balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Polls are usually only good if they are open to everyone not sure how many people are going to run over there and became a member just to vote.
In what capacity would the poll be better if it was open to everyone? A poll should reasonably cater to a purpose, given that the purpose is to poll what content /service/product your customerbase is interested in it seems logical to exclude those it doen't concern, thus making it more accurate/better. No..?

Anyhow, for those interested in the game Luxee doesn't charge up front or monthly, so it's 1usd +tax upon release, just saying..

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Wait, is Luxee cancelling it entirely rather than just putting it off until PL is done?
No. If poll goes towards PL, then only PL gets an update and another poll comes out when that update goes live. If A69 wins poll, A69 gets update, PL gets smaller update, new poll goes live when PL update is close to being released. Either way PL gets an update, but if A69 loses the PL update is much larger.

From PL thread, patreon message:

Hey. Here's the poll I was talking about a few months back or so. Winner of this poll will get an update after 0.8 of PL is done

Someone asked me to provide a graph of exactly what I meant in that last post where I was explaining how this poll would work and what I meant by PL having priority over A69 when it comes to updates and such. And so I made a beautiful graph.

So PL will always be updated, even if a69 wins these polls.
Now then.
I've set a pretty long end date on this because I figured some of you might change your minds and what not. And also just because 0.8 isn't THAT close to being done, so just vote for the game you'd want to see a new update for.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
looks like this game will not get any update.

Is there any games like this with sissy, crossdresser etc?
I've noticed the only people with the balls or ambition to make games like this only do it in Html but most people don't like that so they stop after a while. There's tons on Tfgames but it's usually involves a lot of reading to get your reward. lol

Reactions: iMagnor

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
you can always replay but that might get boring..playing/reading the same thing over and over

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
In what capacity would the poll be better if it was open to everyone? A poll should reasonably cater to a purpose, given that the purpose is to poll what content /service/product your customerbase is interested in it seems logical to exclude those it doen't concern, thus making it more accurate/better. No..?
Not necessarily - it's arguably more important to consider the overall market rather than just your current "customers." For example (using generic names and numbers, since I don't mean to suggest this necessarily applies to Luxee):

Creator X is working on Projects A and B, and has a Patreon with 1000 patrons (all pledging the same for simplicity's sake). If 750 of them are fans of Project A, then obviously A would be most likely to win a patron-only pledge.

However, if (again, I'm not saying this is the case here) there are another 700 fans of Project B who aren't pledged at all because B isn't getting enough attention, a poll open to everyone would reveal that there is actually a greater demand for B, and therefore focusing on B, or simply alternating, would be a more profitable approach.

No. If poll goes towards PL, then only PL gets an update and another poll comes out when that update goes live. If A69 wins poll, A69 gets update, PL gets smaller update, new poll goes live when PL update is close to being released. Either way PL gets an update, but if A69 loses the PL update is much larger.

From PL thread, patreon message:
Oh, so worst-case 69 will just have to wait until PL is done, then? Unfortunate, but still way better than it just being abandoned if it loses :)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Not necessarily - it's arguably more important to consider the overall market rather than just your current "customers." For example (using generic names and numbers, since I don't mean to suggest this necessarily applies to Luxee):

Creator X is working on Projects A and B, and has a Patreon with 1000 patrons (all pledging the same for simplicity's sake). If 750 of them are fans of Project A, then obviously A would be most likely to win a patron-only pledge.

However, if (again, I'm not saying this is the case here) there are another 700 fans of Project B who aren't pledged at all because B isn't getting enough attention, a poll open to everyone would reveal that there is actually a greater demand for B, and therefore focusing on B, or simply alternating, would be a more profitable approach.

Oh, so worst-case 69 will just have to wait until PL is done, then? Unfortunate, but still way better than it just being abandoned if it loses :)
I do get your point and would agree to the degree that if those 700 non-patrons decide to support as a result of the poll then it would be better. The knowledge in itself that product B might have more supporters is not very usefull if their support doesn't manifest in actual investment. It's always good to have the info and it's nice to know that people appriciate the product, but there's a real difference between having interest and buying..

Reactions: Abibliboop

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
... it's arguably more important to consider the overall market rather than just your current "customers."
But in this case, you'd get ten freeloaders for every potential future paying customer. Not that I can criticize, and I can't prove it either. But if open poll gets linked from this forum, that brings quite a few voters. And I think it's safe to say that there's more people here who are not willing to pay anything than those who are.

Anyway, isn't PL in "wrapping up" phase already? Few more updates, they lived happily ever after, and A69 can get the spotlight.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Better get started your going to need 1k email accounts another 1k patreon accounts probably another 1k accounts for paying for it

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Better get started your going to need 1k email accounts another 1k patreon accounts probably another 1k accounts for paying for it
And don't forget that -as per Patreon's TOS- you'll need 1k credit cards....

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@WaltS

That's what the 1k accounts for paying for it is for as each one has a new credit card. I also forgot that you'll also need 1k new ISP's for each of these account as well otherwise they can look and see same ISP over and over again and remove and maybe ban the accounts.

Leethar

Jul 14, 2017
OK, enlighten me. What's the difference?
Sorry I'm late to the party here but I don't think the question was fully answered.

For the purposes of the site here and it's tags; I don't think there is a difference. From the Tags Rules and Lists post:
  • Trap [Usually men in women's clothing, but may also be the other way around.]

As for real life, BigBabs69 is partially right. A Transvestite likes to dress in clothing of the opposite gender and "passing" as that gender doesn't have to be part of it. A Trap IS trying to pass. (Eddie Izzard is a comedian/actor that is a famous Transvestite and has stated many times that the attraction is the fabulous cloths and that's pretty much all.) Often times, a trap not only wants to pass as the opposite gender but also wants to be treated as such. This differs from transgender in that traps don't typically think of themselves as being born the wrong gender biologically (though that isn't always the case). Often a key part of being a trap is the ability to return to or to temporarily break away from "normal" life and be accepted as someone else.

*edit: fixed typo

Reactions: Abibliboop
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes