. But when it does I will be here. Till then, there are many other great games here to enjoy (PL included).

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Come on, guys. Nea has that backwards vagina if you know what I mean. If you'd anal with a girl, that's not anything new.
A wise asshole once told me "It's not gay if the balls don't touch."
Oh I want the balls to touch. No homo obv. It's about dominance... really...

StarKid

May 31, 2017
Its a shame but lets be real, PL was always going to beat AP69. I didnt delude myself on that front, what Luxee needs to do is simply wrap up PL(probably by the end of the year or even earlier) and restart AP69. Makes 0 sense int trying to make/update 2 games at the same time.

Focus on one now and start the other later, simple. Ill wait for Nea as long as i have too.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
maybe he'll get his 51 more patrons full and doing it on a monthly basis, then we could expect faster updates. i wish i were not that short of money, i would support him.

Reactions: HMTheOwner

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
The music is on point, great job on that. Art is also fantastic minus the older sister, hopefully Evelyn stays in it she is adorable and dammit I want to save Nea. Honestly a big fan of this its been a while since iv been this invested in one of these games, minus the weird way to progress through it.

Reactions: MG_
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes